1. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    10 Aug '11 01:15
    Originally posted by normbenign
    He was based on his position as VP of the United States, and likely President. His personal bloom is gone, as is his theory's.
    If you think that the most serious proponent of man made global warming is Al Gore and that climate change is "his theory" I suggest you start taking an interest in the subject and read some books and papers written by scientists working in the field, including the credible and qualified sceptics (not the amateur or celebrity ones).
  2. Hy-Brasil
    Moves
    10 Aug '11 01:42
    Originally posted by FMF
    Perhaps you should speak for yourself. To admit that for you Al Gore was the most serious proponent of man made global warming is very revealing.
    He was and is still is trying to be the loudest mouthpiece for the junk science behind the man made global warming scam.
  3. Hy-Brasil
    Moves
    10 Aug '11 01:51
    Originally posted by sh76
    Out of curiosity, how has the "scam" been "exposed"?

95% of scientists will still tell you that AGW is probably occurring.
    "AGW" ?
  4. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    10 Aug '11 01:52
    Originally posted by utherpendragon
    He was and is still is trying to be the loudest mouthpiece for the junk science behind the man made global warming scam.
    But surely this is not "significant" to people who are serious about this issue?
  5. Hy-Brasil
    Moves
    10 Aug '11 01:53
    Originally posted by FMF
    But surely this is not "significant" to people who are serious about this issue?
    I told you to stop calling me Shirley.
  6. Standard memberAThousandYoung
    or different places
    tinyurl.com/2tp8tyx8
    Moves
    10 Aug '11 02:08
    "AGW" ?
    Anthropogenic Global Warming.
  7. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    10 Aug '11 02:28
    I told you to stop calling me Shirley.
    Other people's claims of "junk science". Other people's claims of "scams" and world wide conspiracies involving tens of millions of people. Other people's one liners from 30 year old movies. And a YouTube clip of no scientific significance to start a thread. Why do you think your assertions - in the case of overwhelming scientific consensus - have any significance?
  8. Hy-Brasil
    Moves
    10 Aug '11 02:37
    Originally posted by FMF
    Other people's claims of "junk science". Other people's claims of "scams" and world wide conspiracies involving tens of millions of people. Other people's one liners from 30 year old movies. And a YouTube clip of no scientific significance to start a thread. Why do you think your assertions - in the case of overwhelming scientific consensus - have any significance?
    This has all been proven by me and other sane individuals in numerous past threads. You were annoyingly involved as usual, in all of them. Shirley you remember.

I'm not gonna rehash this all with you for the umpteenth time. Go back and read the previous threads.

As far a the clip, it has every bit of significance to the start of the thread. The thread is about Al's meltdown and should anybody listen to him,if anybody still does.

In the words of Gov. Jesse Ventura, "Follow the money"😏
  9. Joined
    06 Aug '07
    Moves
    10 Aug '11 03:05
    "This has all been proven by me and other sane individuals in numerous past threads"

Then please enlighten us who did not partake in said previous thread. It's amazing how little those who believe that global warming is a fraud understand about the scientific method.
  10. Hy-Brasil
    Moves
    10 Aug '11 03:26
    Originally posted by kbear1k
    "This has all been proven by me and other sane individuals in numerous past threads"

Then please enlighten us who did not partake in said previous thread. It's amazing how little those who believe that global warming is a fraud understand about the scientific method.
    I am talking about "man made global warming" to be clear.
  11. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    10 Aug '11 05:46
    In the words of Gov. Jesse Ventura, "Follow the money"
    If I were inclined to sit down right now and cobble together a book about climate change with the aim of just making money, I would write a book claiming that what 95% of the scientific community around the world is engaged in was "junk science" and a "scam". Pitch it straight to the mind set exhibited by the likes of you and normbenign. Follow the money, indeed, utherpendragon.
  12. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    10 Aug '11 05:50
    This has all been proven by me and other sane individuals in numerous past threads.
    I believe that you are completely sincere in your belief that you have refuted the overwhelming scientific consensus on "numerous past threads".
  13. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    10 Aug '11 06:27
    Originally posted by FMF
    I believe that you are completely sincere in your belief that you have refuted the overwhelming scientific consensus on "numerous past threads".
    He is not refuting global warming, he is refuting that it is man made.
  14. Joined
    22 Jun '08
    Moves
    10 Aug '11 06:31
    Originally posted by FMF
    If you think that the most serious proponent of man made global warming is Al Gore and that climate change is "his theory" I suggest you start taking an interest in the subject and read some books and papers written by scientists working in the field, including the credible and qualified sceptics (not the amateur or celebrity ones).
    I suppose he lastest from NASA has been wasted on some? hear what you want, read only what seems to back your own thought.
    truth is yes there is climate change, always has been always will. nothing stays static with weather.
    The arguement is that it is man made, and that is very unlikely.
  15. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    10 Aug '11 06:40
    Originally posted by Metal Brain
    He is not refuting global warming, he is refuting that it is man made.
    Yes. I believe utherpendragon sincerely believes he is or has.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree