Al Gore Meltdown

Al Gore Meltdown

Debates

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hy-Brasil

Moves
09 Aug 11

Al Gore goes on profanity laced tirade about climate change skeptics

🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

F

Moves
09 Aug 11

Originally posted by utherpendragon
Al Gore goes on profanity laced tirade about climate change skeptics
What is there to debate?

Hy-Brasil

Moves
09 Aug 11

Originally posted by FMF
What is there to debate?
The debate ?

Does this latest temper tantrum make Al look even more ridiculous or does it mean he is really really really serious and the world better listen to him ?
For me its the former.

F

Moves
09 Aug 11

The debate ?

Does this latest temper tantrum make Al look even more ridiculous or does it mean he is really really really serious and the world better listen to him ?
For me its the former.
Why is a "tantrum" by Gore significant? Do you get your information about the climate change that is affecting the world from YouTube clips?

t

Moves
09 Aug 11
1 edit

The debate ?

For me its the former.
I think he is really really really serial and the whole UNIVERSE better listen to him.

Insanity at Masada

tinyurl.com/mw7txe34

Moves
09 Aug 11

Excel-THIOR!

Hy-Brasil

Moves
10 Aug 11

Originally posted by FMF
Why is a "tantrum" by Gore significant? Do you get your information about the climate change that is affecting the world from YouTube clips?
Have you ever seen a U.S. Vice President throw a temper tantrum ? Its pretty significant.

F

Moves
10 Aug 11

Have you ever seen a U.S. Vice President throw a temper tantrum ? Its pretty significant.
Significant? I would have thought how seriously we take Gore on issues surrounding climate change would depend on the extent to which scientific consensus supports what he says. Surely?

n

The Catbird's Seat

Moves
10 Aug 11

Originally posted by FMF
Al Gore was the most serious proponent of man made global warming, and he's really pissed off that the scam has been exposed and that he's lost billions of dollars as a result. His movie was first hailed as genius, and then as ficticious nonsense.

Now he just looks the fool, and most of the former global warming crowd have changed over to "climate change" in an attempt to change the debate with new words.

Civis Americanus Sum

New York

Moves
10 Aug 11

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8SfWdDP5v_A

[b]Al Gore goes on profanity laced tirade about climate change skeptics

🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄[/b]
Actually, I think he was yelling about his utility bill. With record heat in July in his neck of the woods, I'll bet his electricity bill was $14,000 for July instead of just a measly $12,000.

Civis Americanus Sum

New York

Moves
10 Aug 11

Originally posted by normbenign
Al Gore was the most serious proponent of man made global warming, and he's really pissed off that the scam has been exposed and that he's lost billions of dollars as a result. His movie was first hailed as genius, and then as ficticious nonsense.

Now he just looks the fool, and most of the former global warming crowd have changed over to "climate change" in an attempt to change the debate with new words.
Out of curiosity, how has the "scam" been "exposed"?

95% of scientists will still tell you that AGW is probably occurring.

F

Moves
10 Aug 11

Originally posted by normbenign
Al Gore was the most serious proponent of man made global warming...
Perhaps you should speak for yourself. To admit that for you Al Gore was the most serious proponent of man made global warming is very revealing.

Hy-Brasil

Moves
10 Aug 11

Originally posted by FMF
Significant? I would have thought how seriously we take Gore on issues surrounding climate change would depend on the extent to which scientific consensus supports what he says. Surely?
Yes. Very significant.
And don't call me Shirley.

F

Moves
10 Aug 11

Yes. Very significant.
So you've claimed two or three times, now. Care to elaborate?

n

The Catbird's Seat

Moves
10 Aug 11

Originally posted by FMF
Perhaps you should speak for yourself. To admit that for you Al Gore was the most serious proponent of man made global warming is very revealing.
He was based on his position as VP of the United States, and likely President. His personal bloom is gone, as is his theory's.