Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Debates Forum

Debates Forum

  1. 09 Aug '11 23:37
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8SfWdDP5v_A

    Al Gore goes on profanity laced tirade about climate change skeptics

  2. Subscriber FMF
    a.k.a. John W Booth
    09 Aug '11 23:40
    Originally posted by utherpendragon
    Al Gore goes on profanity laced tirade about climate change skeptics
    What is there to debate?
  3. 09 Aug '11 23:46
    Originally posted by FMF
    What is there to debate?
    The debate ?

    Does this latest temper tantrum make Al look even more ridiculous or does it mean he is really really really serious and the world better listen to him ?
    For me its the former.
  4. Subscriber FMF
    a.k.a. John W Booth
    09 Aug '11 23:49
    Originally posted by utherpendragon
    The debate ?

    Does this latest temper tantrum make Al look even more ridiculous or does it mean he is really really really serious and the world better listen to him ?
    For me its the former.
    Why is a "tantrum" by Gore significant? Do you get your information about the climate change that is affecting the world from YouTube clips?
  5. 09 Aug '11 23:49 / 1 edit
    Originally posted by utherpendragon
    The debate ?

    Does this latest temper tantrum make Al look even more ridiculous or does it mean he is really really really serious and the world better listen to him ?
    For me its the former.
    I think he is really really really serial and the whole UNIVERSE better listen to him.
  6. Subscriber AThousandYoung
    Poor Filipov :,(
    09 Aug '11 23:51
    Excel-THIOR!
  7. 10 Aug '11 00:23
    Originally posted by FMF
    Why is a "tantrum" by Gore significant? Do you get your information about the climate change that is affecting the world from YouTube clips?
    Have you ever seen a U.S. Vice President throw a temper tantrum ? Its pretty significant.
  8. Subscriber FMF
    a.k.a. John W Booth
    10 Aug '11 00:28
    Originally posted by utherpendragon
    Have you ever seen a U.S. Vice President throw a temper tantrum ? Its pretty significant.
    Significant? I would have thought how seriously we take Gore on issues surrounding climate change would depend on the extent to which scientific consensus supports what he says. Surely?
  9. 10 Aug '11 00:31
    Originally posted by FMF
    Why is a "tantrum" by Gore significant? Do you get your information about the climate change that is affecting the world from YouTube clips?
    Al Gore was the most serious proponent of man made global warming, and he's really pissed off that the scam has been exposed and that he's lost billions of dollars as a result. His movie was first hailed as genius, and then as ficticious nonsense.

    Now he just looks the fool, and most of the former global warming crowd have changed over to "climate change" in an attempt to change the debate with new words.
  10. Standard member sh76
    Civis Americanus Sum
    10 Aug '11 00:32
    Originally posted by utherpendragon
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8SfWdDP5v_A

    [b]Al Gore goes on profanity laced tirade about climate change skeptics


    [/b]
    Actually, I think he was yelling about his utility bill. With record heat in July in his neck of the woods, I'll bet his electricity bill was $14,000 for July instead of just a measly $12,000.
  11. Standard member sh76
    Civis Americanus Sum
    10 Aug '11 00:34
    Originally posted by normbenign
    Al Gore was the most serious proponent of man made global warming, and he's really pissed off that the scam has been exposed and that he's lost billions of dollars as a result. His movie was first hailed as genius, and then as ficticious nonsense.

    Now he just looks the fool, and most of the former global warming crowd have changed over to "climate change" in an attempt to change the debate with new words.
    Out of curiosity, how has the "scam" been "exposed"?

    95% of scientists will still tell you that AGW is probably occurring.
  12. Subscriber FMF
    a.k.a. John W Booth
    10 Aug '11 00:37
    Originally posted by normbenign
    Al Gore was the most serious proponent of man made global warming...
    Perhaps you should speak for yourself. To admit that for you Al Gore was the most serious proponent of man made global warming is very revealing.
  13. 10 Aug '11 01:03
    Originally posted by FMF
    Significant? I would have thought how seriously we take Gore on issues surrounding climate change would depend on the extent to which scientific consensus supports what he says. Surely?
    Yes. Very significant.
    And don't call me Shirley.
  14. Subscriber FMF
    a.k.a. John W Booth
    10 Aug '11 01:06
    Originally posted by utherpendragon
    Yes. Very significant.
    So you've claimed two or three times, now. Care to elaborate?
  15. 10 Aug '11 01:07
    Originally posted by FMF
    Perhaps you should speak for yourself. To admit that for you Al Gore was the most serious proponent of man made global warming is very revealing.
    He was based on his position as VP of the United States, and likely President. His personal bloom is gone, as is his theory's.