1. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    10 Aug '11 06:431 edit
    Originally posted by Hugh Glass
    hear what you want, read only what seems to back your own thought.
    truth is yes there is climate change, always has been always will. nothing stays static with weather.
    I have read absolute reams of stuff that ended up, variously, both backing and not backing my beliefs. And I have read loads of stuff that managed to avoid the howler of conflating 'weather' with 'climate'.
  2. Joined
    22 Jun '08
    Moves
    10 Aug '11 06:51
    Originally posted by FMF
    I have read absolute reams of stuff that ended up, variously, both backing and not backing my beliefs. And I have read loads of stuff that managed to avoid the howler of conflating 'weather' with 'climate'.
    so? what's your point? sell carbon credits?
    bill countries with active volcanoes? Call it the ash tax?
  3. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    10 Aug '11 06:55
    so? what's your point?
    You are conflating 'weather' with 'climate'. You can't do that and remain credible on this topic. And then "...nothing stays static with weather", you said. LOL. Give us some links to any so-called "junk science" or "scam" climatologists, those who are part of the 95% consensus, who ever claimed that "weather is static". See if you can.
  4. Joined
    22 Jun '08
    Moves
    10 Aug '11 07:08
    Originally posted by FMF
    You are conflating 'weather' with 'climate'. You can't do that and remain credible on this topic. And then "...nothing stays static with weather", you said. LOL. Give us some links to any so-called "junk science" or "scam" climatologists, those who are part of the 95% consensus, who ever claimed that "weather is static". See if you can.
    give us some proof that my car is causing climate change?
    your talking credibility, seriously you?

Lol
  5. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    10 Aug '11 08:02
    give us some proof that my car is causing climate change?
    You reject the scientific consensus that already exists, as is your right. So why pretend that you want proof of anything?
  6. Joined
    15 Jun '06
    Moves
    10 Aug '11 16:57
    Are we debating about the weather, Gore's tantrum, or are we just debating about whether or not we should be debating?
  7. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    10 Aug '11 17:141 edit
    Originally posted by tomtom232
    Are we debating about the weather, Gore's tantrum, or are we just debating about whether or not we should be debating?
    Welcome to an utherpendragon thread! 🙂
  8. Hy-Brasil
    Moves
    10 Aug '11 17:32
    Originally posted by tomtom232
    Gore's tantrum.
    Welcome to a utherpendragon thread typically hi-jacked,derailed on page 1 by FMF
  9. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    10 Aug '11 17:44
    Originally posted by utherpendragon
    Gore's tantrum.
    Welcome to a utherpendragon thread typically hi-jacked,derailed on page 1 by FMF
    I've been meeting you head on vis a vis Gore, climate change, "junk science", and your tabloid-YouTube-OP mentality right from page 1. You're misusing the word "hi-jacked".
  10. Joined
    29 Dec '08
    Moves
    10 Aug '11 18:01
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8SfWdDP5v_A

[b]Al Gore goes on profanity laced tirade about climate change skeptics

🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄[/b]
    Get off it. Lots of posts on this forum, if read with the heat that obviously goes into them, would sound just like Gore does in that clip. He's just pissed off. Bill O'Reilly and a whole lot of other commentators sound just like that. I prefer that much more than the mamby pamby VP he used to portray.
  11. Standard memberSoothfast
    Planet Rain
    Moves
    10 Aug '11 18:24
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8SfWdDP5v_A

Al Gore goes on profanity laced tirade about climate change skeptics
    This obsession you have with Al Gore is curious. Did he spurn your impertinent advances at the prom or something?
  12. Standard memberAThousandYoung
    or different places
    tinyurl.com/2tp8tyx8
    Moves
    10 Aug '11 18:32
    At least he didn't shotgun someone in the face 😛
  13. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    10 Aug '11 23:32
    Gore's tantrum.
    Derailed? Gore's tantrum has no significance. Your YouTube is political tittle-tattle. Your OP demonstrates that you are not a person who takes climate issues seriously. There. I can hardly be more on-topic than that.
  14. Joined
    10 May '09
    Moves
    10 Aug '11 23:37
    My one and only complain with Al Gore was he and Tipper going after the music industry in the '90's. But that pales in comparison to my complaints about the Republicans.
  15. Joined
    27 Mar '05
    Moves
    11 Aug '11 00:211 edit
    Originally posted by FMF
    You reject the scientific consensus that already exists, as is your right. So why pretend that you want proof of anything?
    Science isn't about consensus. Real science isn't based on polls. Never has been.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree