1. Subscribermchill
    Cryptic
    Behind the scenes
    Moves
    16 Feb '24 13:381 edit
    One of Russian President Vladimir Putin's most high-profile critics, Alexei Navalny, died in a maximum-security prison, the country's state media reported Friday, citing the prison service where he was being held.

The Federal Penitentiary Service of the Yamalo-Nenets Autonomous District said Navalny, 47, "felt unwell" after he went on a walk and "almost immediately lost consciousness."

Navalny attempted to run for president in 2018 but was barred from that vote. Two years later, he was poisoned by a nerve agent while on a trip in Siberia.

If anyone believes this was not the work of Vladimir Putin, I have a bridge I'll sell them - cheap.

Donald Trump's fawning praise for Vladimir Putin, calling him ‘genius’ and ‘savvy’ for the Ukraine invasion and for Putin's ability to stay in power by "disposing" of his political opponents is an indication of where America is headed, should Trump be elected.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/alexei-navalny-long-a-thorn-in-russian-leader-vladimir-putins-side-dies-in-prison/ar-BB1inmrx
  2. Standard membervivify
    rain
    Moves
    16 Feb '24 14:18
    It's tragic that Putin will never face punishment for his actions.

Alexi Navalny was a brave man for openly standing against someone as powerful as Putin. I hope history always remembers him.
  3. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    16 Feb '24 17:11
    @vivify said

Alexi Navalny was a brave man for openly standing against someone as powerful as Putin. I hope history always remembers him.
    I especially hope Russian history remembers him for his brave sacrifice and as a reminder of the fascist regime that murdered him and untold other brave Russian dissidents
  4. SubscriberEarl of Trumps
    Pawn Whisperer
    My Kingdom fora Pawn
    Moves
    17 Feb '24 00:26
    Alexi Navalny was murdered. Period.

What Putin has done and is doing can only be called killing opposition leaders.
    And the Democratic Party of America is not far behind with what they are doing to Donald Trump.

And we will know exactly where this country is going should the dems win again.
  5. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    17 Feb '24 09:28
    @earl-of-trumps said

And the Democratic Party of America is not far behind with what they are doing to Donald Trump.

Are you seriously comparing the American democratic party to Putin?

Or that the Russian murdering of political opponents is the same as various courts prosecuting a narcissist bastard like trump?

Get your shyt together man.
  6. Subscribermoonbus
    Über-Nerd
    Moves
    17 Feb '24 12:38
    @earl-of-trumps said

C'mon, Earl, the comparison isn't even close. The USA does not blow opposition leader's private jets out of the sky or put dissidents in gulags and poison them. Trump is being offered due process and the chance to cross-examine witnesses against him. Do you honestly think Putin does that ?
  7. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    17 Feb '24 13:41
    @vivify said

Maybe Putin did it, but maybe someone else did it to blame it on Putin. How was navalny a threat to Putin from prison?
  8. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    17 Feb '24 13:46
    @earl-of-trumps said

Maybe he was murdered, but we don’t know what the stated cause of death is yet. If an independent autopsy is denied then you can scream bloody murder.
  9. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    17 Feb '24 14:411 edit
    @earl-of-trumps said

It’s exactly what the US will get if they put the self confessed dictator Trump back in the White House
    He models himself on the Putin hard man model. He has promised retribution for those that have held him to account.
    As mentioned Trump is getting due and open process because he has broken the laws of the land. None of Putins victims got that and your comparison of Trump to Navalny is sickening
  10. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    17 Feb '24 22:02
    @kevcvs57 said
    It’s exactly what the US will get if they put the self confessed dictator Trump back in the White House
    He models himself on the Putin hard man model. He has promised retribution for those that have held him to account.
    As mentioned Trump is getting due and open process because he has broken the laws of the land. None of Putins victims got that and your comparison of Trump to Navalny is sickening
    why was biden out the next day blaming this on putin?

open your eyes man!
  11. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    17 Feb '24 22:07
    @Metal-Brain
    Sorry for your boss Putin but the latest report is they can't even find the body.
    So I guess he escaped prison there in Siberia and ran out into the snow and disappeared.
    I don't imagine you 'screaming murder' even if they find the body riddled with either bullets or a pulonium salad. You would just go, it must have been a Navalny hater, because he raped his wife.
  12. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    17 Feb '24 22:10
    @Mott-The-Hoople
    I'm guessing you don't even HAVE eyes. Yeah, a known killer of opposition leaders, Putin could not POSSIBLY have assassinated such a universally hated figure as Navalny.
    Jebesus you are dense.

https://www.rferl.org/a/enemies-kremlin-deaths-prigozhin-list/32562583.html
  13. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    17 Feb '24 22:14
    @Metal-Brain
    And of course you see no coincidence in the fact your god king Trump says 'do whatever you want' and two days later Navalny is dead. BTW, they don't even have a body to autopsy, they made sure of that, they labeled it 'Sudden death syndrome', which is what you get when you either have AK47 shells inside or a few knife thrusts.
    It also could have been Putin's favorite, Pulonium salad but that takes DAYS so don't think it was that. The day before he was assassinated, he was seen on the cell phone in really great shape talking to his wife, joking with the guards.
    Funny how they don't WANT a body found, too many bullet holes or stab wounds to claim suicide.
  14. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    17 Feb '24 22:21
    @Mott-The-Hoople
    And why were YOU not screaming Putin assassinated Navalny, a dude who could beat Putin at an election if he was ever allowed to run against him.
    Who the HELL are you anyway? Now you are on PUTIN'S side on this? I guess that figures since your god king is Trump and Trump LOVES putin, calling him a genius.
    Funny how your god king is totally silent on that assassination. I guess that is the message you hear, Trump doing your thinking for you.
    And you call yourself an AMERICAN? You DISGUST me, you should try living in a dictatorship see how you would like it and we may have one again come November if your god DAMN king is not in prison by then.
    I bet you think that half billion dollar fine is just another witch hunt no doubt.
    That of course goes along with you thinking your god king is LITERALLY above the law. All those convictions just show how corrupt the judges and juries are, right?
    Let's see, 25 MILLION for Trump so called Uni and Trump so called charity and another 88 mil for defamation and now a half bil for his decades long filthy habit of undervaluing properties for tax purposes and WAY over valuing the same to get great deals on loans.
    Yeah, those DAMNED CORRUPT PROSECUTORS, corrupt to the bone.
  15. Subscribermoonbus
    Über-Nerd
    Moves
    18 Feb '24 00:36
    Official news report from the Kremlin: beloved Comrade Navalny died peacefully in his sleep, at home in bed next to his beloved wife,

just like Prigozhin.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree