1. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    19 Mar '16 19:07
    http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/protestors-block-ariz-road-stop-trump-rally-article-1.2570353

Isn't it illegal to block a highway? Why weren't the protestors arrested and the vehicles towed? I guess the highway patrol is too intimidated by libtard protestors. A sad commentary on the US.
  2. Standard memberAThousandYoung
    or different places
    tinyurl.com/2tp8tyx8
    Moves
    19 Mar '16 19:182 edits
    Originally posted by Eladar
    http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/protestors-block-ariz-road-stop-trump-rally-article-1.2570353

Isn't it illegal to block a highway? Why weren't the protestors arrested and the vehicles towed? I guess the highway patrol is too intimidated by libtard protestors. A sad commentary on the US.
    Outlaw bikers do this stuff all the time simply for the lulz

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2441285/Bikers-wanted-highway-Police-say-gang-beat-SUV-driver-rammed-trying-block-road-motorcycle-tricks.html

BTW the people blocking the road ARE Americans and they sure as f* aren't helpless
  3. Account suspended
    Moves
    19 Mar '16 19:191 edit
    Dem-tards have made it clear they are not fans of the democratic process that their party is named after, nor are they very fond of other people's 1st Amendment rights...or any other rights of people that disagree with them. Quite the contrary, I could see a liberal Democrat controlled government becoming something very much like Stalinist Russia.
    Look what they are doing to our college campuses.
  4. Cape Town
    Moves
    19 Mar '16 19:20
    In more civilized countries such as South Africa, protests are not illegal.
  5. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    19 Mar '16 19:22
    Originally posted by AThousandYoung
    Outlaw bikers do this stuff all the time simply for the lulz

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2441285/Bikers-wanted-highway-Police-say-gang-beat-SUV-driver-rammed-trying-block-road-motorcycle-tricks.html

BTW the people blocking the road ARE Americans and they sure as f* aren't helpless
    Nice to see how you liken libtard protestors to gang members. Do you have a problem with the protestors?

BTW, I could care less about thugs like these libtards. The true Americans are the law abiding citizens. The outlaws can be hung from the nearest tree for all I care.
  6. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    19 Mar '16 19:23

seems like you are saying you want the government to have more power and laws.
  7. Account suspended
    Moves
    19 Mar '16 19:23
    Originally posted by twhitehead
    LOL "more civilized countries like South Africa."
    Demonstrations aren't illegal in the US if they are peaceful and don't infringe on the rights of others like this one did.
    Your thinking process always fascinates me.
    Are you in therapy?
  8. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    19 Mar '16 19:24
    I guess it is better to let the protestors roam then oppose them and get fitted with a lit tire around your neck. Thug rule is the new normal in South Africa since the blacks took dominance. Many whites have left the country because they were not rich enough to escape the thugs.
  9. Standard memberAThousandYoung
    or different places
    tinyurl.com/2tp8tyx8
    Moves
    19 Mar '16 19:24
    Originally posted by FishHead111
    Dem-tards have made it clear they are not fans of the democratic process that their party is named after, nor are they very fond of other people's 1st Amendment rights...or any other rights of people that disagree with them. Quite the contrary, I could see a liberal Democrat controlled government becoming something very much like Stalinist Russia.
    Look what they are doing to our college campuses.
    Trump's the only candidate with a personal militia which he is openly sending to attack his Jewish rival's rallies.

This sort of thing concerns a lot of Americans. Direct action in the tradition of MLK, Gandhi, Rachel Corrie and Outlaw Bikers seems perfectly reasonable here.
  10. Account suspended
    Moves
    19 Mar '16 19:25
    Originally posted by stellspalfie
    seems like you are saying you want the government to have more power and laws.
    How about laws that prevent people from blocking others from travelling freely?
    Oh...wait...we have them. The liberal media has just made the administration afraid to use them to protect others.
  11. Cape Town
    Moves
    19 Mar '16 19:26
    Your thinking process always fascinates me.
    That's because I actually think. I didn't really expect to get an admirer for my somewhat rudimentary observations in this thread.
  12. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    South Africa is civilized alright:

http://knowledgeglue.com/totally-horrifying-children-burnt-alive-south-africa-extremely-nsfw/
  13. Standard memberAThousandYoung
    or different places
    tinyurl.com/2tp8tyx8
    Moves
    Oh...wait...we have them. The liberal media has just made the administration afraid to use them to protect others.
    The Arizona Police aren't afraid of anything don't be silly

Joe Arpaio is gonna make all these libtards wear pink underwears just u wait
  14. Cape Town
    Moves
    19 Mar '16 19:28
    Can you provide any reference to those laws?
  15. Standard memberAThousandYoung
    or different places
    tinyurl.com/2tp8tyx8
    Moves
    19 Mar '16 19:291 edit
    Can you provide any reference to those laws?
    http://www.trafficviolationlawfirms.com/resources/traffic-tickets/moving-violations/obstructing-traffic-fines-points.htm

The law states that it is unlawful for the driver or operator of any vehicle to operate or stop a vehicle in such a manner as to block or obstruct any roadway to prevent the free use of any roadway for the purpose of travel by other vehicles, either willfully or when such driver or operator is able to avoid doing so by ordinary care.

The offense for obstructing traffic or pedestrians is penalized with fines ranging from $35.00 to $125.00 in some states, such as Missouri.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree