1. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    13 May '21 09:20
    Americans fist fighting over fuel are warned not to pump fuel into plastic bags.

You couldn’t make this up!

https://news.sky.com/story/us-fuel-shortage-drivers-warned-not-to-use-plastic-bags-to-fill-up-as-some-fight-for-fuel-12304734
  2. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    13 May '21 09:42
    @divegeester said
    Americans fist fighting over fuel are warned not to pump fuel into plastic bags.

You couldn’t make this up!

https://news.sky.com/story/us-fuel-shortage-drivers-warned-not-to-use-plastic-bags-to-fill-up-as-some-fight-for-fuel-12304734
    Hey, these people voted for Trump, so I don't put anything past them. No idea too stupid.
  3. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    13 May '21 10:20
    @suzianne said
    Hey, these people voted for Trump, so I don't put anything past them. No idea too stupid.
    There’s is nothing in the press saying that they voted for Trump.
  4. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    13 May '21 10:57
    @suzianne said
    Why do you have to lie like this? Is your life in such turmoil that you cant even carry on a conversation without lying?
  5. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    13 May '21 11:22
    @mott-the-hoople said
    Why do you have to lie like this? Is your life in such turmoil that you cant even carry on a conversation without lying?
    It’s called an ‘educated guess’ they are not always correct but they often are.
  6. Joined
    09 Jan '20
    Moves
    13 May '21 13:17
    @kevcvs57 said
    Seeing people fighting over gas and calling them Republicans is not an educated guess.
    How about if every time a group of people start tearing apart a restaurant or convenience store we take an educated guess about what color they are?
    Would that be wrong?
  7. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    13 May '21 13:52
    @dood111 said
    Seeing people fighting over gas and calling them Republicans is not an educated guess.
    How about if every time a group of people start tearing apart a restaurant or convenience store we take an educated guess about what color they are?
    Would that be wrong?
    It was a comment about the state having to warn people not to put petrol in plastic bags, reminiscent of drinking bleach and shining a torch up your rear end to cure covid I expect.
    In a car obsessed US I imagine nearly everyone would fight over gas.
  8. SubscriberEarl of Trumps
    Pawn Whisperer
    My Kingdom fora Pawn
    Moves
    13 May '21 14:03
    @suzianne said
    you really are one twisted sister
  9. SubscriberEarl of Trumps
    Pawn Whisperer
    My Kingdom fora Pawn
    Moves
    13 May '21 14:041 edit
    @kevcvs57 said
    guessing...? lol

I never trust a lib when they think they are reviewing facts, for kristsake.
  10. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    13 May '21 14:16
    @earl-of-trumps said
    guessing...? lol

It gets complicated, I’m only guessing that another Lib was only guessing.
  11. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    13 May '21 18:41
    @kevcvs57 said
    It gets complicated, I’m only guessing that another Lib was only guessing.
    Who says they’ve ever even voted? I imagine you need to register or something to vote, doubt anyone stupid enough to carry plastic bags full of petrol are smart enough to get to a polling station.
  12. Standard memberHandyAndy
    Read a book!
    Moves
    13 May '21 20:12
    @earl-of-trumps said

But you trust our departed genius, Donald Trump.
  13. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    13 May '21 20:18
    @mott-the-hoople said
    You guys are the ones who suddenly think lying is 'cool' now because your Dear Leader does it every time he exhales.
  14. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    13 May '21 20:29
    @dood111 said
    Would that be wrong?
    You've already done that ever since George Floyd was murdered by a white cop and the Black Lives Matter movement took off. You've blamed ALL the unrest since then on BLM, which is unsurprisingly mostly black. So, yes, that would be wrong. But calling Republican intelligence an oxymoron is not. Voting for a lying con man proves my point. Do you know exactly WHY putting gasoline in a plastic bag is stupid? Do you?
  15. SubscriberEarl of Trumps
    Pawn Whisperer
    My Kingdom fora Pawn
    Moves
    13 May '21 20:34
    @handyandy said
    But you trust our departed genius, Donald Trump.
    It depends on the issue, Andy. I don't trust Trump's words, hell no. Some of his actions were good.
    He was far better handling the southern border than Biden but he sucked with his handling of Israel, as examples.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree