1. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    26 Apr '15 14:24
    Originally posted by Wajoma
    A country doesn't 'think' so there is no country that thinks one way or the other on this issue.
    such insight. such keen intellect.

it never occurred to me that a geographical area delimited by borders is inanimate and cannot think. because that's what i meant by country. not "country" as a group of people that share a nationality, a meaning that is commonly used to express something about the people of a country.
  2. SubscriberWajoma
    Die Cheeseburger
    Provocation
    Moves
    26 Apr '15 20:35
    Originally posted by Zahlanzi
    such insight. such keen intellect.

it never occurred to me that a geographical area delimited by borders is inanimate and cannot think. because that's what i meant by country. not "country" as a group of people that share a nationality, a meaning that is commonly used to express something about the people of a country.
    A group of people that share a nationality do not all think the same thing so you're wrong a second time now.
  3. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    26 Apr '15 23:31
    A group of people that share a nationality do not all think the same thing so you're wrong a second time now.
    you can still say "the nation/country/people chose obama" and understand he didn't win by 100% vote.

i am done feeding you troll.
  4. SubscriberWajoma
    Die Cheeseburger
    Provocation
    Moves
    28 Apr '15 20:06
    you can still say "the nation/country/people chose obama" and understand he didn't win by 100% vote.

i am done feeding you troll.
    That's probably something you might like to say but what would you really mean?

What percentage of eligible voters actually 'chose' obuma?

The point has been made, a country doesn't 'think'.

People think, individuals think.
  5. The Catbird's Seat
    Moves
    28 Apr '15 20:17
    That's probably something you might like to say but what would you really mean?

What percentage of eligible voters actually 'chose' obuma?

The point has been made, a country doesn't 'think'.

People think, individuals think.
    [b[People think, individuals think.[/b]

Some individuals do. Not Zahlanzi obviously.
  6. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    29 Apr '15 08:35
    i guess we're done here then.

apparently nobody thinks it's funny that you require 1000 hours of experience to apply hot wax to someone's bunghole but absolutely no training to get a gun.
  7. The Catbird's Seat
    Moves
    30 Apr '15 00:24
    i guess we're done here then.

apparently nobody thinks it's funny that you require 1000 hours of experience to apply hot wax to someone's bunghole but absolutely no training to get a gun.
    Nobody thinks you're even close to relevantly logical. The two activities are unrelated. You are comparing apples to cinder blocks.
  8. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    30 Apr '15 00:28
    Originally posted by normbenign
    Nobody thinks you're even close to relevantly logical. The two activities are unrelated. You are comparing apples to cinder blocks.
    that's what i was saying. one requires training to do properly. the other one doesn't. because firing a gun is a natural right and we are all naturally awesome at it.
  9. The Catbird's Seat
    Moves
    30 Apr '15 00:38
    that's what i was saying. one requires training to do properly. the other one doesn't. because firing a gun is a natural right and we are all naturally awesome at it.
    There is a natural right to self defense, which firearms provide. Nobody has a natural right to get their butt waxed. The two are not comparable, but I don't expect you to understand that.
  10. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    30 Apr '15 01:26
    Originally posted by normbenign
    There is a natural right to self defense, which firearms provide. Nobody has a natural right to get their butt waxed. The two are not comparable, but I don't expect you to understand that.
    tanks also provide self defense. since you consider that because of the right to self defense one should be allowed any tool, i would like a tank.

of course, a tank might not be enough. i must also be allowed to place land mines on my lawn. it is my right to defend myself after all.

finally, i want several nukes. as a deterrent. i am not gonna use them irresponsibly, i promise, and you can rest assured that i know in how to use them. after all, they are a natural right.
  11. SubscriberWajoma
    Die Cheeseburger
    Provocation
    Moves
    30 Apr '15 02:11
    tanks also provide self defense. since you consider that because of the right to self defense one should be allowed any tool, i would like a tank.

of course, a tank might not be enough. i must also be allowed to place land mines on my lawn. it is my right to defend myself after all.

finally, i want several nukes. as a deterrent. i am not gonna use t ...[text shortened]... , and you can rest assured that i know in how to use them. after all, they are a natural right.
    Arnold Schwarzenegger owns a tank, there are a number of them in private hands.
  12. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    30 Apr '15 12:05
    Arnold Schwarzenegger owns a tank, there are a number of them in private hands.
    there you have it.

if you ahnuld comes at you with his tank, what can you do to defend yourself? now you MUST get one.
  13. The Catbird's Seat
    Moves
    30 Apr '15 21:21

finally, i want several nukes. as a deterrent. i am not gonna use t ...[text shortened]... , and you can rest assured that i know in how to use them. after all, they are a natural right.
    You have strayed a bit from the Kansas law, haven't you? Have you bought a gun? If you have, you probably read the owner's manual. There are several dozen warnings included, including usually advise to get expert training, voluntarily.
  14. SubscriberWajoma
    Die Cheeseburger
    Provocation
    Moves
    01 May '15 06:101 edit
    there you have it.

if you ahnuld comes at you with his tank, what can you do to defend yourself? now you MUST get one.
    I don't feel threatened by Arnold and his tank.

I do feel threatened by out of control goobermint, runaway buratcracy, thousands of pages of new regulation pooped out every year, increasing taxes, and the destruction of currency.

There ought to be a law against it.
  15. Germany
    Moves
    01 May '15 09:04
    I don't feel threatened by Arnold and his tank.

I do feel threatened by out of control goobermint, runaway buratcracy, thousands of pages of new regulation pooped out every year, increasing taxes, and the destruction of currency.

There ought to be a law against it.
    Here, have a Kleenex.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree