1. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    01 May '15 18:05
    Originally posted by normbenign
    You have strayed a bit from the Kansas law, haven't you? Have you bought a gun? If you have, you probably read the owner's manual. There are several dozen warnings included, including usually advise to get expert training, voluntarily.
    "There are several dozen warnings included"
    that makes it ok then. if there are warnings, then obviously everyone will use those weapons expertly.

we should extend that to more areas.

cars should come with a warning that you should consider going to driver's school. nobody should be forced to though.

we should advise would be doctors to go to medical school, but not actually enforce that. those people are responsible enough that we can trust them to have medical training. we can trust them with our lives.
  2. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    01 May '15 18:33
    Originally posted by Wajoma
    I don't feel threatened by Arnold and his tank.

I do feel threatened by out of control goobermint, runaway buratcracy, thousands of pages of new regulation pooped out every year, increasing taxes, and the destruction of currency.

There ought to be a law against it.
    yes, there is out of control government and there is a reasonable demand to know how to use a fukin death stick.
  3. The Catbird's Seat
    Moves
    02 May '15 00:04
    Originally posted by Zahlanzi
    "There are several dozen warnings included"
    that makes it ok then. if there are warnings, then obviously everyone will use those weapons expertly.

we should extend that to more areas.

cars should come with a warning that you should consider going to driver's school. nobody should be forced to though.

we should advise would be doctors to go to ...[text shortened]... nsible enough that we can trust them to have medical training. we can trust them with our lives.
    The words "shall not be infringed" have meaning. They don't apply to cars, refrigerators, or bungholes. Just guns. My advise to you is to go back to Albania, where gun ownership is more difficult, the way you would like it.
  4. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    02 May '15 14:05
    Originally posted by normbenign
    The words "shall not be infringed" have meaning. They don't apply to cars, refrigerators, or bungholes. Just guns. My advise to you is to go back to Albania, where gun ownership is more difficult, the way you would like it.
    translation:
    "i want to give guns to everyone regardless of training because someone more than 200 hundred years ago told me i can"

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree