1. SubscriberEarl of Trumps
    Pawn Whisperer
    My Kingdom fora Pawn
    Moves
    18 Feb '21 08:09
    Anti-trans bills pop up in state houses across the country. It's an organized assault, advocates say.

Dan Avery
    Wed, February 17, 2021, 1:32 PM
    Bills in at least 20 states are targeting the transgender community in what LGBTQ advocates say is an organized assault by conservative groups.

On Thursday, the North Dakota House of Representatives passed a bill that would ban transgender student athletes from joining teams that match their gender identity. The measure, which passed 65 to 26, also calls for withholding state funds from sporting events that allow athletes to play as anything other than their sex assigned at birth. The bill now heads to the state Senate.

Supporters of the bill — including Republican state Rep. Ben Koppelman, its primary sponsor — say they want to protect opportunities for girls in sports, including access to athletic scholarships.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/state-anti-transgender-bills-represent-183216466.html
    ------------------------------------

If this Bill bans one from competing on sports teams for people other than applicant's birth sex, it would also prevent (actual) women from playing on the (male) football team, as is the case for a female right now at U of Tenn.
  2. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    18 Feb '21 08:261 edit
    @earl-of-trumps said
    Anti-trans bills pop up in state houses across the country. It's an organized assault, advocates say.

[i]Dan Avery
    Wed, February 17, 2021, 1:32 PM
    Bills in at least 20 states are targeting the transgender community in what LGBTQ advocates say is an organized assault by conservative groups.

On Thursday, the North Dakota House of Representatives passed a b ...[text shortened]... women from playing on the (male) football team, as is the case for a female right now at U of Tenn.
    Anti trans are nearly always misogynistic so no surprise.
    Protecting women and girls place in sports is surely at odds with banning them from playing for more lucrative male teams.
    Oh those freedom loving Republicans, how they just love to curb the freedoms of others.
  3. Joined
    13 Feb '21
    Moves
    18 Feb '21 08:431 edit
    Can't wait to see some dude crushing real women at the Olympics 😄
    I might actually watch the Olympics if they allow that.
  4. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    18 Feb '21 08:51
    @phil-a-dork said
    Can't wait to see some dude crushing real women at the Olympics 😄
    I might actually watch the Olympics if they allow that.
    You won’t see it anytime soon because the Olympic committee won’t even allow ciswomen to compete as ciswomen if their testosterone levels are too high.
  5. SubscriberEarl of Trumps
    Pawn Whisperer
    My Kingdom fora Pawn
    Moves
    18 Feb '21 19:45
    @kevcvs57 said
    Protecting women and girls place in sports is surely at odds with banning them from playing for more lucrative male teams.
    Oh those freedom loving Republicans, how they just love to curb the freedoms of others.
    I'm not doing a damn thing, just sitting here laughing my ass off, watching the PC-ers have a fooking melt down.

Enjoy, Kev!! And btw, the *correct* way to adjudicate this is, whoever forms and
    pays for the team calls the shots. No dictators need apply, Kev. Sorry.
  6. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    18 Feb '21 20:14
    @kevcvs57 said
    hits home doesn't it ...lol
  7. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    18 Feb '21 22:33
    @earl-of-trumps said
    I'm not doing a damn thing, just sitting here laughing my ass off, watching the PC-ers have a fooking melt down.

Enjoy, Kev!! And btw, the *correct* way to adjudicate this is, whoever forms and
    I take it you've recovered from your Nov 3rd meltdown then ??
    Well done. Carry on.
  8. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    19 Feb '21 05:59
    Ciswomen...

I’ll have to form an opinion about this one day.
  9. SubscriberEarl of Trumps
    Pawn Whisperer
    My Kingdom fora Pawn
    Moves
    19 Feb '21 08:17
    @mghrn55 said
    I take it you've recovered from your Nov 3rd meltdown then ??
    Well done. Carry on.
    Jeezus, where the hell do all the liars come from anyway?

Kev saying I am anti-Trans, you saying I had a Nov 3 meltdown. Fooking liars everywhere 🤔 🤔 😠 😳
  10. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    19 Feb '21 08:47
    @earl-of-trumps said

Nice nonsensical stream of consciousness ramble earl, calm down dear.
  11. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    19 Feb '21 08:49
    @earl-of-trumps said
    Jeezus, where the hell do all the liars come from anyway?

Kev saying I am anti-Trans, you saying I had a Nov 3 meltdown. Fooking liars everywhere 🤔 🤔 😠 😳
    I was talking about the law maker who’s putting the bill forward, it’s not all about you you know.
  12. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    19 Feb '21 08:51
    @mott-the-hoople said
    hits home doesn't it ...lol
    No mate I live in a civilised 21st century liberalish democracy where sweaty little right wing hitlers don’t get to vent their spleen on other peoples freedoms.
    You enjoy though.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree