1. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    18 May '22 11:20
    My my, is no one upset about inflation, gas prices, baby formula,,,,,,,,Biden wants to Raise taxes on corps to counter inflation. My corp will just increase costs of my products. That won't go anywhere.
    But it is telling that you fellers never say one negative comment about the expense of living in America. Not one. Just ' takin it in stride'. I guess all of us are flush, have no problems with cost of living. We are blessed for sure.
  2. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    18 May '22 11:35
    If I've told you once, I've told you a million times: don't drink blue cleaning liquid and post at the same time.
  3. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    18 May '22 13:08
    @shavixmir said
    If I've told you once, I've told you a million times: don't drink blue cleaning liquid and post at the same time.
    I guess you'd have to be here, Shav.
  4. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    18 May '22 13:24
    @averagejoe1 said
    I guess you'd have to be here, Shav.
    Why don't you talk to your corporate buddies and see if they'll stop taking advantage of Americans by raising prices and making record profits while inflation is high?
  5. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    18 May '22 13:25
    This inflation is affecting more than just the US, making it ridiculous to say it is Biden's fault.
  6. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    18 May '22 13:35
    @suzianne said
    This inflation is affecting more than just the US, making it ridiculous to say it is Biden's fault.
    If all of them are increasing their money supply all are causing the inflation independently. Banning Russian oil was a self inflicted wound to the western world. Hurting Russia requires hurting us worse.

Why should we suffer just because Biden wants the Russians to suffer?
    What is he sacrificing other than our standard of living? He should get a pay cut.
  7. Joined
    23 Feb '22
    Moves
    18 May '22 13:47
    @metal-brain said
    What is he sacrificing other than our standard of living? He should get a pay cut.
    Maybe he should donate his pay to charity like the previous president did.
  8. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    18 May '22 13:56
    @metal-brain said
    If all of them are increasing their money supply all are causing the inflation independently. Banning Russian oil was a self inflicted wound to the western world. Hurting Russia requires hurting us worse.

Biden does not want the Russians to suffer, or, he would make them suffer. Big Question, a whataboutism, apologies in advance....... Would Trump, (who is beholden to no country as Biden is very likely to be beholden to Putin, and is CERTAINLY beholden to China)......would Trump not be squeezing hell out of Russia right now?
  9. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    18 May '22 13:592 edits
    @suzianne said
    Why don't you talk to your corporate buddies and see if they'll stop taking advantage of Americans by raising prices and making record profits while inflation is high?
    Could you give us a link on that, Suzianne? The record profits part, while Kellogg has to reduce the amount of cereal in a box to meet their projections, which projections have never been faulted as Making Too Dam Much Money!!!! Suzy, this is a news item just today. ""Stocks Fall as Companies Warn About Higher Costs". If they have to raise prices, which they indeed have to do, do you fault such a business strategy?? Jesus. I have an idea...the board should give the whole company over to the workers! Give your geezer Bernie Marx a megaphone!!!!
  10. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    18 May '22 14:331 edit
    @averagejoe1 said
    Biden does not want the Russians to suffer, or, he would make them suffer. Big Question, a whataboutism, apologies in advance....... Would Trump, (who is beholden to no country as Biden is very likely to be beholden to Putin, and is CERTAINLY beholden to China)......would Trump not be squeezing hell out of Russia right now?
    Biden wants to weaken Russia. That is the whole point of this proxy war. It is a bleed them dry strategy.

https://www.nationalheraldindia.com/opinion/clinton-gives-the-game-away-bleed-russians-in-ukraine-like-afghanistan
  11. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    18 May '22 14:41
    @suzianne said
    no where in the world is inflation as rampant as it is in the US...gullible stupid fool
  12. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    18 May '22 15:11
    @mott-the-hoople said
    no where in the world is inflation as rampant as it is in the US...gullible stupid fool
    Can we just ask Suzy if citizens in the USA are worse off or better off than they were with President Trump? She will prob (not answer, of course) say that 'she' is not worse off, which of course does not answer the question.
  13. Joined
    27 Sep '06
    Moves
    18 May '22 15:36
    @mott-the-hoople said
    Inflation is worldwide
    https://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2021/11/24/inflation-has-risen-around-the-world-but-the-u-s-has-seen-one-of-the-biggest-increases/
  14. Joined
    28 Feb '16
    Moves
    18 May '22 15:38
    @suzianne said
    LOL! ! ! ! Yeah, but if it was a Republican administration, that's exactly who you'd be hurling fire and brimstone at, and that is for certain.
  15. Joined
    27 Sep '06
    Moves
    18 May '22 15:591 edit
    @liljo said
    LOL! ! ! ! Yeah, but if it was a Republican administration, that's exactly who you'd be hurling fire and brimstone at, and that is for certain.
    Why do y'all continually resort to
    'WHATABOUTISNS?'
    It is what it is...caused by PUTIN, not Biden.....
    Even the less intelligent posters,
    AND ECONOMISTS understand this fact.
    Here's a 'WHATABOUTISM,' back at you,
    last time inflation rates were this high was under REAGAN'S watch.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree