1. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    07 Feb '21 12:47
    @earl-of-trumps said
    @shavixmir

Shiver me timbers, there's gotta be like... THREE! OMG

Now tell me, Joseph, how many Trump threads have there been in the last month
    at RHP by libtards suffering from Trump Derangement Syndrome?

Ya. 3... hundred?? 🤔
    Well he was the president and a blatant douchebag, I’m guessing the interest stems from there.
    But why the obsession with AOC? I was convinced the trumptard bs machine would be rolling all over Kamala by now.
  2. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    08 Feb '21 18:53
    @shavixmir said
    Dear oh dear... thread after thread about her by the right-wing shrivelled nuts society of RHP.

Get a bloody life, you bunch of incels!
    But remember, she is insignificant, she hasn't accomplished anything, her intelligence is non-existent, she used to be a bartender. But she is the most dangerous person in government.
    /sarcasm

This is right from the fascist playbook. The "enemy" is at the same time both weak and strong. Both the biggest danger to the state and easily defeated by the right manly leader. Both stupid and intelligent.
  3. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    08 Feb '21 18:551 edit
    @earl-of-trumps said
    @shavixmir

Shiver me timbers, there's gotta be like... THREE! OMG

Now tell me, Joseph, how many Trump threads have there been in the last month
    at RHP by libtards suffering from Trump Derangement Syndrome?

Ya. 3... hundred?? 🤔
    Wanna count how many trump threads were created by you right wing nutjobs and how many by others? Can you even count?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree