1. Joined
    27 Jan '21
    Moves
    04 Feb '21 12:01
    She wasn't even in the Capitol building during the riot!
    She was in the Cannon building which was not stormed by rioters so her story about people breaking into her office and her hiding in the bathroom was another made up story!

Another Jussie Smollett 😆
  2. Joined
    27 Jan '21
    Moves
    04 Feb '21 12:06
    People who have offices next to AOC are coming forward to question her account of that night because they know that area wasn't stormed by rioters because they were there too.
  3. Joined
    09 Jan '20
    Moves
    04 Feb '21 12:061 edit
    It's true, she just can't help herself I guess. I bet she was a liar in high school too, making up stories to be the center of attention..
    https://www.foxnews.com/politics/aoc-under-fire-amid-details-that-she-wasnt-in-capitol-building-during-riots
  4. Standard membermchill
    Cryptic
    Behind the scenes
    Moves
    04 Feb '21 12:242 edits
    @gratis-pawn said
    She was in the Cannon building which was not stormed by rioters so her story about people breaking into her office and her hiding in the bathroom was another made up story!

According to the most recent reporting AOC was in Rep. Katie Porters office during the riots. I don't know if this office was in the main capital building, but since a recently arrested armed man who was among the rioters, confessed to his own plans to kill AOC, I would say she had plenty of reason to be scared, since the armed goons were all around the capital grounds, not just in the main body of the building.

Just because Trucker Carlson tell you folks something on FOX News, does not automatically make it gospel. Mr. Carlson was not there.

You might want to check out the link below (if that's not too complicated for you)

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9221269/AOC-hits-Republicans-claiming-never-Capitol.html
  5. Joined
    09 Jan '20
    Moves
    04 Feb '21 12:281 edit
    @mchill said
    According to the most recent reporting AOC was in Rep. Katie Porters office during the riots. I don't know if this office was in the main capital building, but since a recently arrested man confessed to his own plans to kill AOC, I would say she had plenty of reason to be scared, since the armed goons were all around the capital grounds, not just in the main body of the buildi ...[text shortened]...

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9221269/AOC-hits-Republicans-claiming-never-Capitol.html
    It's not Tucker Carlson making these claims, but congressmen that have come forward, here's another:
    "Rep. Nancy Mace, R-S.C., also blasted media coverage, tweeting that insurrectionists never stormed the hallway that she shares with Ocasio-Cortez"
    Why did you post the Dailymail article? All it does is back up the claim about AOC lying.
  6. Standard membermchill
    Cryptic
    Behind the scenes
    Moves
    04 Feb '21 12:311 edit
    @dood111 said
    It's not Tucker Carlson making these claims, but congressmen that have come forward, here's another:
    "Rep. Nancy Mace, R-S.C., also blasted media coverage, tweeting that insurrectionists never stormed the hallway that she shares with Ocasio-Cortez"
    It does not back up that either was lying. She said - She said.

So, I guess we're supposed to focus on this, and not the armed mob that killed, injured, and destroyed property. Good Plan! 🙄
  7. Joined
    09 Jan '20
    Moves
    04 Feb '21 12:42
    @mchill said
    It does not back up that either was lying. She said - She said.

So, I guess we're supposed to focus on this, and not the armed mob that killed, injured, and destroyed property. Good Plan! 🙄
    Sounds like they could have a room full of people saying she wasn't even there and you'd still side with her fish story.
  8. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    04 Feb '21 12:52
    @gratis-pawn said
    People who have offices next to AOC are coming forward to question her account of that night because they know that area wasn't stormed by rioters because they were there too.
    If they are republicans it doesn’t really count does it given that many of them are prepared to tell and condone the most outrageous lies. They are supporting the lies of the Green woman who claims that the Parkland shooting either didn’t happen or was an anti gun rights black flag operation.
    I watched the video of AOC and I don’t recall her saying that she was in the capitol bldg
  9. Standard membermchill
    Cryptic
    Behind the scenes
    Moves
    04 Feb '21 12:532 edits
    @dood111 said
    Sounds like they could have a room full of people saying she wasn't even there and you'd still side with her fish story.
    Hey Skippy - Let's assume AOC lied. Let focus on just that, right??

Who cares about the people that died, were injured, and all the property damage. Let's forget all the MAGA hatted armed goons that smashed windows, kicked in doors, killed people, pounded people with blunt objects such as fire extinguishers and clubs, stole computers, and everything else that wasn't nailed down.

Yup...AOC lied. We've got our news stories prioritized! 🙄
  10. Joined
    09 Jan '20
    Moves
    04 Feb '21 13:01
    @mchill said
    Hey Skippy - Let's assume AOC lied. Let focus on just that, right. Who cares about the people that died, were injured, and all the property damage. Let's forget all the MAGA hatted armed goons that smashed windows, kicked in doors, killed people, pounded people with blunt objects such as fire extinguishers and clubs, stole computers, and everything else that wasn't nailed down. Yup...AOC lied. We've got our news stories prioritized! 🙄
    Now let's talk about the 10 billion dollars in burned down cities and thousands of people attacked by Antifa/BLM and the way the democrats actively supported them all year long, including our current Vice President who said they should continue doing what they do.
  11. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    04 Feb '21 13:22
    @mchill said
    Hey Skippy - Let's assume AOC lied. Let focus on just that, right??

Who cares about the people that died, were injured, and all the property damage. Let's forget all the MAGA hatted armed goons that smashed windows, kicked in doors, killed people, pounded people with blunt objects such as fire extinguishers and clubs, stole computers, and everything else that wasn't nailed down.

Yup...AOC lied. We've got our news stories prioritized! 🙄
    That's right Dood. The fact that she is a lying scumbag warrants no attention whatsoever... If we follow the lies we are liable to find even more lies...can't have that!
  12. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    04 Feb '21 13:33
    @Dood111
    Yeah, we are really supposed to take the word of the enemy party. Repubs will say and do ANYTHING to make themselves look better in spite of the fact they are LOSERS.

Repubs HATE democrats and that is the bottom line for the past ten years.
  13. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    04 Feb '21 15:22
    @gratis-pawn said

You lie about your identity.
    What's gotten you tied up in knots ?
  14. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    04 Feb '21 15:36
    @Dood111
    Now you have to also say Katie Porter was lying also because I SAW her interview where she told almost minute by minute the account of AOC hiding out in her restroom scared shyteless.

You ultrarightwingnuts will jump on ANYONE who says crap that you agree with even if it is a bald faced LIE.
  15. Joined
    09 Jan '20
    Moves
    04 Feb '21 15:461 edit
    @sonhouse said
    @Dood111
    Now you have to also say Katie Porter was lying also because I SAW her interview where she told almost minute by minute the account of AOC hiding out in her restroom scared shyteless.

You ultrarightwingnuts will jump on ANYONE who says crap that you agree with even if it is a bald faced LIE.
    Porter backs up how a-skeered AOC was behaving, BUT in the same interview she mentions they were in the Cannon House office building, NOT the capitol, and she NEVER backs up any part of her claims of being threatened, etc. .
    And the Cannon building was never in danger.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree