AOC says RICO is not a crime.

AOC says RICO is not a crime.

Debates

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
49d

@AverageJoe1
You are so fixated on aliens you overlook the obvious BS going on, where if Trump was not charged, magite repubs would not be charging biden. Funny how that works. OOPS, I said the word Trump again. SO sorry.
NOBODY is saying the border situation is screwed. TRUMP is the one stopping the border bill which you have never even read and the squeaker of the house stopped ALL congressmen from acting on the bill because of his love of authoritarians like Trump and it IS TRUMP AND TRUMP alone stopping the border bill but of course we are all wrong, we can't see the obvious that Trump is a true American only interested in helping the common man. What the HELL is wrong with you thinking he is the best POTUS since Washington, even though right now the stock market goes through record highs after highs, approaching 40,000 as we speak, job numbers way up, inflation down to 3% even though there are bad spots like I just saw avocados going for near three bucks a pop and gas going back up, 3 49 now, and OF COURSE all of the bad stuff is 100% Biden and all of the good stuff like the stock market and jobs market and chips bill bringing manufacturing and thousands of jobs coming up here in the US, must have been from the incredibly wonderful governing of your orang Jesus. Could not POSSIBLY have been anything Biden did.

Lake Como

Moves
49d

@sonhouse said
@AverageJoe1
You are so fixated on aliens you overlook the obvious BS going on, where if Trump was not charged, magite repubs would not be charging biden. Funny how that works. OOPS, I said the word Trump again. SO sorry.
NOBODY is saying the border situation is screwed. TRUMP is the one stopping the border bill which you have never even read and the squeaker of the house ...[text shortened]... incredibly wonderful governing of your orang Jesus. Could not POSSIBLY have been anything Biden did.
Uhhhhh, getting back to the problem you libs are having with RICO (we don't know WHAT you are going on about), ......RICO is referred to as 'the RICO statute'. States have statutes; One in , say, Alabama, says " Murder is the unlawful killing of a human being'. So, to kill someone is to violate the statute.
So, likewise, the RICO statute says (follow me here, this is not about Trump, little feller.....)
The Rico Statute says that 'it is unlawful for any person to conspire to violate any of the subsections of (the Code)."
So, the witness, Bobolinski, was asked what crime did he know was committed by Biden. He answered in effect that he, by witnessing Biden's conspiracy with these other crooks, actually witnessed same, which conspiratorial activity amounted to a crime as expressly stated in the RICO statute.

Whew. OK< you can go on about Trump, since there is no possible way for you or your cohorts to extend your comments.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
48d
1 edit

@AverageJoe1
You mean the bobolinski who disappeared? This one with ties to Putin?

https://www.thedailybeast.com/texts-reveal-more-russia-ties-for-tony-bobulinski-key-anti-biden-witness

THIS Bobulinski? If a frigging ROBOT said Biden was crooked, you would believe it.

Lake Como

Moves
48d

@sonhouse said
@AverageJoe1
You mean the bobolinski who disappeared? This one with ties to Putin?

https://www.thedailybeast.com/texts-reveal-more-russia-ties-for-tony-bobulinski-key-anti-biden-witness

THIS Bobulinski? If a frigging ROBOT said Biden was crooked, you would believe it.
Well, we are not the same with our likes and dislikes. We both like the mando, for instance. Jerusalem Ridge on the fiddle. You like Hunter. You would not refer to him as the sleaze he is. I would. Because, in my opinion, he is. In your opinion, you have never hinted to his sleaze.
So, likewise with this subject. I believe that Bobolinski is tellling the truth.........especially with all of the evidence that we have all seen, !60 SARs, 21 bank accounts, the flow of money from our enemies to their pockets. That evidence alone proves to me he is telling the truth. It is like, he is telling us what we already know, for gosh sakes. And you don't 'believe' him.?
I like Bobolinski. You don't. That is whey we have a forum. The world is a forum. Do you know that there are some on this Forum who want the government to pay off the loans of colege students, but NOT payoff loans of some really down-and-out people?. Cerainly you cannot agree with that, so we are together on some issues.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
48d
2 edits

@AverageJoe1
So you like known Russian agents. Good to know. BTW, I compose my own music, I don't have to reproduce the great works of others. BTW, Just where is Bobski right now? Heard from him lately? Kudo's BTW for even KNOWING about Jerusalem Ridge. that BTW was right by our flat in Jerusalem when we lived there🙂
Or flat overlooked the 'peace forest' which was anything but.

Pawn Whisperer

My Kingdom fora Pawn

Moves
48d

AOC is as dumb as a box of nails.

Z

Moves
48d
1 edit

@mott-the-hoople said
racketeering dumbass , there is no broad array of crimes under rico dumbass
say after me r a c k a t e e r i n g

damn you are as dumb as she is
lol that's also a set of criminal activities. You also have to accuse someone of specific crimes if you say "he is guilty of racketeering" in order to, you know, produce fuking evidence

https://www.law.cornell.edu/wex/racketeering#:~:text=Racketeering%20is%20a%20set%20of,%2C%20or%20other%20illegal%20means.%20(

Racketeering is a set of illegal activities aimed at commercial profit that may be disguised as legitimate business deals. Racketeering is defined by a coordinated effort by multiple people to repeatedly earn a profit. Typically, by fraud, extortion, bribery, threats, violence, or other illegal means.

Lake Como

Moves
48d

@zahlanzi said
lol that's also a set of criminal activities. You also have to accuse someone of specific crimes if you say "he is guilty of racketeering" in order to, you know, produce fuking evidence

https://www.law.cornell.edu/wex/racketeering#:~:text=Racketeering%20is%20a%20set%20of,%2C%20or%20other%20illegal%20means.%20(

Racketeering is a set of illegal activities aimed at co ...[text shortened]... y earn a profit. Typically, by fraud, extortion, bribery, threats, violence, or other illegal means.
Let's vote: Has Biden committed any crime for which he should be fined or incarcerated? Following question, is he in bed with the Chinee?

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
48d

@AverageJoe1
The only reason you like the Boba dude is because he spoke shyte about Hunter and Joe Biden. If he had come out against X45, won't write his name so it doesn't upset you, if he had come out against that dude you love, he would be vilified in your eyes. You are quite transparent and you will never even understand that either.

Z

Moves
48d

@averagejoe1 said
Let's vote: Has Biden committed any crime for which he should be fined or incarcerated? Following question, is he in bed with the Chinee?
"Has Biden committed any crime for which he should be fined or incarcerated?"
no
"Following question, is he in bed with the Chinee?"
no

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
47d
1 edit

@Zahlanzi
And of course less than average Joe would never believe any of that, he is so steeped in his orange Jesus religion he is psychologically unable to think for himself any more.
I say religion because for him and millions of others it has passed right through 'cult' and directly into 'religion'. You know, the part in religion where if attacked, either verbally or physically, they fight back all the harder which is what they are taught in modern so called religions. I spent K-8 in a Lutheran school so I know what I am talking about🙂

Lake Como

Moves
47d

@zahlanzi said
"Has Biden committed any crime for which he should be fined or incarcerated?"
no
"Following question, is he in bed with the Chinee?"
no
Finally, a straight vote from someone, and it is Z!

Lake Como

Moves
47d

@sonhouse said
@Zahlanzi
And of course less than average Joe would never believe any of that, he is so steeped in his orange Jesus religion he is psychologically unable to think for himself any more.
I say religion because for him and millions of others it has passed right through 'cult' and directly into 'religion'. You know, the part in religion where if attacked, either verbally or ph ...[text shortened]... in modern so called religions. I spent K-8 in a Lutheran school so I know what I am talking about🙂
Who wants to write about religion? Hurry, train leaaves in 5 minutes.

Guppy poo

Sewers of Holland

Moves
47d

@averagejoe1 said
No and no.

Lake Como

Moves
47d

@shavixmir said
No and no.
Maybe not on #1, but he is def in bed with chinee