AOC says RICO is not a crime.

AOC says RICO is not a crime.

Debates

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
48d

@AverageJoe1
I guess for you it is ok to ignore the part where COURTS say innocent till proven guilty.
So show us YOUR proof Hunter did something illegal. And refute Repubs own lawyer who said there was nothing there to impeach joe. Good luck. I know you love Bobo the Russian spy but he has disappeared and how do you think courts would believe a known Russian spy who got his propaganda speech from Putin?
I guess none of that matters, ANYONE saying Joe Biden is corrupt, you believe it, case over, guilty as charged.

Z

Moves
47d

@averagejoe1 said
I am saying that Hunter will get off like Hillary did. (destroyed govt property, obstructed the process, deleted subpoenaed evidence, etc....all crimes Zajlanzi. Crimes. It is that simple. Dems will do nothing. Frankly, no one, including Hillary and Hunter, will go to jail. We all know that, but we have GOT to pull out all stops to defeat Biiden, or we will end up like ...[text shortened]... e will begin our breakfast with the government. You are OK with it, a warm blanket, but we are not.
"I am saying that Hunter will get off like Hillary did. (destroyed govt property, obstructed the process, deleted subpoenaed evidence, etc....all crimes Zajlanzi. Crimes. "
Sure they're crimes. Crimes Hillary was found innocent of. Months of separate investigations, done by several different republican committees, turned out nothing. Either she is is the most skilled criminal or you republicans are the most incompetent investigators.

"Dems will do nothing. Frankly, no one, including Hillary and Hunter, will go to jail"
If you can't prove they did any crimes, they shouldn't

"We all know that, but we have GOT to pull out all stops to defeat Biiden, or we will end up like Romania or Netherlands.......or Mexico."
Like refusing to sign a bill that would improve the border just because it might give Biden a win? A bill in which he gave you pretty much everything you wanted and on which you even agreed only to go back on your word when your master Trump called you to heel like the mongrels you are?
Like trying to prosecute the family member of the sitting president in the hopes of distracting him?

Those kinds of stops? That's the kind of politicians, heck, human beings you support?

" We will begin our breakfast with the government. You are OK with it, a warm blanket, but we are not."
Yeah, you put your faith in an orange baboon, a narcissistic millionaire who never loved anyone but himself, an incompetent bussinessman who declared bankruptcy several times, an adulterer and a rapist.

Yeah, much better than demanding the government that we elect do its job of caring for its citizens.

Damn you're dumb. You never cease to amaze me how dumb you are. I keep thinking, this is an act, surely someone can't be this dumb. You're either the most convincing troll i ever seen or the dumbest person in the US got access to the Internet.

Lake Como

Moves
47d

@sonhouse said
@AverageJoe1
I guess for you it is ok to ignore the part where COURTS say innocent till proven guilty.
So show us YOUR proof Hunter did something illegal. And refute Repubs own lawyer who said there was nothing there to impeach joe. Good luck. I know you love Bobo the Russian spy but he has disappeared and how do you think courts would believe a known Russian spy who got h ...[text shortened]... e of that matters, ANYONE saying Joe Biden is corrupt, you believe it, case over, guilty as charged.
Read again, did you notice I mentioned 'smoking gun'. That appears to be where we are right now, but still trying to save that democracy you always speak of. Hopefully the 'proof' you are asking for is just around the corner.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
47d

@AverageJoe1
The smoking gun is firmly up your fat ass. There is no smoking gun and that is a fact.
You are just pushing the Jim Jordan BS attacks which are falling down the drain as we speak and Jordan is now an embarrassment to his own party, along with MTG and Gaetz and a bunch more of those idiots ignoring their real job, working for their constituents not trying BS attacks on Biden. Tell me what bills did they author helping out their own constituents? I guess you think there must be dozens. So show them.

Lake Como

Moves
47d

@sonhouse said
@AverageJoe1
The smoking gun is firmly up your fat ass. There is no smoking gun and that is a fact.
You are just pushing the Jim Jordan BS attacks which are falling down the drain as we speak and Jordan is now an embarrassment to his own party, along with MTG and Gaetz and a bunch more of those idiots ignoring their real job, working for their constituents not trying BS at ...[text shortened]... hey author helping out their own constituents? I guess you think there must be dozens. So show them.
How can you say$20+Million, not properly reported nor having paid tax on it, nor why they got it (He IS president after all, so we have a right to know) is not a smoking gun????
And 160 SARs, 21 bogus accounts etc,,,,,,is that not a smoking gun? Please share your reasoning, and PLEASE don't mention Trump. Tne WSJ did that this morning,

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
46d

@averagejoe1 said
How can you say$20+Million, not properly reported nor having paid tax on it, nor why they got it (He IS president after all, so we have a right to know) is not a smoking gun????
And 160 SARs, 21 bogus accounts etc,,,,,,is that not a smoking gun? Please share your reasoning, and PLEASE don't mention Trump. Tne WSJ did that this morning,
I know it's hard to stop making sh-- up when you have such a talent in it.

It's about the only thing you guys do well.

Lake Como

Moves
46d

@suzianne said
I know it's hard to stop making sh-- up when you have such a talent in it.

It's about the only thing you guys do well.
But sue it is a fact. Not making it up. The Zahalanzi screed above (he gets so upset) implies I lie about Hillary's server, the 30,000 email deletions, the destroyed sim cards, govt property, etc which Comer 'ruled' were not done intentionally...but they were, don't you see. So your saying that I made up stuff here, and Z saying I made up stuff as well, is just wrong.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
46d

@AverageJoe1
Right. Right out of the Trump/Putin partnership playbook.
And of course this is just distraction from the now very close CRIMINAL charges against your orange Jesus. April 15 coming up fast. Faster than your orange Jesus can comprehend that is for sure.

Lake Como

Moves
46d
1 edit

@sonhouse said
@AverageJoe1
Right. Right out of the Trump/Putin partnership playbook.
And of course this is just distraction from the now very close CRIMINAL charges against your orange Jesus. April 15 coming up fast. Faster than your orange Jesus can comprehend that is for sure.
What is right out of Trump’s playbook? What.? And you give ME hell about comprehension.
Are you aware , little fella, that in a normal forum we each invite all of the others to read our posts. Let’s say I know what you’re talking about, which I do not. Anyone who read your post would have to go back and see what I wrote, don’t you see. And what if I had written five things? They are going to set aside an hour and read each one of average Joe’s posts to decide which one Sunhouse is responding to.
Now do you see? No comprehedeoda’

Are you hitting Reply button, Sonhouse? Tha5 must be it.
Bad actor.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
45d

@AverageJoe1
It is YOU who want the end to democracy by supporting your dictator in training. It is YOU who will no doubt profit by your undying love of the future dictator if he wins come November. That puts you directly in traitor territory just like your religious leader X45.
He is not who you think he is and THAT is a fact JACK.

Lake Como

Moves
45d

@zahlanzi said
"I am saying that Hunter will get off like Hillary did. (destroyed govt property, obstructed the process, deleted subpoenaed evidence, etc....all crimes Zajlanzi. Crimes. "
Sure they're crimes. Crimes Hillary was found innocent of. Months of separate investigations, done by several different republican committees, turned out nothing. Either she is is the most skilled crimi ...[text shortened]... er the most convincing troll i ever seen or the dumbest person in the US got access to the Internet.
Hillary was “found innocent of”? That phrase is used when a panel, a judge, or a jury ‘finds’ someone to be innocent. A single appointed govt officer has no such power.
So, she still must face a jury, at least. Will they find she is NOT guilty of destroying evidence or obstruction , or the server, or destroying govt property? I don’t mean to be funny, but what if Hillary were having a torrid affair with Comey? He ‘found her’ innocent.
You fellers live in a sea of crap.

Lake Como

Moves
45d

@sonhouse said
@AverageJoe1
It is YOU who want the end to democracy by supporting your dictator in training. It is YOU who will no doubt profit by your undying love of the future dictator if he wins come November. That puts you directly in traitor territory just like your religious leader X45.
He is not who you think he is and THAT is a fact JACK.
Surely you must know that an end to democracy would mean that McHill and Shav and Zhalanzi and sueprrson and Marauder and Kev would get my stuff. My money,,,,my stuff. And you would get my Loar.
So, you are wrong, I Will go with democracy.

Lake Como

Moves
45d

@averagejoe1 said
What is right out of Trump’s playbook? What.? And you give ME hell about comprehension.
Are you aware , little fella, that in a normal forum we each invite all of the others to read our posts. Let’s say I know what you’re talking about, which I do not. Anyone who read your post would have to go back and see what I wrote, don’t you see. And what if I had written fiv ...[text shortened]... o you see? No comprehedeoda’

Are you hitting Reply button, Sonhouse? Tha5 must be it.
Bad actor.
Did you read this? Are you for real?

k
Flexible

The wrong side of 60

Moves
45d

@mott-the-hoople said
rico is pretty specific dumbass

and btw…what biden is guilty of
Now you just have to prove it in a court of law, but that would be election interference wouldn’t it?

k
Flexible

The wrong side of 60

Moves
45d
1 edit

@averagejoe1 said
Surely you must know that an end to democracy would mean that McHill and Shav and Zhalanzi and sueprrson and Marauder and Kev would get my stuff. My money,,,,my stuff. And you would get my Loar.
So, you are wrong, I Will go with democracy.
Only in reality where you actually had stuff Joe, the basement and everything in it belong to your mama.