AOC says RICO is not a crime.

AOC says RICO is not a crime.

Debates

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Z

Moves
47d

@averagejoe1 said
Finally, a straight vote from someone, and it is Z!
yes. it isn't a waste of time at all. You asked a dumb question, i gave a totally not useless answer (because we all know popular opinion is how we decide court cases) and you're just as dumb as before, having learned nothing.

But you also would have learned nothing if someone explained it at length so at least this saves time

Z

Moves
47d

@averagejoe1 said
Maybe not on #1, but he is def in bed with chinee
and you definitely have proof, right?

Lake Como

Moves
46d
1 edit

@zahlanzi said
yes. it isn't a waste of time at all. You asked a dumb question, i gave a totally not useless answer (because we all know popular opinion is how we decide court cases) and you're just as dumb as before, having learned nothing.

But you also would have learned nothing if someone explained it at length so at least this saves time
But Z, note that all you do is disparage me, but say nothing about the whys and wherefores of the money $20 million that the Biden family has received without explaining what they did for the money or what they gave for the money. Could you write a nice little ending post and tell everyone what you think about that,. I do not expect you to know, the answer because no one knows, but what do you think it could be?
$20M and climbing. You fillers, all hate rich people with their yachts, but why do you not hate Biden for unexplained money such as this?

Lake Como

Moves
46d
1 edit

@zahlanzi said
and you definitely have proof, right?
Well, I would say, proof would be that they received millions of dollar from the Chinese entities. Don’t you know. I think there are . So it looks like it came from Xi himself, being the Chinese dictator. Why keep beating around the bush,… Why don’t you just tell us what the money was for and maybe even how much it was, since you are so in the know. Of course, you have to be in the know, or you would have to tell us you have no idea about all that money, which leads us back to the investigation.
I have another question… Why do you and Suzanne put the word right at the end of your sentences? Why did you not instead say “do you have proof?”
You don’t have to answer that, but please tell us about that $20 million.

Z

Moves
46d

@averagejoe1 said
But Z, note that all you do is disparage me, but say nothing about the whys and wherefores of the money $20 million that the Biden family has received without explaining what they did for the money or what they gave for the money. Could you write a nice little ending post and tell everyone what you think about that,. I do not expect you to know, the answer because no one ...[text shortened]... ate rich people with their yachts, but why do you not hate Biden for unexplained money such as this?
i have proof that you are stupid and i have proof you are evil so i don't feel bad about "disparaging" you.

The fact that your republican ghouls haven't produced any evidence of wrongdoing by president Biden makes me think there isn't any. You have had what, 6 months since you started this? And nobody is stopping you from spending 6 months more finding wrongdoing.

Hunter Biden is under investigation and Joe Biden hasn't done anything to hinder that. If you find evidence he committed a crime, send him to jail. Not one leftist or liberal or democrat has been saying Hunter shouldn't go to jail if he is found guilty.

Meanwhile there are countless accounts of magahats saying that Trump shouldn't go to jail even if found guilty of the crimes he is accused of.

The difference in ethics is clear.

Lake Como

Moves
46d

@zahlanzi said
i have proof that you are stupid and i have proof you are evil so i don't feel bad about "disparaging" you.

The fact that your republican ghouls haven't produced any evidence of wrongdoing by president Biden makes me think there isn't any. You have had what, 6 months since you started this? And nobody is stopping you from spending 6 months more finding wrongdoing.

Hun ...[text shortened]... to jail even if found guilty of the crimes he is accused of.

The difference in ethics is clear.
I have said more than once that if Trump is convicted of a crime, he must do the sentence. And it could happen. If we are allowed to show the true crimes of Hunter, he will NOT be punished.
Why the difference?

Lake Como

Moves
46d

@zahlanzi said
Are you 'evil' for proposing to take, and actually taking, property and assets of other people?
Is anyone evil for the taking of assets of other people?
Why can you not answer this question? It is one of the tenets of your society, that is why. Plus, you would be degrading your forum friends.

Z

Moves
46d
1 edit

@averagejoe1 said
Are you 'evil' for proposing to take, and actually taking, property and assets of other people?
Is anyone evil for the taking of assets of other people?
Why can you not answer this question? It is one of the tenets of your society, that is why. Plus, you would be degrading your forum friends.
it's not taking their property, it's dialing back on the theft that has been increasing more and more over the years. The theft that says one man gets to keep a larger and larger portion of the result of other people's labour while those people starve or don't get education or get sick and die.

Z

Moves
46d

&ab_channel=MeidasTouch

One of the witnesses for this impeachment actual witch hunt is testifying from jail
A guy who said Biden is involved in a 10 million dollar bribery scheme has been arrested by the FBI, proven to have lied.

Here's what's most hilarious about this: it's obvious the GOP have no hope of this impeachment thing ever sticking. It's obvious they have nothing against Biden and can't ever hope to even get in a court with these things.

It's obvious they are only doing this in the hope that enough moronic americans believe it and they vote for them. That's why this is hilarious. That they are right. There ARE a lot of stupid americans that will believe this. Stupid americans who don't need proof. Stupid americans who will follow someone religiously.

Hilarious not in a haha kind of way. It's more a "omg the world is becoming a craphole" kind of way.

Lake Como

Moves
46d

@zahlanzi said
it's not taking their property, it's dialing back on the theft that has been increasing more and more over the years. The theft that says one man gets to keep a larger and larger portion of the result of other people's labour while those people starve or don't get education or get sick and die.
Then you are obliged to answer this one pesky question. What do we do, at the end of the day, when we find that some people earn a lot more than others? What do we do?
Can you answer this, and not ‘Go Suzianne”‘ on us. Can we not have an interesting debate, which is what a forum is all about?

Lake Como

Moves
46d
1 edit

@zahlanzi said
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dFTir-7HtNc&ab_channel=MeidasTouch

One of the witnesses for this impeachment actual witch hunt is testifying from jail
A guy who said Biden is involved in a 10 million dollar bribery scheme has been arrested by the FBI, proven to have lied.

Here's what's most hilarious about this: it's obvious the GOP have no hope of this impeachment ...[text shortened]... Hilarious not in a haha kind of way. It's more a "omg the world is becoming a craphole" kind of way.
Of course, they are bringing out all that they can so that we can avoid Biden being president again, resulting in the exact kind of country you want… Like, people that work hard having to give money to people that don’t work hard I think this is too simple for you to grasp how damaging this would be to the American psyche. Your psyche, on the other hand, would find it to be nirvana, as long as they could find some food on the street to eat.

Lake Como

Moves
46d

@AverageJoe1
Please do not forget to respond to the problem about having some people that work harder than other people, and make more money than other people….. what is to be done about that predicament?

Z

Moves
46d

@averagejoe1 said
I have said more than once that if Trump is convicted of a crime, he must do the sentence. And it could happen. If we are allowed to show the true crimes of Hunter, he will NOT be punished.
Why the difference?
wtf are you talking about.

what you said about hunter makes no sense

"If we are allowed to show the true crimes of Hunter, he will NOT be punished."
assuming you meant "aren't allowed" who the fuk is stopping you

"I have said more than once that if Trump is convicted of a crime, he must do the sentence"
i commend you for this brave stance that most others would consider minimal and many of the trumpettes don't.

Lake Como

Moves
46d
1 edit

@zahlanzi said
wtf are you talking about.

what you said about hunter makes no sense

"If we are allowed to show the true crimes of Hunter, he will NOT be punished."
assuming you meant "aren't allowed" who the fuk is stopping you

"I have said more than once that if Trump is convicted of a crime, he must do the sentence"
i commend you for this brave stance that most others would consider minimal and many of the trumpettes don't.
I am saying that Hunter will get off like Hillary did. (destroyed govt property, obstructed the process, deleted subpoenaed evidence, etc....all crimes Zajlanzi. Crimes. It is that simple. Dems will do nothing. Frankly, no one, including Hillary and Hunter, will go to jail. We all know that, but we have GOT to pull out all stops to defeat Biiden, or we will end up like Romania or Netherlands.......or Mexico. We will begin our breakfast with the government. You are OK with it, a warm blanket, but we are not.

Lake Como

Moves
46d

@averagejoe1 said
@AverageJoe1
Please do not forget to respond to the problem about having some people that work harder than other people, and make more money than other people….. what is to be done about that predicament?
Did you miss this.
I see you are still having trouble with RICO being a crime. Try this.

The RICO statute says to not do corruption, etc., which is a crime.
Another statute says do not murder, it is a crime.
Both crimes. You seem to see no smoking gun with the Biden's raking in Millions in secret money? It is secret Zhalanzi. Pretend Trump is doing it. Now do you get it?