1. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    08 Apr '17 06:20
    Originally posted by whodey
    Hillary praised Trump for his attack on Syria. She wanted to do the same, only, she wanted to add a no fly zone.

I reckon you would have been just fine with that.
    No. No I wouldn't.

I didn't accept Bush 1's war.
    Nor Clinton's.
    Nor Bush 2's.
    Nor Obama's.

Just look at the cess-pit the US is leaving behind. They were told in the 50's: keep your bloody nose out of the Middle-East you moronic imbeciles.

But no. In they waded, like every bloody conflict since the 40's and screw the whole situation up; leaving more faeces behind than when they arrived.

The US is responsible for half the world's terrorism. Either directly (CIA sponsored death squads in southern America), semi-directly (arming Hussain and the Jihadists in Afghanistan) or indirectly (regime change and oil-driven meglomania).

STOP IT!
    Like bloody teenagers on a planet full of adults.
  2. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    08 Apr '17 15:19
    Just making sure folk know:

From the BBC:
    The US provides arms, training and military assistance to what it calls "moderate" Syrian rebel groups. It has led a coalition carrying out air strikes against jihadist groups in Syria since 2014 but this is the first time it has targeted government forces.

Why is this important to know?
    You'll see.
  3. Standard memberSleepyguy
    Reepy Rastardly Guy
    Dustbin of history
    Moves
    09 Apr '17 01:59
    I think it's always best to enter a no win quagmire without legitimacy, that way when you exit it you loose nothing, because if you did have credibility entering it you would have none once you left as so many have done before.
    Heh. A "no win quagmire" being one of your threads? Let's hope Trump's wars are not as plentiful.
  4. Account suspended
    Moves
    09 Apr '17 20:54

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

5. Standard memberfinnegan
    GENS UNA SUMUS
    Moves
    10 Apr '17 20:46
    YouTube

Excellent presentation of the arguments against the western response to alleged chemical attacks.
  6. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    10 Apr '17 21:13
    Originally posted by shavixmir
    Just making sure folk know:

From the BBC:
    The US provides arms, training and military assistance to what it calls "moderate" Syrian rebel groups. It has led a coalition carrying out air strikes against jihadist groups in Syria since 2014 but this is the first time it has targeted government forces.

Why is this important to know?
    You'll see.
    That's the best you got?

"You'll see"?

No, really, tell us why it is so crucial that we support a regime that gasses its own citizens?
  7. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    10 Apr '17 21:19
    😲

Assassinated?

Calm down there Madonna.

I say count your blessings. At least he does not draw spineless red lines in the sand and telegraph what he is going to do 5 years prior to when he does it. Nor does he let anyone know what he is going to do, which is important since the federal government seems to be full of people who are trying to sabota ...[text shortened]... around playing with themselves trying to decide on what resolution to pass again against Israel.
    No, but he DOES bomb Syrian forces just to get the Trump-Russia connection out of the news.

Yeah, that seems "responsible".
  8. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    10 Apr '17 21:20
    Originally posted by finnegan
    Yes the UN is paralysed by the Security Council. America and its pals are a big part of that problem. Russia and China are hardly an improvement. As long as the major powers can veto whaever they like the UN is hobbled.
    The fact that they happen to disagree with you has nothing to do with your disapproval, either. Not at all.
  9. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    10 Apr '17 21:23
    The post that was quoted here has been removed
    Not to mention him doing it solely to get out of the media's attention on his quagmire-like connection with Russia.
  10. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    10 Apr '17 21:25
    I'd say about as legal as doing it to Libya.
    You mean about as legal as sarin gas and barrel bombs.
  11. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    10 Apr '17 21:26
    This is the ugly side of the Progressive era.

Once government had been centralized by Progs and given a federal income tax with a bank to print whatever money they like, they then created a world conquering army that has gone nonstop since.
    And of course you support the US taking in more refugees to make up for that, right?
  12. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    10 Apr '17 21:301 edit
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    No, but he DOES bomb Syrian forces just to get the Trump-Russia connection out of the news.

Yeah, that seems "responsible".
    As Hillary praises him for attacking Syria?

Did Putin buy her off as well? She did give Putin an awful lot of uranium from what I hear.
  13. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    10 Apr '17 21:30
    Originally posted by shavixmir
    No. No I wouldn't.

I didn't accept Bush 1's war.
    Nor Clinton's.
    Nor Bush 2's.
    Nor Obama's.

Just look at the cess-pit the US is leaving behind. They were told in the 50's: keep your bloody nose out of the Middle-East you moronic imbeciles.

But no. In they waded, like every bloody conflict since the 40's and screw the whole situation up; leaving ...[text shortened]... hange and oil-driven meglomania).

STOP IT!
    Like bloody teenagers on a planet full of adults.
    Yep, all the way back to SE Asia.
  14. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    10 Apr '17 21:36
    The post that was quoted here has been removed
    Bill Maher ripped into Trump after the strike and I couldn't agree more.

But he also castigated liberals who climbed aboard the bandwagon of support.

Americans, especially uneducated Americans, seem to make their foreign policy decisions based on what they see on the evening news. And make no mistake, the media is now Corporate Media, so it's just like being spoon-fed.
  15. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    10 Apr '17 21:39
    As Hillary praises him for attacking Syria?

Did Putin buy her off as well? She did give Putin an awful lot of uranium from what I hear.
    "What you hear" is nonsense.

And last I checked, Hillary is not President. You morons saw to that.

Hillary's praise and 4 bucks will get you a nice latte at Starbucks.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree