1. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    11 Jan '21 23:20
    It occurred to me today that it’s been a long time since America tried to murder its Commander in Chief. I can feel it happening in the coming months, maybe an attempt on Kamala Harris’ life.

Am I overreacting to what’s going on currently?
  2. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    11 Jan '21 23:40
    The establishment has Presidents Assassinated, not the every day person.

Kennedy was killed because he would not listen to them.

Reagan was shot and almost killed, then fell into line.
  3. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    11 Jan '21 23:451 edit
    @eladar said
    The establishment has Presidents Assassinated, not the every day person.

Kennedy was killed because he would not listen to them.

Reagan was shot and almost killed, then fell into line.
    Do you think Biden and Harris will “fall into line” without an attempt on their lives?
  4. Joined
    11 Nov '14
    Moves
    11 Jan '21 23:49
    @Eladar

Lincoln and McKinley?
  5. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    12 Jan '21 00:283 edits
    @divegeester said
    It occurred to me today that it’s been a long time since America tried to murder its Commander in Chief. I can feel it happening in the coming months, maybe an attempt on Kamala Harris’ life.

Oh yeah...and that other person who currently leads isn't the prime target in your opinion...your salivating just thinking about it...pfff
  6. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    12 Jan '21 00:36
    @joe-shmo said
    Oh yeah...and that other person who currently leads isn't the prime target in your opinion...your salivating just thinking about it...pfff
    Harris will be the one they really fear.
  7. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    12 Jan '21 01:26
    I don't think I can be surprised about anything that could possibly happen in the U.S. right now. A few weeks ago I would have had a different opinion. After the attack on the white house I wouldn't rule anything out.

-VR
  8. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    12 Jan '21 02:06
    @divegeester said
    Do you think Biden and Harris will “fall into line” without an attempt on their lives?
    They are the line monitors
  9. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    12 Jan '21 02:21
    @divegeester said
    Falling into Line is commonplace in countries such as the one we are about to become...(be honest, people). so yes, Biden and Harris will fall into line. Don't know about the fatal attempts you suggest.
  10. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    12 Jan '21 04:362 edits
    @divegeester said

As soon as trump was in office, I really believed he’d “die in his sleep” that first Summer (read: get bumped off for national security reasons).
    Obviously I was wrong.

Any attempts on Harris or Biden’s lives will not come from the US government. It will be far-right extremists.

The FBI are seriously worried about this scenario:
    https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-55625707

The Republican party has created a monster * they can’t control. This is not going to end well.

* just to be clear: trump is only a manifestation of the monster. The true monster the republicans have created is a millions large base of people who see the democrats as a force for evil, rather than a political party.
  11. SubscriberEarl of Trumps
    Pawn Whisperer
    My Kingdom fora Pawn
    Moves
    12 Jan '21 05:11
    @divegeester said
    They're already in line. Deep State does not like uppity independents like Trump

JFK was very much an outsider.
  12. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    12 Jan '21 08:12
    @eladar said
    They are the line monitors
    Nice dodge.
  13. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    12 Jan '21 08:13
    @shavixmir said
    Any attempts on Harris or Biden’s lives will not come from the US government. It will be far-right extremists.
    Exactly what I meant in my OP.

Not government.
  14. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    12 Jan '21 08:14
    @earl-of-trumps said
    They're already in line. Deep State does not like uppity independents like Trump

JFK was very much an outsider.
    Trump: “Uppity independent”

Lol.
  15. Subscribermoonbus
    Über-Nerd
    Moves
    12 Jan '21 08:391 edit
    @divegeester said

Some people in the mob which attacked the Capitol shouted "hang Pence" and a gallows was erected outside the Capitol building.

Ali Alexander, a leading Stop the Steal activist, has continued to publish violent rhetoric since the riots. On Sunday night, in a new Internet video, he vowed: “We are going to punish the traitors,” referring to Republican politicians who endorsed Biden’s electoral victory. “The Lord says vengeance is his, and I pray I am the tool to stab these motherf---ers.”

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree