1. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    16 Feb '21 20:06
    @lemondrop
    Hopefully with the death of Trump being when he is in prison for life.
  2. santa cruz, ca.
    Moves
    16 Feb '21 22:13
    @sonhouse said
    @lemondrop
    Hopefully with the death of Trump being when he is in prison for life.
    I would like to see the entire organization taken down and his crime family in prison
  3. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    21 Feb '21 00:02
    @lemondrop
    Works for me:}
  4. SubscriberKewpie
    since 1-Feb-07
    Australia
    Moves
    21 Feb '21 00:50
    They did it for Al Capone - tax evasion - shouldn't be too difficult, should it?
  5. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    21 Feb '21 02:03
    @sonhouse said
    @lemondrop
    Works for me:}
    Go For It Sonhouse!!! I will check in periodically, but there are more fish to fry. This trump stuff will be for you like reading Gone With The Wind for the fourth time. Amazing. and, you will have to know a lot about the IRS to converse with your fans.

Think I will start a thread on immigration, looks like Biden is really going to make America Last. Do you think that will be good thread title?
  6. Subscribermoonbus
    Über-Nerd
    Moves
    22 Feb '21 18:031 edit
    @kewpie said
    They did it for Al Capone - tax evasion - shouldn't be too difficult, should it?
    The Supreme Court has ruled, unanimously, that Trump's financial advice firm, Mazars, must turn over his tax returns to a NY state investigation. The hunt is on.

https://edition.cnn.com/2021/02/22/politics/supreme-court-trump-taxes-vance/index.html
  7. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    22 Feb '21 18:38
    @moonbus said
    The Supreme Court has ruled, unanimously, that Trump's financial advice firm, Mazars, must turn over his tax returns to a NY state investigation. The hunt is on.

https://edition.cnn.com/2021/02/22/politics/supreme-court-trump-taxes-vance/index.html
    OK, Sonhouse, this is your moment of glory. Open the new thread, TRUMP; Series One, episode One. Take all the room you want. I set my computer to beep every time you post.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree