1. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    01 Feb '21 16:44
    @sonhouse said
    @kevcvs57
    I am a cheap drunk🙂 2 beers and I would HAVE to be tied to the bar stool🙂

I wonder what happens to the cult base if Trump besides actually going to prison, loses all his toys, would THAT upset his hypnotized base?
    Or would they just compare him to Nelson Mandela?
    I think the base believes exactly what the base needs to believe to half justify their racist anti democratic world view.
    Apparently the Green woman was up against a conservative Christian married father in the primary but they went looking for her or someone very much like her to represent them. It’s who they are, if trump gets struck by lightning they’ll blame the Jews and find another trump.
    The best the US can hope for is that circumstances don’t swell their numbers but I wouldn’t expect them to shrink much by the next couple of election cycles.
  2. Subscribershavixmironline
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    01 Feb '21 18:13
    The post that was quoted here has been removed
    You do realise that “growing a pair of balls” is a figure of speech and can be said about men and women?

Sort of like calling someone a bitch.
  3. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    01 Feb '21 19:091 edit
    @sonhouse said
    @AverageJoe1
    Yeah, those CRETINS in jail for 40 years for having a single joint on their person, WHAT WERE THEY THINKING?

Let's INCREASE their jail time to SIXTY YEARS, the bastards.
    Sonhouse you do go on, the same can of worms. Yes, all the congessmen who spent our beer money on a case, which was PROVEN during the trial o be a farce. I agre, give them 60, hell, 80, years!!

You say above, what were they thinking???? Hell, every post on the forum could start with that sentence..." A girl turns up pregnant'. What was she thinking, didn't she know!!" "A guy edits an email in the Trump Russia Hoax,,,,what was he thinking?" The government says anyone can vote without ID. What are they thinking??"
    Throw us a few.
  4. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    01 Feb '21 20:56
    @AverageJoe1
    You went through a bunch of your conspiracy theories. Any more?
  5. Account suspended
    Moves
    02 Feb '21 03:221 edit

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

6. Subscribermoonbus
    Über-Nerd
    Moves
    04 Feb '21 13:031 edit
    The Donald needs money. A lot. Soon. Please donate generously to the Make Donald Rich Again Fund.

https://edition.cnn.com/2021/02/04/business/trump-bankers-deutsche-bank/index.html

Note: your contribution is not tax deductible.
  7. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    04 Feb '21 16:111 edit
    @moonbus
    AND might even be illegal but that never stopped the Trump cultists from forking over millions to his coffers.
    Regardless, it is GREAT to be speaking of Trump in the PAST tense.
    Maybe in a few years things will return to almost normal, you know, that part where the President actually cares what happens to common folk.
  8. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    04 Feb '21 16:25
    @sonhouse said
    @moonbus
    AND might even be illegal but that never stopped the Trump cultists from forking over millions to his coffers.
    Regardless, it is GREAT to be speaking of Trump in the PAST tense.
    Maybe in a few years things will return to almost normal, you know, that part where the President actually cares what happens to common folk.
    This post exemplifies reasons for drifting from inane posts. “ President actually cares about common folk” theirjobs? Their pipeline?? Sonhouse? Is someone here to actually respond to your post?
  9. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    04 Feb '21 16:49
    @AverageJoe1
    Just a statement of truth.

You know good and well Trump cares for NOBODY but people named Trump, except Mary of course.
    You are buried too deep inside the Trump cult to EVER see fault in Trump.
  10. Subscribermoonbus
    Über-Nerd
    Moves
    04 Feb '21 17:22
    @averagejoe1 said
    This post exemplifies reasons for drifting from inane posts. “ President actually cares about common folk” theirjobs? Their pipeline?? Sonhouse? Is someone here to actually respond to your post?
    Trump would push his own lawyer under a bus. Now that’s just down right mean.

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/president-trump-reportedly-refuses-to-pay-rudy-giulianis-stop-the-steal-legal-bills-11610638808
  11. Subscribermoonbus
    Über-Nerd
    Moves
    14 Feb '21 14:04
    Here is a rundown of the legal issues Trump faces, now that he's no longer protected from prosecution:

https://edition.cnn.com/2021/02/13/politics/trump-legal-problems-post-impeachment/index.html

'Nobody knows the trouble I seen . . . '
  12. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    14 Feb '21 20:251 edit
    @sonhouse said
    @AverageJoe1
    Just a statement of truth.

You know good and well Trump cares for NOBODY but people named Trump, except Mary of course.
    You are buried too deep inside the Trump cult to EVER see fault in Trump.
    Sonhouse, I, like millions of Americans, do not like Trump. You keep implying that I do. I enjoyed riding the train that he engineered, and all he did for the country, and voted for him again..Even tho his train suit stinks of oil and smoke and he is mean to the guy behind him shoveling coal, I still wish he were president.
    When addressing me personally in future posts, this should help keep you keep on track.
    Are you going to be pecking away hourly about his future drawn out court battles?You understand IRS stuff?? Boy I don't, so you will have to just preach to your choir.
    Now, where were we..............................................................
  13. Subscribermoonbus
    Über-Nerd
    Moves
    16 Feb '21 18:13
    Trump's avalanche of legal woes is snowballing:

https://edition.cnn.com/2021/02/16/politics/capitol-lawsuit-trump-giuliani-proud-boys-oath-keepers/index.html
  14. santa cruz, ca.
    Moves
    16 Feb '21 20:041 edit
    who is most legal jeopardy
    trump
    or the trump organization
    trump will be dead before the charges against him are settled
  15. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    16 Feb '21 20:06
    @Duchess64
    We COULD say 'Person Up' but it just doesn't have that ring to it.....

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree