1. Subscriberkmax87
    Blade Runner
    Republicants
    Moves
    01 May '11 16:43
    Originally posted by Kostenuik
    You do realise mate is an Australian slang?
    ....yes...? ....my use of the term is entirely consistent with being a citizen of this fair great southern land.... did my use of the term seem awkward or lacking in the appropriate colloquial grammar somehow? .... any feedback at all on this intensely significant issue of authenticity would be greatly appreciated....<smiley> ta thanks in advance and all that......</smiley>
  2. Account suspended
    Moves
    01 May '11 17:00
    Originally posted by kmax87
    ....yes...? ....my use of the term is entirely consistent with being a citizen of this fair great southern land.... did my use of the term seem awkward or lacking in the appropriate colloquial grammar somehow? .... any feedback at all on this intensely significant issue of authenticity would be greatly appreciated....<smiley> ta thanks in advance and all that......</smiley>
    Here's me thinking you were American by your avatar. My mistake. 😳.
  3. Subscriberkmax87
    Blade Runner
    Republicants
    Moves
    01 May '11 17:20
    Originally posted by Kostenuik
    Here's me thinking you were American by your avatar. My mistake. 😳.
    that's alright possum. I've probably had around 50 different avatars since I've joined and I would say that around 99.9% of them have been American. No particular reason....apart from being a bit of a shirt-stirrer maybe 😀
  4. SubscriberWajoma
    Die Cheeseburger
    Provocation
    Moves
    02 May '11 01:14
    Awkward? No. Sarcastic? drippping in it.

kmax is no mate of mine: There is nothing to be admired or respected in his desire to control and regulate his fellow man, but hey it's for they're own good isn't it kmax.

And I'm no mate of kmax': Too independent, might put concerns for my welfare ahead of my concerns for his welfare. He sure doesn't like that, doesn't like when the horse tries to shrug the saddle off.
  5. Subscriberkmax87
    Blade Runner
    Republicants
    Moves
    02 May '11 01:31
    Originally posted by Wajoma
    ......kmax is no mate of mine:
    And I'm no mate of kmax'.......
    ...phew! glad we sorted that one out. but but but waj my mama, i actually do wheely wheely like yoou. Dont you like me even just a widdle bit?
  6. Subscriberkmax87
    Blade Runner
    Republicants
    Moves
    02 May '11 01:36
    Originally posted by Wajoma
    kmax is no mate of mine: There is nothing to be admired or respected in his desire to control and regulate his fellow man, but hey it's for they're own good isn't it kmax.

......theoretically but not physically possible. a cathartic reaction by definition requires a heart.....

oh diddums, cause I said you didn't have a heart? I didn't mean you were necesarily heartless, honest.

7. SubscriberWajoma
    Die Cheeseburger
    Provocation
    Moves
    02 May '11 01:401 edit

......theoretically but not physically possible. a cathartic reaction by definition requires a heart.....

oh diddums, cause I said you didn't have a heart? I didn't mean you were necesarily heartless, honest.

No kmax, I gave the reasons, whether you make cracks about my having a heart or not having a heart, or half a heart, all that is inconsequential, so please continue if you so desire.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree