1. SubscriberEarl of Trumps
    Pawn Whisperer
    My Kingdom fora Pawn
    Moves
    15 Oct '20 03:481 edit
    @vivify First of all, this is a hearing: the whole point is find out where she stands on pressing topics,

Uh huh. Like asking Amy if she stood against white supremacists. (Cory Booker)

freekballs.
  2. Standard membervivify
    rain
    Moves
    15 Oct '20 04:04
    @earl-of-trumps said
    @vivify First of all, this is a hearing: the whole point is find out where she stands on pressing topics,

freekballs.
    You only care about that question because he slammed Trump immediately afterward for not being able denounce white supremacists.

You know, because you're a Republican.
  3. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    15 Oct '20 04:06
    @no1marauder said
    Actual fact:

"Feinstein then proceeded to read from a brief 2015 essay by Michael Rappaport, a conservative legal scholar at the University of San Diego. Titled “The Unconstitutionality of Social Security and Medicare,” the paper argues that “these programs would have never taken their pernicious form if the Constitution’s original meaning had been followed in the firs ...[text shortened]... ch judges to be the ultimate arbiters of the Constitution when they cast their votes in a few weeks.
    Originalists?

Oh man. The US is screwed.
  4. SubscriberEarl of Trumps
    Pawn Whisperer
    My Kingdom fora Pawn
    Moves
    15 Oct '20 04:10
    @vivify said
    You only care about that question because he slammed Trump immediately afterward for not being able denounce white supremacists.

You know, because you're a Republican.
    You speak well, for a Marxist
  5. SubscriberKewpieonline
    since 1-Feb-07
    Australia
    Moves
    15 Oct '20 04:54
    @earl-of-trumps said
    Do you actually equate Democrat with Marxist? You're just weird. There's a world of difference.
  6. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    15 Oct '20 06:32
    @kewpie said
    Do you actually equate Democrat with Marxist? You're just weird. There's a world of difference.
    Yes he does it all the time, it’s not his fault though. He’s viewing democracy from a fascistic perspective without actually realising it.
  7. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    15 Oct '20 06:35
    @earl-of-trumps said

freekballs.
    Pretty valid question, considering the president does not.
  8. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    15 Oct '20 06:36
    @earl-of-trumps said
    So do you, I mean, for a fascist.
  9. SubscriberEarl of Trumps
    Pawn Whisperer
    My Kingdom fora Pawn
    Moves
    15 Oct '20 14:26
    @kewpie said
    He continues to equate Republican with Libertarian. And there is a chasm between the two.
  10. Standard membervivify
    rain
    Moves
    15 Oct '20 14:48
    @earl-of-trumps said
    He continues to equate Republican with Libertarian. And there is a chasm between the two.
    No, I don't.

You keep pretending you're not a Republican when you obviously are.

Being a Republican and being libertarian aren't mutually exclusive; Ron Paul, for example. But unlike Paul, your beliefs line up more with Fox News than with libertarian principles. Fox News rejected Ron Paul even though he consistently lead in polls; they'd welcome you with open arms.
  11. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    15 Oct '20 15:43
    @dood111 said
    THANK YOU.
    These idiot dem senators wanted to put her on the spot and say she was ready to make a snap judgement all by herself with no info that would require extensive briefs and arguments and nine justices to look over and still disagree amongst themselves, what a bunch of dooshwits.
    I would like for lawyer Marauder to tell us how he would have answered, which of course requires that you state your constitutional reasoning? Thanks.
  12. SubscriberEarl of Trumps
    Pawn Whisperer
    My Kingdom fora Pawn
    Moves
    15 Oct '20 16:042 edits
    @earl-of-trumps said

freekballs.
    And now we have Sen. John Kennedy quesrioning Amy Barrett:

Kennedy: "Are you are Racist?"
    Barrett: "No"
    Kennedy: "Are you sure you're not a racist?"

Hey SCREW you smellocrats. you SUCK.
  13. SubscriberEarl of Trumps
    Pawn Whisperer
    My Kingdom fora Pawn
    Moves
    15 Oct '20 16:05
    @vivify said
    No, I don't.

You keep pretending you're not a Republican when you obviously are.

Being a Republican and being libertarian aren't mutually exclusive; Ron Paul, for example. But unlike Paul, your beliefs line up more with Fox News than with libertarian principles. Fox News rejected Ron Paul even though he consistently lead in polls; they'd welcome you with open arms.
    Stifle, Marxist.
  14. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    15 Oct '20 17:16
    @earl-of-trumps said
    Stifle, Marxist.
    They won't say they Aren't Marxists,, have you noticed? They want a nanny government, Pelosi said Wednesday that even though she is not accepting the trillions to hand out to the populace, not to worry, she will feed them. She will feed them. There is at LEAST one lib here who would consider such a life, might not be a bad idea. Govt care. Glad all this did not happen when Steve Jobs was in his garage, you would not have a computer to converse on.
  15. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    15 Oct '20 18:121 edit
    @earl-of-trumps said
    And now we have Sen. John Kennedy quesrioning Amy Barrett:

Kennedy: "Are you are Racist?"
    Barrett: "No"
    Kennedy: "Are you sure you're not a racist?"

Hey SCREW you smellocrats. you SUCK.
    Sen. Kennedy (R-LA)?https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Kennedy_(Louisiana_politician)

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree