Batches of the Juice Were 30% Lethal

Batches of the Juice Were 30% Lethal

Debates

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
149d
3 edits

@Wajoma
In Peru nearly 5% of the WHOLE population died from Covid and about 1% of US folks died, so 1 in 500 is a very low number so all you are doing is bandying about BS numbers in the desperate hope you might convince some idiots you die if you get vaxxed.
Funny how in the US the southern states believing in FREEDOM, the freedom to DIE, did not vax and by a huge coincidence, those were the states with the highest death rates so kiss my ass.

https://coronavirus.jhu.edu/data/mortality

Die Cheeseburger

Provocation

Moves
149d
5 edits

@sonhouse said
@Wajoma
In Peru nearly 5% of the WHOLE population died from Covid and about 1% of US folks died, so 1 in 500 is a very low number so all you are doing is bandying about BS numbers in the desperate hope you might convince some idiots you die if you get vaxxed.
Funny how in the US the southern states believing in FREEDOM, the freedom to DIE, did not vax and by a huge coincid ...[text shortened]... he states with the highest death rates so kiss my ass.

Sunstroker,

Julie Powell:

"I would argue that COVID does kill some of the right people. The anti-vaxxers/maskers are dying in legions"

Also Julie Powell:

Dead at 49 years old.

If you haven't heard already have a guess what she died from.

Before your next booster make your will out.

Die Cheeseburger

Provocation

Moves
147d
2 edits

@shavixmir said
And it is not linked to covid vaccinations.

Nobody is arguing with you over the numbers (the extra death toll. The rest of your numbers are as crap as your arguments).

It’s you conclusions which are offensive to rationality.
"Many countries, including the UK, have continued to experience an apparent excess of deaths long after the peaks associated with the COVID-19 pandemic in 2020 and 2021.1,2 Numbers of excess deaths estimated in this period are considerable. The UK Office for National Statistics (ONS) has calculated that there were 7.2% or 44,255 more deaths registered in the UK in 2022 based on comparison with the five-year average (excluding 2020).1 This persisted into 2023 with 8.6% or 28,024 more deaths registered in the first six months of the year than expected.1 The Continuous Mortality Investigation (CMI) found a similar excess (28,500 deaths) for the same period using different methods.3 Several methods can be used to estimate excess deaths, each with limitations which should be considered in interpretation, however the overall trends tend to be consistent across the various methods."

Pseud Boy Known as Shag Doody for Brains, suppose these excess death were attributable to motor vehicle accidents, I'm not sure about the UK but NZ and Aus have an advertising campaign with a running total of road deaths comparing them back and forth, a special holiday period running tally. And if they're up we get to hear about all the extra check points and lower speed limits and higher fines coming our way. Suppose we got those excess deaths 44000 and lumped it on to the road toll, try to explain them away that way. Lets add those 44000 to the 1800 road deaths and see what noises we hear.

But do you know what the majority of excess deaths are shatmixir? the heart. And who is it that are dying? young and middle age men. And where they are dying? Not the hospital, not the hospice they're dropping dead at home.

Die Cheeseburger

Provocation

Moves
142d
2 edits

@sonhouse said
@Wajoma
Funny how in the US the southern states believing in FREEDOM, the freedom to DIE, did not vax and by a huge coincid ...[text shortened]... he states with the highest death rates so kiss my ass.

Let's take a break from the clotshot and look at the wuflu numbers for Aus. Victoria (the state) and in particular Melbourne hit the world news as probably the most locked down city in the world.

So being the strictest locked down/mask mandated/ clotshot coerced place in Australia you would expect them to have the lowest wuflu toll...

...right?

Read the stats and weep man, literally weep that is, at the lives lost:

(reminder: vid does not discuss the clot shot)

And why did this come up, well sunstroker mentioned Peru. In Peru the military went out into villages and forced people into quarantine, putting the living fear into people, not about wuflu, but about what their goobermint could and did do.

Edit: google "Battle Ground Melbourne" for award winning documentary on the Melbourne story.

Die Cheeseburger

Provocation

Moves
140d
3 edits

@sonhouse said
@Wajoma
Sue kiss my ass.
From the Australian Goobermint:

COVID-19 Vaccine Claims Scheme
The Australian Government has implemented a claims scheme to enable eligible claimants who have received a TGA-approved COVID-19 vaccine to obtain compensation for recognised moderate to severe vaccine-related adverse events.

And in other news in one of the most boosted countries in the world, Singapore.

"BOMBSHELL REPORT - Startling Spike in Singapore's Cancer Medication Sales in 2023!
Another Aussie17 Exclusive!

AUSSIE17
JAN 6, 2024
Singapore serves as an effective control group for analyzing mRNA vaccine-related side effects and fatalities.

In 2020, at the onset of COVID-19, Singapore registered only 29 deaths for the entire year and approximately 60,000 infections, attributable to stringent lockdowns and contact tracing. The Case Fatality Ratio (CFR) was less than 0.05%, in contrast with the World Health Organization's false and exaggerated rate of 3.4%. I have proposed some hypotheses here regarding their notably low CFR.

Leveraging digital technology, Singapore's Foreign Minister Vivian Balakrishnan has referred to it as "perhaps the most successful contact-tracing program in the world" in 2021.

The HART foundation also identified Singapore as a control group in the article below."

Nobody I know that chose not to get the juice, regrets their decision.

Edit: Another one.

"Supreme Court ruling: Covid vaccines are not vaccines.
Hardly anyone noticed that Robert F. Kennedy Jr. won the case against all the pharmaceutical lobbyists. Covid vaccines are not vaccines. In its ruling, the Supreme Court confirms that the damage caused by Covid's mRNA gene therapies is irreparable..."

Die Cheeseburger

Provocation

Moves
137d
1 edit

@shavixmir said
Nope.

Idiot.
Major Swedish leftwing paper runs front page story on the clotshot killing a young man, his family received $3000 compensation. Moderna. Inflamed heart.

https://www.aftonbladet.se/nyheter/a/l3dqA3/pontus-sevius-dog-av-modernas-covidvaccin-familjen-far-30-000

Lord

Sewers of Holland

Moves
137d

🙄

Die Cheeseburger

Provocation

Moves
131d

@shavixmir said
🙄
"The welfare of humanity is always the alibi of tyrants" - Camus

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
131d

@Wajoma
Funny how Trump ignored the pandemic for months and in the US a MILLION died before vaxing. Now the southern states go WE HAVE FREEDOM, SCREW VAXXING. By some strange quirk of fate, they are the ones with the highest death rate now.
Go figure.

Die Cheeseburger

Provocation

Moves
131d
3 edits

@sonhouse said
@Wajoma
Funny how Trump ignored the pandemic for months and in the US a MILLION died before vaxing. Now the southern states go WE HAVE FREEDOM, SCREW VAXXING. By some strange quirk of fate, they are the ones with the highest death rate now.
Go figure.
Couple of points sunstroker:

1/ Let's see your numbers
2/ Don't bother with your numbers, they're shyte. Hospitals were given huge financial incentives to report 'with covid' fatalities as 'from covid' fatalities. This was happening in NZ too, but it all came to a head when the police shot a man who had wuflu and his death was recorded as a wuflu death. Soon after this wuflu deaths became all but zero.
3/ I have reported and posted excess death numbers of around 10% for NZ, Aus and the UK and you become a monkey, a see no, hear no, speak no monkey. Now the next wave is here, unexplained increases in cancer, again sunstroker see's nothing, hears nothing.

And the larf of it is, you bragging up how much juice you took and then reporting how many times you caught wuflu. Here's my story, no juice, no masks, no covid and shake hands like a man.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
131d

@Wajoma
Hey asswipe, you tell ME why it is southern states refusing vax and they are the ones dying the most statistically.
I had three or four shots with zero ill effects AND got covid which in my case was more like the flu for a few days, no ventilator needed. Vax does not gaurantee you won't get covid, it makes it a LOT less severe if you do get it in spite of the vax and boosters.

Die Cheeseburger

Provocation

Moves
131d

@sonhouse said
@Wajoma
it makes it a LOT less severe if you do get it in spite of the vax and boosters.
You have zero proof of this. In fact your wuflu whining sounds about 100 times worse than my (to my knowledge) un-juiced non-wuflu reality. The figures for wuflu deaths were worst amongst those statistically near death anyway, the unexplained 10% excess deaths are mostly young healthy men dying from heart/circulation type afflictions.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
131d

@Wajoma
https://abcnews.go.com/Health/states-lowest-covid-19-vaccination-rates/story?id=89454810

They said they don't have a spike in deaths because they are so rural AND the ones who died went out early. It will catch up with them.

Die Cheeseburger

Provocation

Moves
131d

@sonhouse said
@Wajoma
https://abcnews.go.com/Health/states-lowest-covid-19-vaccination-rates/story?id=89454810

They said they don't have a spike in deaths because they are so rural AND the ones who died went out early. It will catch up with them.
What's catching up, what's already caught up and surpassed wuflu is excess deaths that cannot be attributed to wuflu mostly myocarditis, heart disease, circulatory anomalies. Excess deaths in about the 10% range. Meanwhile those juiced up continue to get and pass on wuflu.

Die Cheeseburger

Provocation

Moves
130d
1 edit

@shavixmir said
🙄
Australia:

The greatest increase in excess deaths since WWII

“In 2022, there were 174,717 deaths that occurred by 30 November and were registered by 31 January 2023, which is 22,886 (15.1% ) more than the historical average.”

Is it unusual to have 15.1% more deaths than average?

Any death from wuflu made headlines.