1. Standard memberTom Wolsey
    Aficionado of Prawns
    Texas
    Moves
    13 Jun '18 04:19
    Sounds like the words I've been using. "A positive step." And of course, the first meeting, by design, was light on substance.

Bernie Sanders Praises Trump-Kim Summit As ‘Positive Step’

Senator Bernie Sanders of Vermont praised President Trump’s historic summit meeting with Kim Jong-un in a statement released Tuesday, calling the meeting a “positive step in de-escalating tensions” despite being “very light on substance.”

“While very light on substance, the meeting between President Trump and Kim Jong Un in Singapore represents a positive step in de-escalating tensions between our countries, addressing the threat of North Korea’s nuclear weapons and moving toward a more peaceful future,” Sanders said in the statement. “Congress has an important role to play in making sure this a meaning full and serious process and not just a series of photo ops.” - Bernie Sanders

https://www.nationalreview.com/news/bernie-sanders-north-korea-singapore-summit-positive-step/

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree