1. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    26 Jul '16 13:46
    YouTube

what a wonderful country Bernie's America would have been.

oh well. Cake is no longer an option. Time to settle for the mashed potatoes instead of the turd sandwich that is Trump
  2. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    26 Jul '16 13:591 edit
    The DNC built a wire fence to keep out Bernie protestors like yourself, after having rigged the election for Hillary.

No matter, be the good soldier like Bernie and suck it up and disregard the fact that the DNC has committed fraud by rigging the election, (more illegal activity that is ignored) making null and void all the money and support given to Bernie.

Vote Hillary 😵
  3. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    26 Jul '16 14:02
    Originally posted by whodey
    The DNC built a wire fence to keep out Bernie protestors like yourself, after having rigged the election for Hillary.

No matter, be the good soldier like Bernie and suck it up and disregard the fact that the DNC has committed fraud by rigging the election, (more illegal activity that is ignored) making null and void all the money and support given to Bernie.

Vote Hillary 😵
    Could you please enumerate the "fraud" and "illegal activity" that "rigged the election" for Hillary?

Thanks in advance.
  4. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    26 Jul '16 14:056 edits
    Originally posted by no1marauder
    Could you please enumerate the "fraud" and "illegal activity" that "rigged the election" for Hillary?

Thanks in advance.
    People had the impression that Bernie had a chance to win, so they donated their hard earned money and their precious time to help back him.

Who would have do so knowing that he had no chance to win?

And as you know, I'm not lawyer. No doubt you will find a loop hole in here somewhere making it all OK legally with Obama's stooge Comey standing behind you being a cheerleader for you. But if I may steal a line from a recent classic movie banned by Confederate flag hating left winged wackos, "Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn"

In other words, shove it!
  5. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    26 Jul '16 14:24

Vote Hillary 😵
    But it's ok the Repubs tried every trick in the book to eliminate Frump. Oops, I mean Trump.

But when Dem's get into political infighting, it's the end of the world.
  6. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    26 Jul '16 14:37

Vote Hillary 😵
    "The DNC built a wire fence to keep out Bernie protestors like yourself"
    no surprise you didn't know this. facts don't bother you. the secret service built a fence. not the DNC

"No matter, be the good soldier like Bernie and suck it up and disregard the fact that the DNC has committed fraud by rigging the election"
    as you and others have been so proudly saying, the democratic party is a private club and is free to make its own rules. backpedaling now?

"making null and void all the money and support given to Bernie."
    except all his policies he managed to convince (and force) the democratic party to adopt and how he forced them to shift more to the left.
  7. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    26 Jul '16 14:42
    Originally posted by Zahlanzi
    [b]"The DNC built a wire fence to keep out Bernie protestors like yourself"
    no surprise you didn't know this. facts don't bother you. the secret service built a fence. not the DNC
    Duly noted.

The Secret Service built the wall because they are all a bunch of Bernie hating bigots. Now keep repeating that until the Bernie supports start shooting at them.
  8. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    26 Jul '16 15:18
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    But it's ok the Repubs tried every trick in the book to eliminate Frump. Oops, I mean Trump.

The GOP kicked out the old guard. They were tired of the corruption.

The DNC, however, can't seem to get enough.
  9. Standard memberlemon lime
    itiswhatitis
    oLd ScHoOl
    Moves
    26 Jul '16 15:391 edit
    Originally posted by Zahlanzi
    "The DNC built a wire fence to keep out Bernie protestors like yourself"

"No matter, be the good soldier like Bernie and suck it up and disregard the fact that the DNC has committed fraud by rigging the election"
    as you and others have been so proudl ...[text shortened]... ince (and force) the democratic party to adopt and how he forced them to shift more to the left.
    the secret service built a fence. not the DNC

It's the same kind of fence I've seen surrounding construction sites. The DNC isn't going to dirty their hands with manual labor and the secrete service has better things to do, so you're wrong about who put up the fence.

We all know what whodeys point was about the fence, so stop pretending you don't know. Fences are put up to either keep people out or keep people in.
  10. Joined
    29 Dec '08
    Moves
    26 Jul '16 15:39
    People had the impression that Bernie had a chance to win, so they donated their hard earned money and their precious time to help back him.

Who would have do so knowing that he had no chance to win?

And as you know, I'm not lawyer. No doubt you will find a loop hole in here somewhere making it all OK legally with Obama's stooge Comey standing behind ...[text shortened]... g hating left winged wackos, "Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn"

In other words, shove it!
    My wife donated to Sanders because she wanted his run to force Clinton to support some of Sanders' positions. There was no illusion that Sanders could win. Hillary would have won regardless of any alleged rigging, Any sensible person knows that.

I have a friend who is a political consultant who is at the DNC. All the folks in the DNC have their favorite and everybody knows who it is. They do their jobs anyway.
  11. Standard memberlemon lime
    itiswhatitis
    oLd ScHoOl
    Moves
    26 Jul '16 15:57
    Originally posted by sonhouse

The GOP doesn't stack the deck with super-delegates. If they did then Trump (like Bernie) would have done well before the convention and then not gotten the nomination.
  12. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    26 Jul '16 16:25
    Originally posted by no1marauder

Thanks in advance.
    For someone who stays abreast of the news far more than others, you seem to have a tough time staying up to date on ALL of the latest news and revelations.
    It has been shown via emails and internal memos how the DNC conspired with the Clinton machine to make her the nominee from the very beginning.
    Not AFTER it had been decided, but before and during the run off.
    That is both illegal AND immoral.
    And, par for course.
  13. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    26 Jul '16 16:28
    Originally posted by FreakyKBH
    For someone who stays abreast of the news far more than others, you seem to have a tough time staying up to date on ALL of the latest news and revelations.
    It has been shown via emails and internal memos how the DNC conspired with the Clinton machine to make her the nominee from the very beginning.
    Not AFTER it had been decided, but before and during the run off.
    That is both illegal AND immoral.
    And, par for course.
    I think you will find that Marauder is nothing but a partisan shill fraud who will continue to defend a fraudulent candidate in a fraudulent party.

Cuz there are Supreme Court justices to appoint to further amend the Constitution.
  14. Account suspended
    Moves
    26 Jul '16 17:372 edits
    I think you will find that Marauder is nothing but a partisan shill fraud who will continue to defend a fraudulent candidate in a fraudulent party.

Cuz there are Supreme Court justices to appoint to further amend the Constitution.
    What is the situation on the ground? we are hearing reports that the Dems are split? Mr Sanders supporters are belligerent and not taking the rigging of the candidature very well, even calling for Mrs Clinton to be jailed. Not even a wonderful speech by Mrs Obama could save it. I think Mrs Clinton may well be even more unpopular than Mr Trump.
  15. Account suspended
    Moves
    26 Jul '16 17:38

Actually No.1 has already stated that he will not be voting for Mrs Clinton.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree