1. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    28 Jan '21 12:42
    Can somebody explain the ramifications of this, I myself hardly understand transgender, and now I hear girls have to compete directly with guys?
  2. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    28 Jan '21 12:48
    @averagejoe1 said
    Can somebody explain the ramifications of this, I myself hardly understand transgender, and now I hear girls have to compete directly with guys?
    “ I myself hardly understand transgender”
    You are correct, cudos for your self awareness.
  3. Standard membermchill
    Cryptic
    Behind the scenes
    Moves
    28 Jan '21 14:06
    @averagejoe1 said
    Stop lying. President Biden has no authority to "do away" with any sports.
  4. SubscriberEarl of Trumps
    Pawn Whisperer
    My Kingdom fora Pawn
    Moves
    28 Jan '21 15:13
    @averagejoe1 said
    female sports may not disappear but they will take a shot to the groin.

Watching high school gals that get edged out of a top-three finish at the state meet and lose a scholarship is damn near criminal. that scholarship would have meant a place in college and at no cost. Now the gal has to find a place to go and pay through the nose.

horrible. not fair at all.
  5. Standard membermchill
    Cryptic
    Behind the scenes
    Moves
    28 Jan '21 15:23
    @earl-of-trumps said

Watching high school gals that get edged out of a top-three finish at the state meet and lose a scholarship is damn near criminal. that scholarship would have meant a place in college and at no cost. Now the gal has to find a place to go and pay through the nose.

Now the gal has to find a place to go and pay through the nose. horrible. not fair at all.

The "gal" wouldn't have to pay much at all if we repealed Trump's tax cuts for those poor billionaires, and channeled the savings into educating our kids that want it.
  6. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    28 Jan '21 15:29
    @mchill said
    Now the gal has to find a place to go and pay through the nose. horrible. not fair at all.

The "gal" wouldn't have to pay much at all if we repealed Trump's tax cuts for those poor billionaires, and channeled the savings into educating our kids that want it.
    I am waiting for Just One liberal to say, yeah, this does sound bad for girls' sports. It appears that men who have a sex change (to be a woman) will be allowed to participate in women's sports. Without getting personal about my naivete', does anyone here see how un-fair this is, when liberals are so into faaaaiir?
  7. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    28 Jan '21 15:35
    @AverageJoe1
    So we have now your latest conspiracy theory.
    I don't suppose you have done any actual research as to how well trans folks do in sports have you?
    You just see something nice and shiny and run away with it.
  8. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    28 Jan '21 15:433 edits
    @averagejoe1 said
    I am waiting for Just One liberal to say, yeah, this does sound bad for girls' sports. It appears that men who have a sex change (to be a woman) will be allowed to participate in women's sports. Without getting personal about my naivete', does anyone here see how un-fair this is, when liberals are so into faaaaiir?
    Well perhaps if you or earl produced a reputable source we could drill down and see if there is an issue regarding female sport and in particular sports scholarship places.
    We usually find these screaming headline posts by yourself are a squall in an egg cup.
  9. SubscriberEarl of Trumps
    Pawn Whisperer
    My Kingdom fora Pawn
    Moves
    28 Jan '21 18:05
    @mchill said

Just how did I know you could seamlessly swing this into a [HATE TRUMP] thread.
  10. SubscriberEarl of Trumps
    Pawn Whisperer
    My Kingdom fora Pawn
    Moves
    28 Jan '21 18:091 edit
    @averagejoe1 said
    Joe, we plebes must remember, judgmental libs and progs have a multi tier caste system in America. And as high women are in their caste system, trans people rank higher.

Which means, "fair" is whatever the trans wants.
  11. SubscriberEarl of Trumps
    Pawn Whisperer
    My Kingdom fora Pawn
    Moves
    28 Jan '21 18:11
    @sonhouse said
    @AverageJoe1
    So we have now your latest conspiracy theory.
    I don't suppose you have done any actual research as to how well trans folks do in sports have you?
    You just see something nice and shiny and run away with it.
    Sonhouse, if a trans gets away with one stolen scholarship, it is one too many
  12. Joined
    18 Jan '07
    Moves
    28 Jan '21 18:17
    @earl-of-trumps said

I'd be all for it. I'd be even more for it if it included "male" "college" "sports" as well. Yes, all three words deserve their separate scare quotes.
  13. Joined
    18 Jan '07
    Moves
    28 Jan '21 18:19
    @earl-of-trumps said
    Sonhouse, if a trans gets away with one stolen scholarship, it is one too many
    That's just as true as if "trans" were replaced with "jock". That is to say, very true: all sports scholarships are an insult to science.
  14. Account suspended
    Moves
    28 Jan '21 18:451 edit

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

15. Joined
    09 Jan '20
    Moves
    28 Jan '21 18:55
    Biden declared that male transgenders can compete against girls in high school/college sports.
    Some female track star in high school was deprived of four state championships and several college scholarships because the state she lived in allowed male trannies to compete against girls. There's a video of this big muscular black trannie crushing all the real girls behind him in a race and it is disgusting.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree