1. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    07 Apr '24 23:501 edit
    @sonhouse said
    @Mott-The-Hoople
    MY problem is YOU and your ultrarightwingnut buddies want an election, one they always win, rigged, gerrymanered, whatever, your repubs are after power, permanent power and minority wins decade after decade run by one person. I wonder if you will live to see that time for America, you might even love it since you losers will be in line for promotions where you can kill at will.
    😂

so you have no problem with biden cutting medicare?
  2. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    07 Apr '24 23:501 edit
    @KellyJay
    Ah, so we are supposed to lie down and play dead while the assswipes ignore what Biden has actually accomplished in a short time, ten times more than the orange antiChrist did in his term.
    I go with people who if they lose, do a peaceful transfer of power, not like your religious leader Trump who says elections are rigged but not if he wins, he loses, RIGGED. Too bad you will never see that and allow an evil person like Trump to march back into power and destroy our democracy bit by bit, more and more liberties curtailed, rights trampled on, starting with total control of women's lives.

A really great USA he has planned for all of us. I guess it was ok when you first heard about 5000 children stuck in cages for years, some still trying to find their parents but the border folks are too stupid and uncaring to have bothered even getting the parents names, just rip a baby from moms arms and stick them in cages by the thousands and 8 of them died. I guess that is the new Christian way now.
    If your god king gets in again, he will let Steve Miller go to town again, this time with TEN thousand babies not the mere 5000 last time. And you condone every aspect of it.
    And you call yourself a Christian.
  3. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    08 Apr '24 00:231 edit
    @spruce112358 said
    Let's not take insurrection off the table. Let's answer that first.
    Ok. If he is convicted of insurrection, he should receive the appropriate sentence. Further, if law allows, I would hope that we srill have a Republican administration, and that he is allowed to dictate his policies to be carried out, whether or not he can assume the office. So, yes, sentence him. I agree.
    NOW, ( and note that this question has nothing to do with Donald Trump per se). If a dem sec of state dictates with no legal basis that a candidate for President be taken off of a ballot, is that subversive of a democracy?
  4. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    08 Apr '24 00:27
    @spruce112358 said
    It does matter what the majority says. That's democracy.

I'm not saying we vote to put him in jail. I'm saying we declare whether or not he is an insurrectionist and can't serve the United States as an officer anymore.
    Define declare?!?!?!? Hell, Sonhouse declares in every post. What the hell. Declare? Do you mean convict him with your pansy posters up and down the street (I myself have never been in a street)?!??? Declare him guilty? Do u see what candyass comments we have to put up with?
  5. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    08 Apr '24 00:31
    @sonhouse said
    @KellyJay
    Ah, so we are supposed to lie down and play dead while the assswipes ignore what Biden has actually accomplished in a short time, ten times more than the orange antiChrist did in his term.
    I go with people who if they lose, do a peaceful transfer of power, not like your religious leader Trump who says elections are rigged but not if he wins, he loses, RIGGED. Too ...[text shortened]... ot the mere 5000 last time. And you condone every aspect of it.
    I am not going to list again all the Dems who have denied elections, like Hillary and Stacy Abram et all. Give it a rest.
    Excuse me,did you just bring up Obama’s cages AGAIN?,???!!?!?!
  6. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    08 Apr '24 00:36
    @AverageJoe1
    Tell me how many children Obama put in cages, eh. Links, photos? So you deny Trump put those thousands of kids in cages?
    You must have gone SO GOOD to see something done on the border.
  7. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    08 Apr '24 00:46
    @sonhouse said
    @AverageJoe1
    Tell me how many children Obama put in cages, eh. Links, photos? So you deny Trump put those thousands of kids in cages?
    Boy you got me there. I will have to research it. But what about all the Dems who question election results.
  8. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    08 Apr '24 01:001 edit
    @sonhouse said
    @AverageJoe1
    “At the height of the controversy over Trump’s zero-tolerance policy at the border, photos that circulated online of children in the enclosures generated great anger. But those photos — by The Associated Press — were taken in 2014 and depicted some of the thousands of unaccompanied children held by President Barack Obama.

When that fact came to light, some Democrats and activists who had tweeted the photos deleted their tweets. But prominent Democrats have continued to cite cages for children as a distinctive cruelty of Trump.”

and shathouse continues to lie about it too.

https://apnews.com/article/election-2020-democratic-national-convention-ap-fact-check-immigration-politics-2663c84832a13cdd7a8233becfc7a5f3
  9. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    08 Apr '24 01:04
    @sonhouse said
    @KellyJay
    I go with people who if they lose, do a peaceful transfer of power, not like your religious leader Trump who says elections are rigged but not if he wins, he loses, RIGGED. Too ...[text shortened]... ot the mere 5000 last time. And you condone every aspect of it.
    so you have no problem with biden cutting medicare?
  10. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    08 Apr '24 07:43
    @kellyjay said
    If you are losing money because of a cut does it stinking matter?
    it fukin matters. the truth matters. the context matters.

the title of the thread lied. breitbart lied. Both to get one mad at Biden. Once you get the actual details you see who you need to get mad at. You start asking for more details. Is it actually Biden who adds that extra 30 dollars on the cost or did he just cut a government subsidy towards a multibilion dollar company who in turn punishes you because of that? Why is the government subsidising a private sector anyway. Why is the cut now.

But for you, it doesn't stinking matter. You have just been told by breitbart how to feel about a subject you know nothing about. Go feel yourself.
  11. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    08 Apr '24 07:471 edit
    @mott-the-hoople said
    damn man 🙄

https://www.medicare.gov/health-drug-plans/health-plans/your-health-plan-options
    you have to fukin read the damn link. what medicare advantage, what biden actually cut, is.
  12. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    08 Apr '24 10:23
    @sonhouse said
    @KellyJay
    You can name-call all you want, if all you got is running someone else down to cover for Biden then you got nothing. I'd say Biden has done a lot in a short time, deficit spending, wide open borders, lawlessness across the country, and allowing millions to come in without knowing who they are and why they are here just to name a few. The topic still is Biden cutting off money, not your hate towards others, Biden, can you stay on topic?
  13. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    08 Apr '24 10:26
    @zahlanzi said
    it fukin matters. the truth matters. the context matters.

the title of the thread lied. breitbart lied. Both to get one mad at Biden. Once you get the actual details you see who you need to get mad at. You start asking for more details. Is it actually Biden who adds that extra 30 dollars on the cost or did he just cut a government subsidy towards a multibilion dollar com ...[text shortened]... ve just been told by breitbart how to feel about a subject you know nothing about. Go feel yourself.
    Adding money to the cost and cutting money is essentially the same thing, leave it alone and they don't lose. Spending more money than is coming in and then making choices on the backs of seniors is evil.
  14. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    08 Apr '24 10:35
    @zahlanzi said
    you have to fukin read the damn link. what medicare advantage, what biden actually cut, is.
    yes medicare advantage is govt controlled to help reduce prices for seniors

take a sorry sob to hurt our older people doesnt it?
  15. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    08 Apr '24 10:40

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree