1. Standard membervivify
    rain
    Moves
    22 Jun '21 09:423 edits
    @metal-brain said
    You said 30,573 and now you are saying 18,000. Where is the list?
    Just admit those numbers are made up BS.
    You're being deliberately stupid. Forbes had trump at 18,000 falsehoods 8 months before he left. By the time Trump left office, The Washington Post tracked 30,000.

Here's the full list of all of Trump's lies:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/graphics/politics/trump-claims-database/?itid=lk_inline_manual_11

All 30,000 of them.
  2. Standard membervivify
    rain
    Moves
    22 Jun '21 09:52
    https://www.forbes.com/sites/davidmarkowitz/2021/04/30/who-lied-more-during-their-first-100-days-biden-trump-or-obama/?sh=7a9f49c91a89

In Trump's first 100 days in office, Trump made more false statements than Biden and Obama combined. There's no comparison between Trump and Biden; Trump is objectively far worse. Only a partisan hack like Dore would suggest otherwise.
  3. Standard membervivify
    rain
    Moves
    22 Jun '21 10:03

Removed by poster

4. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    22 Jun '21 13:56
    @eladar said
    Oh, you mean a person who makes much more money than it takes to survive.

Talk to me about planning and saving when you support a wife, two kids, a dog and cat bringing home 1700 dollars a month.
    To replace a hip on a dog is $4000.00 It really is. So you elected to own a dog, vet bills, etc. You CHOSE to be in a tight situation, and to have a family a bit larger than your budget to can handle? To answer your question, THIS was your plan. I truly feel for you in a tight spot, and it appears that the middle class is about to get hit by the negative impact of the raising of corporate tax, the inflation, etc etc.

So, try to plan again, and of course 2 jobs is a good idea, I did that in my early days and found it invigorating and rewarding. And all the while you are working, keep your eyes peeled for new opportunities. My BEST secretary was a sharp girl at the local bank who sneaked into my office to ask for a job and I knew how talented she was. She was with me 25 years. So, as you bump into movers and shakers,, get to know them and make the same inroads, do what she did. Join the local Kiwanis or Rotary and meet these people. If you see advancement, jump on a mediocre job just tp get in the door. The point of all this....be proactive. think I am talking too much, but the economy is booming now, believe it or not, and this is your moment. Luckily, the free money is now being shut off so many people will be off the couch.....you need to get ahead of them with employers looking, who have high paying jobs. Sorry to talk so much, I deal with similar situations and have seen many a young fellow excel by just simply 'going for it'.
  5. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    22 Jun '21 14:391 edit
    @averagejoe1 said
    To replace a hip on a dog is $4000.00 It really is. So you elected to own a dog, vet bills, etc. You CHOSE to be in a tight situation, and to have a family a bit larger than your budget to can handle? To answer your question, THIS was your plan. I truly feel for you in a tight spot, and it appears that the middle class is about to get hit by the negative impact of the r ...[text shortened]... deal with similar situations and have seen many a young fellow excel by just simply 'going for it'.
    I have never paid to have work done on a dog. I think that is stupid. I think the most I have ever put out on a dog is 100 bucks. The rest is just 20 bucks a month on dog food. If the dog needed a 4k surgery, that dog would be put down.

My plan was to be a teacher, it was a stupid plan since it pays so little. Yet you claimed that anyone should be able to pay 10 dollars a pound for beef when you can buy chicken at 50 cents a pound or pork for a dollar 50.

You made an arrogant false statement which is only true for those who make 90K or more a year. But hey, most people believe other people are just like them so your arrogant statement is par for the course.
  6. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    22 Jun '21 14:591 edit

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

7. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    22 Jun '21 15:21
    The post that was quoted here has been removed
    Was it something I said, Sonhouse?
  8. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    22 Jun '21 15:28
    @eladar said
    I have never paid to have work done on a dog. I think that is stupid. I think the most I have ever put out on a dog is 100 bucks. The rest is just 20 bucks a month on dog food. If the dog needed a 4k surgery, that dog would be put down.

My plan was to be a teacher, it was a stupid plan since it pays so little. Yet you claimed that anyone should be able to pay 10 dollar ...[text shortened]... ost people believe other people are just like them so your arrogant statement is par for the course.
    I was only suggesting that in this great economy, it is an opportunity for one to better their status....to have that plan, to save, for vacations or special steak dinners, whatever. I have no idea your age, and my comments were unsolicited. My apologies. Someone you may know is probably on their own plan to make advances, I just am encouraging you to do so, since you were open with me about your present situation. Sorry.
  9. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    22 Jun '21 15:34
    @vivify said
    You're being deliberately stupid. Forbes had trump at 18,000 falsehoods 8 months before he left. By the time Trump left office, The Washington Post tracked 30,000.

Here's the full list of all of Trump's lies:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/graphics/politics/trump-claims-database/?itid=lk_inline_manual_11

All 30,000 of them.
    I tried to download it and it contained nothing.
    Try reading your own sources before wasting my time.
    Biden and trump both lie a lot. You don't need to repeat false numbers even your sources do not have.
  10. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    22 Jun '21 15:36
    @averagejoe1 said
    I was only suggesting that in this great economy, it is an opportunity for one to better their status....to have that plan, to save, for vacations or special steak dinners, whatever. I have no idea your age, and my comments were unsolicited. My apologies. Someone you may know is probably on their own plan to make advances, I just am encouraging you to do so, since you were open with me about your present situation. Sorry.
    My present situation is better than it was. My kids are about done with their eduction and will be on their own, one is already married and on his own. My wife now works and I am bringing in more now than I was then.

But still I have a few years to recover from the debt I incurred raising children. Hopefully in 5 or so years I will feel like being able to afford to actually have a vacation beyond visiting relatives. If my health holds, the next 20 years should be much better financially than the last 20.

But still, I do not believe I will ever buy beef for 5 times the cost of pork and chicken.
  11. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    22 Jun '21 15:541 edit
    @eladar said
    My present situation is better than it was. My kids are about done with their eduction and will be on their own, one is already married and on his own. My wife now works and I am bringing in more now than I was then.

But still I have a few years to recover from the debt I incurred raising children. Hopefully in 5 or so years I will feel like being able to afford to actua ...[text shortened]... st 20.

But still, I do not believe I will ever buy beef for 5 times the cost of pork and chicken.
    Your reward, if I may say, for your dedication and sacrifices, is two wonderful children, so consider part one of your life a success. Your next years could be your best. I witness struggles on a daily basis, I am involved with children universally described 'At risk'. There is no way to go but up for them. THAT is my reward, to see them prepared for society. Many come back to the organization, not only to thank us, but to devote their time in helping us with the next 'classes'. So we all live in different worlds, but in the land of opportunity, there are many routes one can take. I just think you are in a good place, and knowing you are older than I thought you were, you can indeed meet people at Rotary, etc, and grab an opportunity. Employers need help! Good luck.

Some of my off-the-wall comments ("I am going to buy a steak!) are mainly defensive ploys, as I am under constant barrages by the liberals on this site. They want to silence me! I didn't go buy a steak. I, too, think it is too expensive..
  12. Standard membervivify
    rain
    Moves
    22 Jun '21 17:381 edit
    @metal-brain said
    I tried to download it and it contained nothing.
    Try reading your own sources before wasting my time.
    Biden and trump both lie a lot. You don't need to repeat false numbers even your sources do not have.
    What are you talking about? The false statements are listed right there on the page. The first batch are listed, then you click "load more" to continue down the list. No "download" is needed.

Your ignorance of basic technology can't excuse you here. You've been refuted.
  13. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    22 Jun '21 18:151 edit
    @AverageJoe1
    It is obvious you are so brainwashed you don't even understand what has been said. OR CARE.

"Is it something I said''? NOT humorous. Why don't you try something different, like DEFENDING the Trump lies, refuting the lies, one lie at a time, for all 30,000 of them. Or take up defending the voter repression laws in Georgia and now coming into Texas.

Tell us again how it is only to make people have ID's when they go to vote.

Try defending why they closed down polling places way early, or stop people from voting after church which has been going perfectly for DECADES. But of course, can't have those subhuman BLACKS actually voting can we? ONLY WHITEY HAS THE BRAINS TO RUN THE COUNTRY. RIGHT?
  14. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    22 Jun '21 18:54
    @sonhouse said
    @AverageJoe1
    It is obvious you are so brainwashed you don't even understand what has been said. OR CARE.

"Is it something I said''? NOT humorous. Why don't you try something different, like DEFENDING the Trump lies, refuting the lies, one lie at a time, for all 30,000 of them. Or take up defending the voter repression laws in Georgia and now coming into Texas.

Tell us ...[text shortened]... those subhuman BLACKS actually voting can we? ONLY WHITEY HAS THE BRAINS TO RUN THE COUNTRY. RIGHT?
    Everyone, Sonhouse just suggested, to me, to "..try something different"!!!!

Sonhouse, I could go back and pull any of your posts over the year, and they will be ......well, shall we say..."Not" different. But I won't suggest you do anything different, your regurging posts are a mainstay!!!!!
  15. Standard memberHandyAndy
    Read a book!
    Moves
    22 Jun '21 19:04
    @averagejoe1 said
    your regurging posts are a mainstay!!!!!
    Hey, Joe. Go f* yourself!

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree