1. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    21 Jun '21 12:30
  2. Standard membervivify
    rain
    Moves
    21 Jun '21 13:102 edits
    I'm shocked he actually gave props to Ron Paul. The GOP shamefully did their best to stifle his run for president.

One thing he gets wrong: "and people voted for Biden to get 'rid' of the liar". Yeah. Biden being dishonest doesn't mean Trump wasn't a drastically worse option.

This is what I mean by Dore being a partisan hack: he invents propaganda like this. Biden's victory has zero to do with him in particular and everything to do Trump being far worse.

Other than that, yeah; Trump is worse but Biden still sucks.
  3. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    21 Jun '21 13:18
    @vivify said
    I'm shocked he actually gave props to Ron Paul. The GOP shamefully did their best to stifle his run for president.

One thing he gets wrong: no one voted for Biden because they liked him: people voted for Biden because Trump was an incomparably worse scumbag. This is why I mean by Dore being a partisan hack: he invents lies and propaganda like this. Biden's victory has ze ...[text shortened]... rything to do Trump being far worse.

"This is why I mean by Dore being a partisan hack: he invents lies and propaganda like this."

Dore is NOT a partisan hack. You keep lying about that because that is what you want to believe. What lies and propaganda? Once again, you keep lying about that because that is what you want to believe. Dore is telling the truth and I can easily prove that. Can you prove any of what you are saying? Nope.

You are the partisan hack and you are projecting it onto others simply because they are telling the truth you hate to hear.

https://www.theatlantic.com/ideas/archive/2018/07/the-us-has-a-long-history-of-election-meddling/565538/
  4. Standard membervivify
    rain
    Moves
    21 Jun '21 13:31
    @metal-brain said
    "This is why I mean by Dore being a partisan hack: he invents lies and propaganda like this."

Dore is NOT a partisan hack. You keep lying about that because that is what you want to believe. What lies and propaganda? Once again, you keep lying about that because that is what you want to believe. Dore is telling the truth and I can easily prove that. Can you prove any o ...[text shortened]... s://www.theatlantic.com/ideas/archive/2018/07/the-us-has-a-long-history-of-election-meddling/565538/
    Work on your reading comprehension. I'm not disputing what Dore said about U.S. election interference.

My point is about Dore's "they feel good they got rid of the big liar" comment. That's what falls into propaganda territory: implying it was a mistake to vote against Trump, as if Trump wasn't an even bigger liar, with over 30,000 documented lies in just four years. The only purpose of such a comment is propaganda.
  5. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    21 Jun '21 13:40
    @vivify said
    Work on your reading comprehension. I'm not disputing what Dore said about U.S. election interference.

My point is about Dore's "they feel good they got rid of the big liar" comment. That's what falls into propaganda territory: implying it was a mistake to vote against Trump, as if Trump wasn't an even bigger liar, with over 30,000 documented lies in just four years. The only purpose of such a comment is propaganda.
    Biden lies just as much as Trump. That is a fact, not propaganda.
    I voted for Howie Hawkins. That was a vote against Trump and Biden.

" as if Trump wasn't an even bigger liar, with over 30,000 documented lies in just four years.

That is propaganda. You have no evidence he told 30,000 documented lies. You are a big liar spreading baseless propaganda. That is your only purpose.
  6. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    21 Jun '21 13:41
    @vivify said

One thing he gets wrong: "and people voted for Biden to get 'rid' of the liar". Yeah. Biden being dishonest doesn't mean Trump wasn't a drastically worse option.

This is what I mean by Dore being a partisan hack: he invents propaganda like this. Biden's ...[text shortened]... rything to do Trump being far worse.

Here is a lie that will hit home, though. The promise of no taxes? 60% of americans in the $140,000 range will pay about an $800 increase, this is off the top of my head, but get ready, turkeys!!!

Then there is the increase of $1/gal for gas, plus inflation....have you seen his food prices? We cam easily blame this additional burden upon the middle class on Biden, since y'all blamed Trump for everything
  7. Standard membervivify
    rain
    Moves
    21 Jun '21 13:461 edit
    @metal-brain said
    That is propaganda. You have no evidence he told 30,000 documented lies. You are a big liar spreading baseless propaganda.
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2021/01/24/trumps-false-or-misleading-claims-total-30573-over-four-years/

Trump’s false or misleading claims total 30,573 over 4 years
  8. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    21 Jun '21 13:48
    @AverageJoe1

I went shopping a couple of days ago and was shocked at the price for beef. I just laughed, and ended up buying a pork roast. For Father's Day we grilled chicken leg quarters.

I suppose the price for beef must drop otherwise there will be just beef sitting in the store.
  9. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    21 Jun '21 13:55
    @vivify said
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2021/01/24/trumps-false-or-misleading-claims-total-30573-over-four-years/

Trump’s false or misleading claims total 30,573 over 4 years
    Where is the complete list? You cannot have an accurate tally without a complete list. You have been duped.

Ironically, the WP is a partisan website. You are contradicting yourself with your own logic.
  10. Standard membervivify
    rain
    Moves
    21 Jun '21 14:373 edits
    @metal-brain said
    Ironically, the WP is a partisan website. You are contradicting yourself with your own logic.
    in May of Trump's last full year as president, Forbes had Trump at 18,000 lies:

https://www.forbes.com/sites/davidmarkowitz/2020/05/05/trump-is-lying-more-than-ever-just-look-at-the-data/?sh=eb826261e176

Is Forbes"Partisan" too?

Face it, no president has more false statements than Trump, and probably never will. So far Dore to single out Biden as the liar with that comment he made, Dore is clearly a partisan hack.
  11. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    22 Jun '21 01:06
    @vivify said
    in May of Trump's last full year as president, Forbes had Trump at 18,000 lies:

https://www.forbes.com/sites/davidmarkowitz/2020/05/05/trump-is-lying-more-than-ever-just-look-at-the-data/?sh=eb826261e176

Is Forbes"Partisan" too?

Face it, no president has more false statements than Trump, and probably never will. So far Dore to single out Biden as the liar with that comment he made, Dore is clearly a partisan hack.
    You said 30,573 and now you are saying 18,000. Where is the list?
    Just admit those numbers are made up BS.
  12. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    22 Jun '21 01:251 edit
    @eladar said
    @AverageJoe1

I went shopping a couple of days ago and was shocked at the price for beef. I just laughed, and ended up buying a pork roast. For Father's Day we grilled chicken leg quarters.

I suppose the price for beef must drop otherwise there will be just beef sitting in the store.
    No, it wont sit, it will be bought by people who understand the nature and concept of budgeting, preparing for emergencies, saving, settiyup a cash flow, etc. people who plan are not likely affected very much by inflation. Planning. Light bulb time??
    You fellers better get with it instead of whining all the time, problems are not over yet, and may just be beginning.

Now I am going to go and buy a few steaks.😃
  13. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    22 Jun '21 01:27
    @averagejoe1 said
    No, it wont sit, it will be bought by people who understand the nature and concept of budgeting, preparing for emergencies, saving, settiyup a cash flow, etc. people who plan or not likely affected very much by inflation. Planning. Light bulb time??
    You fellers better get with it instead of whining all the time, problems are not over yet but may just be beginning.

Now I am going to go and buy a few steaks.😃
    Oh, you mean a person who makes much more money than it takes to survive.

Talk to me about planning and saving when you support a wife, two kids, a dog and cat bringing home 1700 dollars a month.
  14. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    22 Jun '21 01:27
    @metal-brain said
    You said 30,573 and now you are saying 18,000. Where is the list?
    Just admit those numbers are made up BS.
    I am astounded that you Fellers waste valuable time quibbling over such matters. Isn’t it a given that everyone lies in the political world? What is the point of your posting?
  15. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    22 Jun '21 01:45
    @averagejoe1 said
    I am astounded that you Fellers waste valuable time quibbling over such matters. Isn’t it a given that everyone lies in the political world? What is the point of your posting?
    I agree, but he doesn't have a list and one probably doesn't exist. Biden lies just as much as Trump. He needs to stop drinking the cool aid. They are both liars.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree