1. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    23 Jun '21 07:12
    @vivify said
    What are you talking about? The false statements are listed right there on the page. The first batch are listed, then you click "load more" to continue down the list. No "download" is needed.

Your ignorance of basic technology can't excuse you here. You've been refuted.
    Prove it. Post a list as long as he claimed exists.

How many are there? Can you copy and paste 30,000 examples or not?
  2. Standard membervivify
    rain
    Moves
    23 Jun '21 10:573 edits
    @metal-brain said

To recap:

You claimed I had no evidence of Trump's 30,000 lies, you were proved wrong with that WP link.

You then claimed WP's figures were biased: I proved you wrong with a Forbes list showing Trump lied 18,000 times as of May of last year.

You then claimed there was no list. That was proved wrong when I posted the list. You then claimed the link had no list, which is false because it's clearly listed in the page; all you have to do is click "load more" to keep reading

Now, instead of being an adult and just admitting you were proved wrong (multiple times) you now demand a copy and paste of 30,000 individual statements.

Your floundering around has gotten boring.
  3. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    23 Jun '21 11:44
    @vivify said
    To recap:

You claimed I had no evidence of Trump's 30,000 lies, you were proved wrong with that WP link.

You then claimed WP's figures were biased: I proved you wrong with a Forbes list showing Trump lied 18,000 times as of May of last year.

You then claimed there was no list. That was proved wrong when I posted the list. You then claimed the link had no list, ...[text shortened]... mand a copy and paste of 30,000 individual statements.

The middle class will pay 60% of the 2 trillion increase in corp tax. This is where Biden will kill the middle class with this tax hike. So, he lied when he said no increase of earners making under $400K.
    Raising the min wage affects small business, it will cost 1.3 million jobs.

Thought I would help you get your thread back into the present world.
  4. Standard membervivify
    rain
    Moves
    23 Jun '21 12:311 edit
    @averagejoe1 said
    The middle class will pay 60% of the 2 trillion increase in corp tax. This is where Biden will kill the middle class with this tax hike. So, he lied when he said no increase of earners making under $400K.

Thought I would help you get your thread back into the present world.
    You can't just make claims without supporting them.

How exactly will a corporate tax "kill" the middle class? Give specifics.

This is why you're required to post links. You constantly make claims that are false. Biden signed an executive order to raise minimum wage on *federal* contracts. Not "small business".
  5. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    23 Jun '21 13:04
    @vivify said
    You can't just make claims without supporting them.

How exactly will a corporate tax "kill" the middle class? Give specifics.

This is why you're required to post links. You constantly make claims that are false. Biden signed an executive order to raise minimum wage on *federal* contracts. Not "small business".
    Then I am wrong, I thought the dems want $15 for whatever, govt or private. You are saying it is only for govt jobs. Anyway, none of it is good. If you are running a deli, and have increased labor cost, One of the five waiters will probably have to be let go. We have all been over this.

As to corporate tax, I searched and found the simplest, shortest explanation, even Handy could understand it. Surely you have heard this point of view.
    https://taxfoundation.org/who-really-pays-corporate-income-tax/
  6. Standard membervivify
    rain
    Moves
    23 Jun '21 13:122 edits
    @averagejoe1 said
    If you are running a deli, and have increased labor cost, One of the five waiters will probably have to be let go.
    This was already proven false. The U.S. instituted a minimum wage in the 1930s; during this period, the U.S. experienced an economic boom. Business weren't forced to let people go, they prospered.

Higher wages means more money in the hands of the consumers, which would stimulate the economy.

But let's say you're right: that 1.3 million jobs would be lost if a $15 minimum wage was enacted; that means those workers would be forced to find another job. Right? This means literally ANY other job they get will pay more than the one that fired them, because minimum wage is higher than where those workers were employed at before.

So raising minimum wage, at worse, would only have a very temporary setback at the beginning, but benefit in the longterm.
  7. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    23 Jun '21 13:39
    @vivify said
    To recap:

You then claimed there was no list. That was proved wrong when I posted the list. You then claimed the link had no list, ...[text shortened]... mand a copy and paste of 30,000 individual statements.

You are lying. There was no list of over 30,000 lies, just empty claims of it.
    Stop lying!
  8. Standard membervivify
    rain
    Moves
    23 Jun '21 13:451 edit
    @metal-brain said
    You are lying. There was no list of over 30,000 lies, just empty claims of it.
    Stop lying!
    So your plan is to deny that content exists in a link which anyone here can check for themselves.

Basically, you're praying that no one looks at the link and instead focuses on you crying that you're right.

Good luck.
  9. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    23 Jun '21 13:50
    @vivify said
    So your plan is to deny that content exists in a link which anyone here can check for themselves.

Basically, you're praying that no one looks at the link and instead focuses on you crying that you're right.

Good luck.
    The link exists and it is a lie. They have no data to prove it and that is obvious.
    I proved you wrong.

YouTube
  10. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    23 Jun '21 20:05
    @vivify said
    This was already proven false. The U.S. instituted a minimum wage in the 1930s; during this period, the U.S. experienced an economic boom. Business weren't forced to let people go, they prospered.

Higher wages means more money in the hands of the consumers, which would stimulate the economy.

But let's say you're right: that 1.3 million jobs would be lost if a $15 min ...[text shortened]... e, at worse, would only have a very temporary setback at the beginning, but benefit in the longterm.
    So you reached this conclusion while taking in all the present-day factors and conditions of today which did not exist in the 30’s...... like robots? Oh yeah, that......
  11. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    24 Jun '21 01:252 edits
    @Metal-Brain
    How about this one: Covid will be over in a month, the numbers are going way down, blah blah blah.

Or when asked about the Stormy Daniels payment (while on AF1) he says I don't know, ask my lawyer or words to that effect.

Right, he didn't know he gave 100K+ to Stormy...

Or we can't use wind turbines because it causes cancer and kills birds.

Here is a list of 15 of the worse:

https://www.cnn.com/2021/01/16/politics/fact-check-dale-top-15-donald-trump-lies/index.html

Of course you will just go, TOTALLY UNPROVED but you can see the words he actually said on CAMERA.

But if by some weird event you actually start believing he lied, you would then just move the goalpost with something like this:

"he still is my god king and he can do no wrong. PERIOD''[.
  12. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    24 Jun '21 02:27
    @sonhouse said
    @Metal-Brain
    How about this one: Covid will be over in a month, the numbers are going way down, blah blah blah.

Or when asked about the Stormy Daniels payment (while on AF1) he says I don't know, ask my lawyer or words to that effect.

Right, he didn't know he gave 100K+ to Stormy...

Or we can't use wind turbines because it causes cancer and kills birds.

Here is ...[text shortened]... he goalpost with something like this:

"he still is my god king and he can do no wrong. PERIOD''[.
    Who are you speaking of in this post? I can’t follow. I don’t think it is Hunter
  13. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    27 Jun '21 03:19
    @AverageJoe1
    yeah, the price of beef rising has NOTHING to do with the fact major meat manufacturers have had to close down dozens of plants because of covid.

NAH, that COULDN"T BE IT COULD IT?

You CONTINUE to be a pathetic POS.
  14. Joined
    09 Jan '20
    Moves
    27 Jun '21 13:20
    @metal-brain said

I wanna meet the guy that counted 30,000 lies.
  15. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    28 Jun '21 03:55
    @dood111 said
    I wanna meet the guy that counted 30,000 lies.
    Me too. How would anybody get an accurate count that high without a lot of help?
    I doubt a list that high exists even if it is true. Unless someone got paid good money to count that high I think is is a made up number for a catchy headline for the article. Nobody would waste their time. We all know politicians lie a lot from both sides.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree