1. Joined
    09 Jan '20
    Moves
    26 Oct '20 12:34
    Look at his wife silently mouth "Trump" when he gets confused about who's president.
    This is really sad.
    YouTube
  2. Joined
    22 Sep '20
    Moves
    26 Oct '20 12:36
    Holy S**t!

The dude should be in an old folks home 🙁
  3. Joined
    22 Sep '20
    Moves
    26 Oct '20 12:39
    Biden would be funny as a president 😅
    Every week he would make us chuckle.
  4. Joined
    09 Jan '20
    Moves
    26 Oct '20 12:571 edit
    @cheesemaster said
    Holy S**t!

The dude should be in an old folks home 🙁
    It is elder abuse to make Joe run for president, the dems tricked him into it, knowing he's befuddled and will do whatever they say.
    Obama even said it was a mistake for him to run, thought it would ruin his political legacy because of all the skeletons in his closet that would come to light.
  5. PenTesting
    Moves
    26 Oct '20 13:00
    @cheesemaster said
    Wrong. Kamala Harris will take control. Then things wont be so funny
  6. Joined
    09 Jan '20
    Moves
    26 Oct '20 14:001 edit
    @rajk999 said
    Wrong. Kamala Harris will take control. Then things wont be so funny
    If he's elected I bet he doesn't last 6 months before the dems declare him incompetent and Harris takes over. I imagine the top dems think they'll be able to look over her shoulder and tell her what to do.
    Man are they in for a surprise. I think she will surround herself with members of the congressional black caucus and go nuts with a radical hate white America agenda.
  7. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    26 Oct '20 14:04
    @cheesemaster said
    Well given that he’s taking the stage after a very sinister jerk we could probably all do with a bit of a laugh. I just hope he doesn’t lose it completely and tells people to inject themselves with bleach.
  8. Joined
    09 Jan '20
    Moves
    26 Oct '20 14:12
    @kevcvs57 said
    Well given that he’s taking the stage after a very sinister jerk we could probably all do with a bit of a laugh. I just hope he doesn’t lose it completely and tells people to inject themselves with bleach.
    More lies from the left Trump never told people to inject bleach.
  9. PenTesting
    Moves
    26 Oct '20 14:14
    @dood111 said
    If he's elected I bet he doesn't last 6 months before the dems declare him incompetent and Harris takes over. I imagine the top dems think they'll be able to look over her shoulder and tell her what to do.
    Man are they in for a surprise. I think she will surround herself with members of the congressional black caucus and go nuts with a radical hate white America agenda.
    In a worse case scenario the US could easily descend into a civil war. The radical right is waiting for KH to do nonsense if she by default becomes President of the US.
  10. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    26 Oct '20 14:161 edit
    @dood111 said
    More lies from the left Trump never told people to inject bleach.
    Yeah he did unless your a right wing liar and want to pretend that’s not what he was saying. Seriously if you support that retard your not going to get away with challenging Biden on his intellectual capacity because at least he’s not always been the village idiot.
  11. Joined
    09 Jan '20
    Moves
    26 Oct '20 14:21
    @kevcvs57 said
    Yeah he did unless your a right wing liar and want to pretend that’s not what he was saying. Seriously if you support that retard your not going to get away with challenging Biden on his intellectual capacity because at least he’s not always been the village idiot.
    NO.
    Trump spoke about the role he thought disinfectants could play in tackling an infection caused by the virus, but he NEVER said people should drink or inject bleach.
  12. Standard membersh76
    Civis Americanus Sum
    New York
    Moves
    26 Oct '20 14:33
    @dood111 said
    NO.
    Trump spoke about the role he thought disinfectants could play in tackling an infection caused by the virus, but he NEVER said people should drink or inject bleach.
    He didn't say people should drink or inject bleach, but he discussed the role of bleach in killing COVID without explaining what the Hell he was talking about.

It was an extraordinarily stupid press conference, even for him.
  13. Joined
    09 Jan '20
    Moves
    26 Oct '20 14:49
    @sh76 said
    He didn't say people should drink or inject bleach, but he discussed the role of bleach in killing COVID without explaining what the Hell he was talking about.

It was an extraordinarily stupid press conference, even for him.
    He said the medical community was investigating their possible use as weapons against Covid, what did you find so stupid about that?
    Anyway we're getting off subject, which is Biden's obvious senile dementia and the way his wife has to be next to him to cover for it.
    I bet she was also kicking him under the table when whispering "Trump" to him.
  14. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    26 Oct '20 15:08
    @dood111 said
    NO.
    He said “perhaps we could look at a way of getting the bleach inside the body” it’s official he’s regarded suck em up and move on.
  15. SubscriberEarl of Trumps
    Pawn Whisperer
    My Kingdom fora Pawn
    Moves
    26 Oct '20 15:09
    I told you all along time ago what will happen if Biden gets in.
    First, Harris is found to have committed income tax fraud and she steps down.
    Next, Hillary is quickly hustled in as VP.
    THEN,,, Biden is declared incompetent, Hillary becomes POTUS and Bill is brought in as VP.

That gives the Clintons 12 years in the white house together!! Yippee!

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree