1. Subscriberkmax87
    Blade Runner
    Republicants
    Moves
    26 Feb '21 00:41
    @mott-the-hoople said
    how many jobs do the "least advantaged" provide?
    Quite a lot actually. They don't have enough to save, so everything they get goes straight back out into their local economy.
  2. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    26 Feb '21 01:36
    @kmax87 said
    Quite a lot actually. They don't have enough to save, so everything they get goes straight back out into their local economy.
    Good observation. I think we lost Suzianne. Maybe I need to tone down my perfect observations to be a little more understandable?
    Note that she said something about putting money, and shoveling money, but never says who does the putting or the shoveling
  3. Joined
    20 Oct '06
    Moves
    26 Feb '21 02:28
    @averagejoe1 said
    WildyWildy....’. And then, he goes to the besch and the post office?? Then what, do you think. Rail on with nonsense. You missed the crux of my comment?
    My one line stands correct and unrefutable by libs. Yawn. another win for average Joe
    Your parasite friend took half of the rabbit and ate it. But no you just cannot comment on that, you have to go along wi ...[text shortened]... fe story of the guy that shot the rabbit. Do you see the irrelevance in these horrible liberal posts
    I took your comment as a naive perspective on what conservatives ought to do and how they ought to behave. But I've seen a few of them in action. They don't eat what they kill. They borrow and borrow and borrow in order to "starve" some imaginary beast and feed the throngs of lobbyists offering jobs for their home districts to build obsolete tanks and planes that will never be used.

I get it, you're an idealist. Limited government, personal responsibility. Show me a balanced budget before I agree the conservatives only eat what they kill. Follow the actions not the rhetoric.
  4. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    26 Feb '21 13:061 edit
    @wildgrass said
    I took your comment as a naive perspective on what conservatives ought to do and how they ought to behave. But I've seen a few of them in action. They don't eat what they kill. They borrow and borrow and borrow in order to "starve" some imaginary beast and feed the throngs of lobbyists offering jobs for their home districts to build obsolete tanks and planes that will never ...[text shortened]... udget before I agree the conservatives only eat what they kill. Follow the actions not the rhetoric.
    OK, I follow your liberal slant here. You just said, 'what conservatives ought to do'. AND, 'how they ought to behave'. I wish, I wish, that the panel could all be lurking on our discussion.
    Kev, you have just proven that liberals have an inherent need to control their fellow man. Is it you, or Suzianne, or whom, that wants to tell us, or expect us, to 'do what we ought to do'? What ought we do? How 'ought we behave?" Give you the stuff that we just earned while you were throwing frisbee in the park?
    I will tell you what Liberals ought to do. Real simple, it takes no action on your part. Leave us alone. Leave Bill Gates alone. The business of conservatives has absolutely NOTHNG to do with liberals.
    I am first to recognize that a liberal has a little train wreck in their mind when they try to get their arms around that concept, (my chew pillow idiom) because libs believe that we are societally connected. That is far from the truth. I am not connected to transgenders nor tio illegal aliens.
    Nothing else to type. It is actually your 2 lines above that are the crux of this post. Absolutely unbelievable.
    Consider, AvJoe typing what libs 'ought to do'. It would not enter my mind to say that, unless I was saying to please get out of our way so we can take care of the real biz of this country, which AINT throwing frisbee.
  5. Joined
    20 Oct '06
    Moves
    26 Feb '21 14:49
    @averagejoe1 said
    OK, I follow your liberal slant here. You just said, 'what conservatives ought to do'. AND, 'how they ought to behave'. I wish, I wish, that the panel could all be lurking on our discussion.
    Kev, you have just proven that liberals have an inherent need to control their fellow man. Is it you, or Suzianne, or whom, that wants to tell us, or expect us, to 'do what we ...[text shortened]... get out of our way so we can take care of the real biz of this country, which AINT throwing frisbee.
    Joe - it's you though. I'm not telling anyone what to do. You're the one saying that conservatives only eat what they kill. I was only pointing out that they don't. Their actions don't support your cozy analogy.

'Twas conservatives after all who signed off on some of the largest budget deficits the world has ever seen. Cranked up federal spending to obscene levels. They orchestrated the whole thing. What'd they feel the need to borrow all those rabbits from the next generations grandkids for? Fancy toys that blow things up.

I follow the reality not the rhetoric.
  6. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    26 Feb '21 20:03
    @wildgrass said
    Joe - it's you though. I'm not telling anyone what to do. You're the one saying that conservatives only eat what they kill. I was only pointing out that they don't. Their actions don't support your cozy analogy.

'Twas conservatives after all who signed off on some of the largest budget deficits the world has ever seen. Cranked up federal spending to obscene levels. They ...[text shortened]... generations grandkids for? Fancy toys that blow things up.

I follow the reality not the rhetoric.
    OK. Lets say that is good stuff for US evonomics class , etc. let’s say that is all correct.
    But I am hung up on you libs who want your neighbor to give them stuff, like college educations and abortions. But you go off into economics of the world. I am saying that a liberal will watch a conservative produce, and then drag his ass over and get what the conservative has produced. I’m talking about within a city block, maybe in Peoria .Illinois.
    Don’t shoot the messenger Kev..Google the differences in liberals and conservatives, and you’ll see that liberals depend heavily on conservatives in their production and their way of life. If you don’t stay with our way of life you can follow all those liberals right into an abyss, it will be like Lord of the flies with AOC holding a sword and shield.
    I hate it for y’all. I will not be affected nor will my children who are quite well fixed. But I don’t know if they can hold up into the next generation. I doubt it.
    We are friends, and I beg you not to come and try to get my stuff , if Susie tells you that I have more stuff than you do. Y’all really need to start taking care of yourselves
  7. Joined
    20 Oct '06
    Moves
    26 Feb '21 20:435 edits
    @averagejoe1 said
    OK. Lets say that is good stuff for US evonomics class , etc. let’s say that is all correct.
    But I am hung up on you libs who want your neighbor to give them stuff, like college educations and abortions. But you go off into economics of the world. I am saying that a liberal will watch a conservative produce, and then drag his ass over and get what the conservative ...[text shortened]... e tells you that I have more stuff than you do. Y’all really need to start taking care of yourselves
    Eh. I did Google it Joe. The idyllic little suburban picture of self-bootstrap-picking-up Illini conservatives falls apart when the data is presented. Conservatives might talk a big game but when Uncle Sam comes running about the farm handing out $740 billion checks (along with a voter registration card), they're not saying no. As we've discussed on these forums several times over, I agree with you on the general message of self-reliance. I'm just here to remind you once again that conservatives are not teaching it.

Here's a pew research dataset on ideology among food stamp recipients. 17% of conservatives and 17% of lib-turds each receive SNAP benefits.

Ask the question more broadly about benefits from any major entitlement program: self-identifying conservatives (57% ), liberals (53% ) and moderates (53% ).

Your message does not conform with reality.

https://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2013/07/12/the-politics-and-demographics-of-food-stamp-recipients/
  8. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    27 Feb '21 16:03
    @wildgrass said
    Eh. I did Google it Joe. The idyllic little suburban picture of self-bootstrap-picking-up Illini conservatives falls apart when the data is presented. Conservatives might talk a big game but when Uncle Sam comes running about the farm handing out $740 billion checks (along with a voter registration card), they're not saying no. As we've discussed on these forums several tim ...[text shortened]... s://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2013/07/12/the-politics-and-demographics-of-food-stamp-recipients/
    You tickle me abut the way th govt spends more. Get off the bowling channel and check out the $1.9 trillion. $100M goes to Pelosi's district to build her a tunnel. $100 Million goes to Harvard...Harvard has FORTY BILLION DOLLARS!!!! Then millions to planned parenthood. Wish I had had a vote in that. The women get pregnant on purpose, and want me to clean them up? Hey, when it is over they aint that clean. Creepy stuff. They call it the Covid Bill. Hahhahhaha The Pelosi Bill.
    Your 'the farmers aren't saying no' is a bit stupid. Tell me Kev, if you or I or the govt offered Suzianne $5000 for nothing, do you not think she would take it faster than light?

Here Kev says that conservatives do not teach self-reliance. Kev, would it not be in the best interest of conservatives for liberals to become self reliant, so that you would go away and leave us the hell alone,,,so we can do our business in peace?
  9. Joined
    20 Oct '06
    Moves
    27 Feb '21 19:40
    @averagejoe1 said
    You tickle me abut the way th govt spends more. Get off the bowling channel and check out the $1.9 trillion. $100M goes to Pelosi's district to build her a tunnel. $100 Million goes to Harvard...Harvard has FORTY BILLION DOLLARS!!!! Then millions to planned parenthood. Wish I had had a vote in that. The women get pregnant on purpose, and want me to clean them up? ...[text shortened]... reliant, so that you would go away and leave us the hell alone,,,so we can do our business in peace?
    Conservatives were handing out the checks last year. Under Trump they tripled the amount of stimulus checks to farmers who could not compete in the soybean market. $32 billion. That was a conservative idea. $100 million for a needed infrastructure project is chump change compared to what a conservative will spend to prop up an industry that is completely dependent on government aid. Farmers don't adapt to changes in markets because they don't have to. Uncle sam to save the day. Pssh. $100 million. How cute.

The only reason they are opposing the current bill is they didn't write it. Look at their actions: conservatives love spending other peoples' money.
  10. Joined
    20 Oct '06
    Moves
    28 Feb '21 18:45
    There's a huge conservative political action conference going on right now. You know what's conspicuously not there - any mention of fiscal conservatism. They don't care. They will eat your rabbits all day long as long as you keep thinking they're still rugged individualists. They would pass a bill with the same price tag if they were in charge.
  11. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    01 Mar '21 02:452 edits
    @kmax87 said
    So not only do conservatives maintain the free market each day, ensuring freedom for millions, they also have time to go hunting for fresh meat everyday. I had them all figured wrong. They are a veritable bunch of true heroes!
    Exactly. But a little correction. A 'hero' is a person admired for courage and accomplishments 'by other people'. That is, to qualify as a hero, one must be recognized as one.
    In the case at hand, the conservative is minding his own business (I know, a tough concept) and thru his work is maintaining free market, and insuring freedom just by his, and many others', creating, hunting, caring for his family, the main foundation of America.
    So, not a real hero, but better/.......a great American. Not a weakling, but an independent provider, a producer. Cool, huh. I beat this into my child each night. Only had one visit from child protection services. But boy, can that child produce!!!!!
  12. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    01 Mar '21 02:561 edit
    @mott-the-hoople said
    how many jobs do the "least advantaged" provide?
    Yes, the rich, if they let you pull your wagon up to their bank and get their money (for god knows what....we know it will not be invested, to grow, to build, to create jobs.....) ,then, that rich person will put his hands in his pocket and throw all his plans for development in the trash can, and shake his head "No' to the unemployment line outside. The promised jobs will not happen, Suzianne and Bernie had the go-ahead to ransack all the safes and get all the money. The men who earned the money.......they will bankrupt, because they will not be able to pay their debts.......with that money.
    So take all the rich men and corps out of the economic landscape and you have two fools pushing a wheelbarrow down the street waving come one, come all. Dont' worry, quit your jobs, we have money here!!!
    Can you finish the story from here,Suzianne? I would, but it will make me cry. You and Bernie ruin lives with that money. Do you realize that you cant comprehend that giving money to people , in the end, ruins their lives? Suzianne????

By the way, if you haven't figured it out Suzianne, disadvantaged is relevant.
  13. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    01 Mar '21 12:39
    @wildgrass said
    There's a huge conservative political action conference going on right now. You know what's conspicuously not there - any mention of fiscal conservatism. They don't care. They will eat your rabbits all day long as long as you keep thinking they're still rugged individualists. They would pass a bill with the same price tag if they were in charge.
    Funny, I must have heard another speaker, railling on about Biden's handlers pulling 200 M out of the covid (I think it is a covid bill?) to give to ARTS AND SCIENCES AND PAINTINGS AND MORE ART BUILDINGS AND ART CLASSES, ART ART ART. Harvard, 200M when they have $40B in their safe. And what has covid got to do with women who get pregnant while plying recreational sex?
    No, no one has come for my rabbits, but I do expect them any day now. Do you think they will send that Transgender Person rachel Levine, or that light footed Butteig over to get my rabbits.? I bet they are not the type to hold a rabbit. What kind of type are they, anyway.? I think someone should write a book about these people so guys like me can be prepared as they swarm our society. I DO think they should be required to wear little stars on their chest so we can be wary.
    What if I were to ask Rachel, being totally unawares, to come in for a cup of coffee. Could get compromising. What does she look like?
  14. Account suspended
    Moves
    01 Mar '21 17:50

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

15. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    01 Mar '21 18:22
    The post that was quoted here has been removed
    I am surethat both you and I have more of an appreciation forCovid relief than libraries and museums? Ssehcud?? You messing with ole Joe.
    I'd hate know what section of library you like to pore through.....YOu are prob the only one who knows where 'That' section is.. Woooooooo

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree