1. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    04 Mar '21 21:59
    @AverageJoe1
    Funny how my town I used to live in, Escondido 30 odd miles north of San Diego, there was an unwritten rule, you talk about black dude walking the street and a white dude doing the same.
    But in the great town of Escondido, they didn't care if you worked there if you were black or brown but after 5 pm you better be out of town.

Yep, real freedom.
  2. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    04 Mar '21 22:24
    @sonhouse said
    @AverageJoe1
    Funny how my town I used to live in, Escondido 30 odd miles north of San Diego, there was an unwritten rule, you talk about black dude walking the street and a white dude doing the same.
    But in the great town of Escondido, they didn't care if you worked there if you were black or brown but after 5 pm you better be out of town.

Yep, real freedom.
    Not the issue. YOU may as talk about racism or who got up the earliest in the mornig to land the best job Leave some room for Suzianne answer, ......
  3. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    04 Mar '21 22:41
    @AverageJoe1
    Jebesus, Trump threw his VICE PRESIDENT under the bus, Pence didn't do the corrupt job Trump wanted. Yep, he really cares about the middle class. He tweeted to his base DURING THE INSURRECTION to get Pence and they immediately started chanting 'HANG PENCE'.
    It's really sick, Trump during the rally that he caused the crowd to hit the capitol building, We have to fight LIKE HELL or else we will lose our country.
    Really bringing people together.
    BTW, the reported hate crimes against Chinese and Asians went up some 20 times after Trump started calling Covid Kungflu and the like.
    He gave express permission in code, to hunt down Chinese, Brown skins, black skins.
    So they did, by the thousands.
    And today the house has left just in case the cowards in Proud boys and the like actually attack the capitol building again but they are too cowardly to actually confront 20,000 well armed national guards.

My prediction is exactly NOTHING will happen today in spite of that assswipe Qanon trying to set up another attack today.

I don't know which part of your ass you pull this bullshyte from.
  4. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    05 Mar '21 00:41
    @sonhouse said
    @AverageJoe1
    Jebesus, Trump threw his VICE PRESIDENT under the bus, Pence didn't do the corrupt job Trump wanted. Yep, he really cares about the middle class. He tweeted to his base DURING THE INSURRECTION to get Pence and they immediately started chanting 'HANG PENCE'.
    It's really sick, Trump during the rally that he caused the crowd to hit the capitol building, We have ...[text shortened]... et up another attack today.

I don't know which part of your ass you pull this bullshyte from.
    Son, of course nothing will ever happen, no one goes to jail. all the Portland cretins will be let go, the DC people they will do no time. You are almost as smart as me.
    The other stuff above is your crutch-topics, and I am REAL disinterested in what you have to say about thet. Who are your followers, anyway?
  5. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    05 Mar '21 18:53
    @AverageJoe1
    My followers are about 85 MILLION Americans but that too means nothing to you since your only regret was not being with your insurrectionist buddies blasting the capitol building on Jan 6.

It's funny, in a democracy, the majority vote should get the brass ring but repubs have subverted our democracy to the point where they won't let ANYTHING get through written by a dem because those bills dems write are designed to help the common man and woman.
    Repubs will NEVER rise to any occasion as they have shown clearly year after year. Moscow mitch throws dem led bills in the trash when he was the boss of the senate.

Now they are resorting to forcing clerks to read 600 odd pages of the Covid relief bill which repubs have vowed to NEVER vote for so it will be up to dems to make it happen.

Funny how they refuse to help the common folk even though over 60 % of REPUBLICANS are for such relief.

Tell me why that is? Also why do Republicans have to depend on voter suppression and gerrymandering to win?

Tell me THAT?
  6. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    05 Mar '21 20:371 edit
    @sonhouse said
    @AverageJoe1
    My followers are about 85 MILLION Americans but that too means nothing to you since your only regret was not being with your insurrectionist buddies blasting the capitol building on Jan 6.

It's funny, in a democracy, the majority vote should get the brass ring but repubs have subverted our democracy to the point where they won't let ANYTHING get through writ ...[text shortened]... o why do Republicans have to depend on voter suppression and gerrymandering to win?

Tell me THAT?
    Back at 'ya. dulcimer strummer. Why do libs have to depend on ridding us of the Electoral College 'to win'?? Do you just HATE my logic, Sonhouse??? We ae doing things INSIDE the law, you want to DUMP a law that does not fit you and your friend Suzianne.

S0, Answer this. You have 3 lines. More than that, and I for one, am not going to read it. It would be, 0h, such a waste.
    you are easier than Kev.
    my secret? Logic.
  7. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    06 Mar '21 17:10
    @AverageJoe1
    Stop republican voter suppression. That will go a long way to make things equal. Look at the state legislators in Georgia, for instance.
  8. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    07 Mar '21 17:06
    @averagejoe1 said
    Back at 'ya. dulcimer strummer. Why do libs have to depend on ridding us of the Electoral College 'to win'?? Do you just HATE my logic, Sonhouse??? We ae doing things INSIDE the law, you want to DUMP a law that does not fit you and your friend Suzianne.

S0, Answer this. You have 3 lines. More than that, and I for one, am not going to read it. It would be, 0h, such a waste.
    you are easier than Kev.
    my secret? Logic.
    "Why do libs have to depend on ridding us of the Electoral College 'to win'??"
    first of all, they've just won WITH the electoral college and republican gerrymandering and republican voter suppression.

second of all, i guess they adhere to that archaic notion that one person should have one vote and the candidate with the most votes should win. Ludicrous, huh?
  9. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    07 Mar '21 20:34
    The plan has passed the Senate with a few, rather minor changes (except the exclusion of the minimum wage increase). The bill does a lot and progressives should stop whining about the omissions and endorse wholeheartedly a law that greatly increases the child care and earned income credits, provides badly named funds to state and local governments, small businesses, etc. etc. and strengthens the ACA. https://www.cnn.com/2021/03/04/politics/stimulus-senate-democrats-proposal/index.html
  10. Joined
    20 Oct '06
    Moves
    08 Mar '21 17:14
    @no1marauder said
    The plan has passed the Senate with a few, rather minor changes (except the exclusion of the minimum wage increase). The bill does a lot and progressives should stop whining about the omissions and endorse wholeheartedly a law that greatly increases the child care and earned income credits, provides badly named funds to state and local governments, small businesses, etc. ...[text shortened]... hens the ACA. https://www.cnn.com/2021/03/04/politics/stimulus-senate-democrats-proposal/index.html
    This all happened while the other side of the aisle was "busy" screaming about the decision by a privately run book publisher to discontinue printing a few Dr. Seuss books.

It seems they could've had a say in this if they wanted to but... nope. Own the libs is easier than governing I guess.
  11. SubscriberEarl of Trumps
    Pawn Whisperer
    My Kingdom fora Pawn
    Moves
    08 Mar '21 18:093 edits
    @sonhouse
    He gave express permission in code, to hunt down Chinese, Brown skins, black skins.
    So they did, by the thousands.

you gotta be one sick p**ck to say something like that, 😞 😞

and then you finish your little diatribe with this doozie to Joe: "I don't know which part of your ass you pull this bullshyte from."

You don't sling any bullshyte though, do you. Noooooooooooooooooo

🤔
  12. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    08 Mar '21 18:32
    @Earl-of-Trumps
    So Trump telling his crowd to fight like hell a half hour before the insurrection started means nothing. And I notice you didn't mention a thing about Trump throwing Pence under the bus.
  13. SubscriberEarl of Trumps
    Pawn Whisperer
    My Kingdom fora Pawn
    Moves
    08 Mar '21 21:021 edit
    @sonhouse said
    @Earl-of-Trumps
    So Trump telling his crowd to fight like hell a half hour before the insurrection started means nothing. And I notice you didn't mention a thing about Trump throwing Pence under the bus.
    You continue to tie me to Trump's hip. And I have told you several times before, DON'T.

Now when will you get some evidences to back up your assertion that Trump gave
    explicit orders to attack people of color, Chinese people etc etc.

Lefties are not conspiracy theorists, though, right....? NAaaaaa...

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree