Debates Forum

Debates Forum

  1. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    10087
    04 Jun '18 16:412 edits
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5803403/Bill-Clinton-insists-doesnt-owe-Monica-Lewinsky-apology-HES-victim-too.html

    LMAO!

    The Clintons seem to get better with every senile year. He is now saying that HE was the victim when it came to having sex with his intern cuz of all the money it cost him after perjuring himself afterwards in lawyer fees.

    Notice, Cosby and Harvey having to answer for their "rape" accusations made against them, but not Bill, and he never will.

    Very telling.

    Combine Bill with Hillary, who blames losing the election on everything from global warming to Putin, (everything and everyone but herself), and what you wind up with is a very entertaining and demented couple.

    They are the most corrupt political duo in modern times.
  2. SubscriberTom Wolsey
    Aficionado of Prawns
    Texas
    Joined
    30 Apr '17
    Moves
    3849
    04 Jun '18 16:42
    Originally posted by @whodey
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5803403/Bill-Clinton-insists-doesnt-owe-Monica-Lewinsky-apology-HES-victim-too.html

    LMAO!

    The Clintons seem to get better with every senile year. He is now saying that HE was the victim when it came to having sex with his intern cuz of all the money it cost him after perjuring himself afterwards in lawyer fees. ...[text shortened]... or their "rape" accusations made against them, but not Bill, and he never will.

    Very telling.
    Comes as no surprise.
  3. Unknown Territories
    Joined
    05 Dec '05
    Moves
    20408
    04 Jun '18 17:09
    Originally posted by @tom-wolsey
    Comes as no surprise.
    Ba-dum SHISH!
  4. SubscriberTom Wolsey
    Aficionado of Prawns
    Texas
    Joined
    30 Apr '17
    Moves
    3849
    04 Jun '18 17:10
    Originally posted by @freakykbh
    Ba-dum SHISH!
    Do I get a cigar?

    Eewwwww not that one.
  5. SubscriberAThousandYoung
    iEn guardia, Ingles!
    tinyurl.com/y43jqfyd
    Joined
    23 Aug '04
    Moves
    24791
    04 Jun '18 17:12
    Originally posted by @whodey
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5803403/Bill-Clinton-insists-doesnt-owe-Monica-Lewinsky-apology-HES-victim-too.html

    LMAO!

    The Clintons seem to get better with every senile year. He is now saying that HE was the victim when it came to having sex with his intern cuz of all the money it cost him after perjuring himself afterwards in lawyer fees. ...[text shortened]... ry entertaining and demented couple.

    They are the most corrupt political duo in modern times.
    If they go after Bill, Donald is the next logical target. If they leave Bill alone the Donald might also get away with his sexual assaults.
  6. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    10087
    04 Jun '18 17:501 edit
    Originally posted by @athousandyoung
    If they go after Bill, Donald is the next logical target. If they leave Bill alone the Donald might also get away with his sexual assaults.
    I really don't believe they want to go after Trump. Would they rather have Pence? No.

    It's all about slinging poo around like the monkeys they are.
  7. SubscriberTom Wolsey
    Aficionado of Prawns
    Texas
    Joined
    30 Apr '17
    Moves
    3849
    04 Jun '18 17:56
    Originally posted by @athousandyoung
    If they go after Bill, Donald is the next logical target. If they leave Bill alone the Donald might also get away with his sexual assaults.
    Billy assaulted an intern in the oval office while president. Has Trump done the same?
  8. Standard membervivify
    rain
    Joined
    08 Mar '11
    Moves
    9780
    04 Jun '18 17:58
    Originally posted by @tom-wolsey
    Billy assaulted an intern in the oval office while president. Has Trump done the same?
    Which intern was that? Lewinsky never claimed "assault".
  9. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    10087
    04 Jun '18 18:011 edit
    Originally posted by @vivify
    Which intern was that? Lewinsky never claimed "assault".
    So for the record, you are OK with your boss asking you for sex?

    Let's pretend for just a second that you DON'T want to.
  10. Standard membervivify
    rain
    Joined
    08 Mar '11
    Moves
    9780
    04 Jun '18 18:02
    Originally posted by @whodey
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5803403/Bill-Clinton-insists-doesnt-owe-Monica-Lewinsky-apology-HES-victim-too.html

    LMAO!

    The Clintons seem to get better with every senile year. He is now saying that HE was the victim when it came to having sex with his intern cuz of all the money it cost him after perjuring himself afterwards in lawyer fees. ...[text shortened]... ry entertaining and demented couple.

    They are the most corrupt political duo in modern times.
    Monica said her affair was consensual; if so, he may have a point. If she willingly had sex with a man she knew was married, why tell the world about it?

    Again, I say this assuming this wasn't a Harvey Weinstein type of situation.
  11. Standard membervivify
    rain
    Joined
    08 Mar '11
    Moves
    9780
    04 Jun '18 18:07
    Originally posted by @whodey
    So for the record, you are OK with your boss asking you for sex?

    Let's pretend for just a second that you DON'T want to.
    That's not something that's wrong in of itself; what makes it wrong is the HIGH potential for a boss to abuse his position by manipulating employees.
  12. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    10087
    04 Jun '18 18:10
    Originally posted by @vivify
    Monica said her affair was consensual; if so, he may have a point. If she willingly had sex with a man she knew was married, why tell the world about it?

    Again, I say this assuming this wasn't a Harvey Weinstein type of situation.
    That does not matter.

    That should never happen.

    Who is to say that she was telling the truth or even if her will was manipulated by his power over her?

    It is just unethical, so admit it.
  13. SubscriberTom Wolsey
    Aficionado of Prawns
    Texas
    Joined
    30 Apr '17
    Moves
    3849
    04 Jun '18 18:12
    Originally posted by @vivify
    Which intern was that? Lewinsky never claimed "assault".
    I was just following your lead, i.e. Trumps "assaults." Bill Clinton was accused of outright rape outside the oval office, but those are just allegations--which, as merely allegations, I assume you dismiss them. Right?
  14. Standard membervivify
    rain
    Joined
    08 Mar '11
    Moves
    9780
    04 Jun '18 18:471 edit
    Originally posted by @whodey
    That does not matter.

    That should never happen.

    Who is to say that she was telling the truth or even if her will was manipulated by his power over her?

    It is just unethical, so admit it.
    So Monica was lying by saying it was consensual?

    It seems that with conservatives, women lose no matter what they say. If a woman says she was raped, she's lying; if she says it was consensual, she's lying.
  15. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    10087
    04 Jun '18 18:48
    Originally posted by @vivify
    So Monica was lying by saying it was consensual?

    It seems that with conservatives, women lose no matter what they say. If a woman say she was raped, she's lying; if she says it was consensual, she's lying.
    Can't you read?

    People in authority have the capacity to manipulate other for their own benefit, much like a teacher having "consensual" sex with their students.
Back to Top