1. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    28 Oct '23 04:35
    @AverageJoe1
    Yeah, I know zombies HATE giving ANYONE ANYTHING. It is called lazy governing, lower taxes, stop programs that help anyone, so they can lay back and collect money from lobbyists like the NRA. THAT is your repub party now. Repubs have ZERO interest in actual governing, ONLY in creating more criminals so they can tout how law and order they are, yep, put those sex offender drag queens in jail, disgusting low lifes, put those cursed women in jail daring to cross state lines for an abortion in a state where it is legal. Give money to Israel for their fight against Hamas but FUK Ukraine, ZERO idea of the reality of that war, Putin's push to rebuild the Soviet empire and which country will be next?
  2. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    28 Oct '23 20:12
    @sonhouse said
    @AverageJoe1
    Yeah, I know zombies HATE giving ANYONE ANYTHING. It is called lazy governing, lower taxes, stop programs that help anyone, so they can lay back and collect money from lobbyists like the NRA. THAT is your repub party now. Repubs have ZERO interest in actual governing, ONLY in creating more criminals so they can tout how law and order they are, yep, put those se ...[text shortened]... f the reality of that war, Putin's push to rebuild the Soviet empire and which country will be next?
    Wrong thread, SHouse. It is not about Trump. But ALL of the other threads are, pick one.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree