Boys laugh at murdering man on bicycle

Boys laugh at murdering man on bicycle

Debates

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Insanity at Masada

tinyurl.com/mw7txe34

Moves
197d

@kevcvs57 said
Well the dumb as 💩 parents called their boy Jesus of course he feels entitled.
I never advocate for the death penalty but some corporal punishment + life behind bars is warranted.
Lots of Hispanics name their kids Jesus

Insanity at Masada

tinyurl.com/mw7txe34

Moves
197d

@rajk999 said
I think you are wrong. its impossible for a dead man to commit a murder. So death does in fact stop that person from murdering again, which is the sole aim of the death penalty. Who cares whether it is a deterrent for others. When others commit a murder they will also die. Simple. No fancy analysis of why he had an assault rifle is required.
That is not the sole aim of the death penalty. It is used as a threat to get people to cooperate.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
197d

@athousandyoung said
That is not the sole aim of the death penalty. It is used as a threat to get people to cooperate.
Its the most important aim ie to remove the perp from society permanently, decisively and efficiently. Lifetime in prison is a waste of resources.

Insanity at Masada

tinyurl.com/mw7txe34

Moves
197d

@rajk999 said
Its the most important aim ie to remove the perp from society permanently, decisively and efficiently. Lifetime in prison is a waste of resources.
The way we do it in the USA takes away any efficiency that might come from execution. It's a long, slow, expensive process. It doesn't save money when you do it with proper ethical diligence.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
197d

@athousandyoung said
The way we do it in the USA takes away any efficiency that might come from execution. It's a long, slow, expensive process. It doesn't save money when you do it with proper ethical diligence.
Well in countries that do not have a whole lot of money to waste, as long as there it is certain that the perps are guilty they are executed almost immediately. That makes sense . If there is a doubt and evidence is iffy then life in prison etc. Wasting time with psycho killers have cost countries like the US dearly. These killers are sometimes released and the kill again.

Lake Como

Moves
197d

@rajk999 said
I think you are wrong. its impossible for a dead man to commit a murder. So death does in fact stop that person from murdering again, which is the sole aim of the death penalty. Who cares whether it is a deterrent for others. When others commit a murder they will also die. Simple. No fancy analysis of why he had an assault rifle is required.
Correct. The man kills. Libs seem to care about whether killing the killer deters others from killing. Whether it does or not, his punishment is the matter of concern, is it not? Not how 'other people' may regard his punishment.
You libs are a glued-together lot. A bit creepy, I would say.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
197d

@AverageJoe1
I don't what part of we know death penalty doesn't deter killings, that kind of thing never comes to mind in a killer but one thing we need to avoid is false arrests and executing innocent people. DNA helps out with that but some dudes spend decades in prison before it is proven they were innocent.
I guess that doesn't matter much to right wingers.

k
Flexible

The wrong side of 60

Moves
197d

@averagejoe1 said
Shallow stuff, here, Kev. Typical of one who looks to fed govt as if it is a big fat nanny upon which to suckle.
You see, Kev, anything NOT covered by the Constitution (follow me here) is within the purview of each separate state. So since Constitution doesn’t regulate that of which you speak, , , it is a state responsibility, as to how to punish criminals. Some execu ...[text shortened]... tion.
So you don’t want the man who mowed your dad down, from the back, to suffer the same end?
You’re the one who wants the big nanny state to do your killing for you, typical nappy wearing illiberal.
So no requirement in the constitution then just states doing their own thing, fertility choices, No, state murder Yes.
This is why the US isn’t really a nation Joe, it’s a loose conglomerate of wildly differing statelets, no unifying culture or phioophy.

Lake Como

Moves
197d

@sonhouse said
@AverageJoe1
I don't what part of we know death penalty doesn't deter killings, that kind of thing never comes to mind in a killer but one thing we need to avoid is false arrests and executing innocent people. DNA helps out with that but some dudes spend decades in prison before it is proven they were innocent.
I guess that doesn't matter much to right wingers.
Why in the world would you 'guess that? Hey, I 'guess' that you, on the other hand, would countenance the outlandish idea that we pay off student loans of college graduates. Now, why would I guess that?

Lake Como

Moves
197d

@kevcvs57 said
You’re the one who wants the big nanny state to do your killing for you, typical nappy wearing illiberal.
So no requirement in the constitution then just states doing their own thing, fertility choices, No, state murder Yes.
This is why the US isn’t really a nation Joe, it’s a loose conglomerate of wildly differing statelets, no unifying culture or phioophy.
What I 'want' is for the killer to be executed by whomever is in charge. That would be the leaders of the community/family that has been wronged. The feds in DC would have nothing to do with it. You libs have the hardest time grasping the logic of the simplest of issues on the Forum.
I suggest you take a brisk morning walk everyday to clear your head.

Lake Como

Moves
197d

@kevcvs57 said

Interesting. Please do a thread on differing cultures/philosophies.
And thank you for recognizing the existence of said differences.

Insanity at Masada

tinyurl.com/mw7txe34

Moves
197d
1 edit

Lake Como

Moves
196d

@athousandyoung said
[youtube Larry Lawton 1993 Child Murderer]sHmLbHMGyr8[/youtube]
So killer gets to be free, the little boy is worm food. Can you say, without reservation, that this is a just ending to this murder?

Insanity at Masada

tinyurl.com/mw7txe34

Moves
196d

@averagejoe1 said
So killer gets to be free, the little boy is worm food. Can you say, without reservation, that this is a just ending to this murder?
He’s not free

Lake Como

Moves
196d

@athousandyoung said
He’s not free
Sorry, I am a speed reader (Imagine me with SHouse posts!!) so I gathered he has been let out. I still don't know if he has, but he should never be.