1. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    25 Oct '23 23:55
    Here is a video from yesterday. Life with chance of parole is the most they can get. I think they should be electrocuted, and with the video, no trial necessary.
    Let us all vote on whether they should be electrocuted or released. Of course, they certainly expect to be released.... Because of the entitlement society that liberals are creating. They know not the diff in right and wrong.
    Do you think they should have a second chance, or should we throw them into a dungeon?

https://www.tmz.com/2023/10/25/teens-las-vegas-laughing-court-killing-retired-police-chief-bike-ride/
  2. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    26 Oct '23 07:36
    @averagejoe1 said
    Here is a video from yesterday. Life with chance of parole is the most they can get. I think they should be electrocuted, and with the video, no trial necessary.
    Let us all vote on whether they should be electrocuted or released. Of course, they certainly expect to be released.... Because of the entitlement society that liberals are creating. They know not the dif ...[text shortened]... ttps://www.tmz.com/2023/10/25/teens-las-vegas-laughing-court-killing-retired-police-chief-bike-ride/
    Well the dumb as 💩 parents called their boy Jesus of course he feels entitled.
    I never advocate for the death penalty but some corporal punishment + life behind bars is warranted.
  3. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    26 Oct '23 11:47
    @AverageJoe1
    Even if they get life without parole they will be hero's to the creeps already in prison.
    But they will have a lifetime to think about the terrible deed they committed.
    The problem with execution is it does not serve as a deterrent for other people who behave like that and it can still take decades before that person or persons are executed.
  4. PenTesting
    Moves
    26 Oct '23 11:58
    @averagejoe1 said
    Let us all vote on whether they should be electrocuted or released. Of course, they certainly expect to be released.... Because of the entitlement society that liberals are creating. They know not the dif ...[text shortened]... ttps://www.tmz.com/2023/10/25/teens-las-vegas-laughing-court-killing-retired-police-chief-bike-ride/
    There should be a prisoner exchange programme. Prison in developed countries are too tame, thats why the guys laughing. Say, North Korea, Uganda etc
  5. Joined
    23 Feb '22
    Moves
    26 Oct '23 12:21
    @sonhouse said
    @AverageJoe1
    Even if they get life without parole they will be hero's to the creeps already in prison.
    The problem with execution is it does not serve as a deterrent for other people who behave like that and it can still take decades before that person or persons are executed.
    They're only 17-18 years old they will be very popular alright, but not heroes.
  6. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    26 Oct '23 12:32
    @kevcvs57 said
    Well the dumb as 💩 parents called their boy Jesus of course he feels entitled.
    I never advocate for the death penalty but some corporal punishment + life behind bars is warranted.
    If your wonderful father had been on that bicycle, would you stlll not think that the boy driving the car should be executd?
  7. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    26 Oct '23 12:351 edit
    @sonhouse said
    @AverageJoe1
    But there is NO problem with erasing this person from society, wiould you not agree? If he is a killer, he might kill a guy in prison with a knife, made out of a spoon?
    And, what has 'deterrence' got to do with the punishment of this killer? WHY do you libs connect everyone up? If one of my 6 children commits an offense, maybe drowns a dog or robs a store, when I punish him, it will have NOTHING to do with the other 5 children. The failure of common sense and raason of libs amaze me.
  8. Joined
    23 Feb '22
    Moves
    26 Oct '23 12:49
    @averagejoe1 said
    But there is NO problem with erasing this person from society, wiould you not agree? If he is a killer, he might kill a guy in prison with a knife, made out of a spoon?
    And, what has 'deterrence' got to do with the punishment of this killer? WHY do you libs connect everyone up? If one of my 6 children commits an offense, maybe drowns a dog or robs a store, when ...[text shortened]... NOTHING to do with the other 5 children. The failure of common sense and raason of libs amaze me.
    100+ years ago the death penalty wasn't just for murder, but for anyone that was a constant pain in the butt to society that was considered too dangerous to let live.
  9. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    26 Oct '23 14:52
    @averagejoe1 said
    If your wonderful father had been on that bicycle, would you stlll not think that the boy driving the car should be executd?
    No I don’t think the state should have the power of life and death over its citizens,
    Is the death penalty advocated for in that constitution Joe, asking for a friend
  10. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    26 Oct '23 15:251 edit
    @kevcvs57 said
    No I don’t think the state should have the power of life and death over its citizens,
    Is the death penalty advocated for in that constitution Joe, asking for a friend
    Shallow stuff, here, Kev. Typical of one who looks to fed govt as if it is a big fat nanny upon which to suckle.
    You see, Kev, anything NOT covered by the Constitution (follow me here) is within the purview of each separate state. So since Constitution doesn’t regulate that of which you speak, , , it is a state responsibility, as to how to punish criminals. Some execute them, some incarcerate. I’m surprised that you don’t know the diff. Whew .
    Anyway, Kevin, this thread has nothing to do with what the law might do to a killer. I simply am asking what you would do if you had the decision to make about what to do with a criminal. But just in perfect liberal-eze, you go off about what the constitution or what the law says. That is not the question.
    So you don’t want the man who mowed your dad down, from the back, to suffer the same end?
  11. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    26 Oct '23 15:29
    @AverageJoe1
    Kev, u need to ratchet your debate skills up a notch.
    The OP says nothing about law or the Constitution, for god sakes. You are like Sonhouse, I could write a thread about my grannies apple pie, And Sonhouse would write back about Donald Trump. You are doing the same thing.
  12. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    26 Oct '23 15:34
    @kevcvs57 said
    Oh, Kev, I am sure realize now that not only does the Constitution not advocate the death penalty..........................................
    It says nothing about opposing it, either.
    This should help you and your friend. I usually bill by the hour, but this only took a few minutes.
  13. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    26 Oct '23 17:52
    @AverageJoe1
    I was saying in general death penalties do not deter people from murders, they don't think when killing starts, like this dude in Maine, just goes in a bowling alley and starts shooting, not a Christian nutter attacking Jews or Muslims or vice versa, just a mental case with an AR15 and lots of ammo and he is trained in military matters.
    Now for him the question on everyone's mind is how could someone like that be allowed to have an assault rifle? I guess the NRA is proud of itself right now.
  14. PenTesting
    Moves
    26 Oct '23 22:11
    @sonhouse said
    @AverageJoe1
    I was saying in general death penalties do not deter people from murders, they don't think when killing starts, like this dude in Maine, just goes in a bowling alley and starts shooting, not a Christian nutter attacking Jews or Muslims or vice versa, just a mental case with an AR15 and lots of ammo and he is trained in military matters.
    Now for him the questio ...[text shortened]... someone like that be allowed to have an assault rifle? I guess the NRA is proud of itself right now.
    I think you are wrong. its impossible for a dead man to commit a murder. So death does in fact stop that person from murdering again, which is the sole aim of the death penalty. Who cares whether it is a deterrent for others. When others commit a murder they will also die. Simple. No fancy analysis of why he had an assault rifle is required.
  15. Joined
    23 Feb '22
    Moves
    26 Oct '23 22:52
    @kevcvs57 said
    Then you don't believe in communism, right?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree