1. Joined
    13 Feb '21
    Moves
    19 Feb '21 23:45
    Riots cometh 🤗

https://www.foxnews.com/us/police-video-homeless-outreach-deputies-shooting-killing-man-jaywalking
  2. Joined
    13 Feb '21
    Moves
    19 Feb '21 23:50
    I looked for a CNN link but they don't have it up yet.
    The Fox News link is not biased it just tells the story.
  3. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    20 Feb '21 08:53
    @phil-a-dork said
    I looked for a CNN link but they don't have it up yet.
    The Fox News link is not biased it just tells the story.
    😉 Oh yah
  4. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    20 Feb '21 10:24
    Just caught the video on cbs two cops confront, attack and then shoot a man at point blank range for jaywalking without a vehicle in sight.
    If was African American and these murderers walk I’d be getting the Molotov’s ready.
  5. Joined
    13 Feb '21
    Moves
    20 Feb '21 10:391 edit
    Dashcam footage of the incident shows two deputies, both from the Homeless Outreach Team, observing Reinhold across the street and debating whether he is jaywalking.

"Watch this. He's going to jaywalk," one deputy says shortly after 1 p.m. The officers then discuss whether he's actually jaywalking, with one saying, "It's controlled," and the other saying, "I don't know, dude ... he just stopped in the middle."

Amid the debate, one deputy starts driving towards the man and an officer says, "Don't make case law."
    ----------------------------------------------

The one cop tried to leave it alone but the driver wanted to start something.
    Apparently he went for the cops gun when they were fighting but those cops should have never of started bothering him for jaywalking.
    I think his hand was just near the gun and not actually trying to get it.
  6. Joined
    13 Feb '21
    Moves
    20 Feb '21 10:41
    He is African American and homeless.
  7. SubscriberEarl of Trumps
    Pawn Whisperer
    My Kingdom fora Pawn
    Moves
    20 Feb '21 17:01
    Oh, Ok,

so the perps alleged crime was not j-walking, it was trying to take a police officer's
    gun and presumably shoot him with it.

Not quite as sensationalistic this way, though, now is it? how sad.
  8. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    20 Feb '21 17:08
    @Earl-of-Trumps
    So it's ok the dude is dead when all they had to do MAXIMUM was issue a ticket. So how many white dudes would have done the same thing and not even been bothered?
  9. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    20 Feb '21 17:32
    @sonhouse said
    @Earl-of-Trumps
    So it's ok the dude is dead when all they had to do MAXIMUM was issue a ticket. So how many white dudes would have done the same thing and not even been bothered?
    how does an officer issue a ticket when he is fighting the officer?
  10. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    20 Feb '21 17:34
    @earl-of-trumps said
    Oh, Ok,

so the perps alleged crime was not j-walking, it was trying to take a police officer's

supposed to keep that part quiet. I saw the video...when will these blacks realize they are not above the law. they become combative and it doesnt bode well for them
  11. Dublin
    Moves
    20 Feb '21 17:42
    @mott-the-hoople said
    supposed to keep that part quiet. I saw the video...when will these blacks realize they are not above the law. they become combative and it doesnt bode well for them
    It wouldn't bode well for anyone to be combative but I think it doesn't bode well for you either to refer to another human being in that way.
    These blacks as you refer to them are our brothers on this earth.

I recognize this even though I am a white Irish man.

It just goes to expand the worldwide view of how divided and racist America is.

When will you live up to your constitution that all men are created equal?
  12. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    20 Feb '21 18:16
    @instantkarma777 said
    It wouldn't bode well for anyone to be combative but I think it doesn't bode well for you either to refer to another human being in that way.
    These blacks as you refer to them are our brothers on this earth.

I recognize this even though I am a white Irish man.

It just goes to expand the worldwide view of how divided and racist America is.

When will you live up to your constitution that all men are created equal?
    please explain why it is wrong to call someone black, but ok to call someone white?
  13. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    20 Feb '21 18:44
    @mott-the-hoople said
    When will "these cops" realize they are not above the law and stop using excessive and deadly force unnecessarily in such situations?
  14. Dublin
    Moves
    20 Feb '21 19:00
    @mott-the-hoople said
    please explain why it is wrong to call someone black, but ok to call someone white?
    Why don't you call them a man or a woman or these men?

Don't you understand that you enforce racism by using the term blacks?

If you and others were more kind and thoughtful and selective with your language then these blacks as you call them wouldn't retort to your statements with inflammatory language or behaviour.

Just be nice.😁
  15. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    20 Feb '21 20:481 edit
    @earl-of-trumps said
    Oh, Ok,

No that’s a lie or at least conjecture, his hand ended up in the proximity of the officers holster because of where the officer place himself in relation to the pinned man.
    It looks like someone was desperate to process a black man and someone then lost it and shot a black man. Utterly disgusting behaviour.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree