1. Standard membervivify
    rain
    Moves
    12 May '21 16:04
    https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/lawyer-capitol-riot-suspect-blames-fox-news-trump-n1266679

Lawyer for Capitol riot suspect blames Fox News

A Capitol riot suspect was persuaded to storm the building on Jan. 6 after spending hours watching Fox News and listening to former President Donald Trump's election fraud lies, his lawyer said.

Anthony Antonio, 27, of Delaware, was arrested last month on five federal charges.

According to the Huffington Post, Joseph Hurley, a Delaware-based lawyer, blamed Antonio's behavior on him watching Fox News too much.

“He became hooked with what I call ‘Foxitus’ or ‘Foxmania’ and became interested in the political aspect and started believing what was being fed to him," Hurley said Thursday during a virtual hearing on Zoom, the outlet reported.
  2. Standard memberAThousandYoung
    or different places
    tinyurl.com/2tp8tyx8
    Moves
    12 May '21 16:04
  3. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    12 May '21 18:13
    @vivify said
    https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/lawyer-capitol-riot-suspect-blames-fox-news-trump-n1266679

A Capitol riot suspect was persuaded to storm the building on Jan. 6 after spending hours watching Fox News and listening to former President Donald Trump's election fraud lies, his lawyer said.

Anthony Antonio, ...[text shortened]... ing fed to him," Hurley said Thursday during a virtual hearing on Zoom, the outlet reported.
    Tell us more about ‘what he thinks’. Geez. Now, Who is he again? Who are his parents? And did anyone know the guy who shot up Times Square, I myself was not familiar with him,
    .......I wonder what HE thinks????
  4. Joined
    09 Jan '20
    Moves
    12 May '21 18:14
    Oh hell yeah I go out and commit crimes all the time after watching Fox, as do millions of others who watch THE most popular news station in America.
  5. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    12 May '21 19:52
    @dood111 said
    Oh hell yeah I go out and commit crimes all the time after watching Fox, as do millions of others who watch THE most popular news station in America.
    The point is that you all voted for Trump. That alone shows you've been manipulated.

You know, unless you're just naturally stupid.
  6. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    12 May '21 22:191 edit
    @suzianne said
    The point is that you all voted for Trump. That alone shows you've been manipulated.

You know, unless you're just naturally stupid.
    Manipulation, as you call it, was good for way over 70M people, including me. Did you miss the train? Downer. I can just see you and Sonhouse, in your ginghams on the platform, watching the train roaring nonstop through your station.
    NOW we know why you two are......disgruntled?
  7. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    12 May '21 23:45
    @averagejoe1 said
    Manipulation, as you call it, was good for way over 70M people, including me. Did you miss the train? Downer. I can just see you and Sonhouse, in your ginghams on the platform, watching the train roaring nonstop through your station.
    NOW we know why you two are......disgruntled?
    But then ............. 80 million voted for the other guy. Hmmm.....
  8. Subscribermoonbus
    Über-Nerd
    Moves
    13 May '21 08:12
    @vivify said

Anthony Antonio, ...[text shortened]... ing fed to him," Hurley said Thursday during a virtual hearing on Zoom, the outlet reported.
    Stupidity is no defence. The accused should get himself a better lawyer.
  9. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    13 May '21 11:58
    @mghrn55 said
    But then ............. 80 million voted for the other guy. Hmmm.....
    Yeah, i guess The prior president was Not good enough for them. Funny that they found him ‘not good enough’ prior to his campaigning. They shoulda waited a few years to discount him! Downer. I guess all fhe spoils that you didnt take advantage of ended up in our laps. Probably true , because it’s more than I thought it would be
  10. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    13 May '21 14:19
    @averagejoe1 said
    Yeah, i guess The prior president was Not good enough for them. Funny that they found him ‘not good enough’ prior to his campaigning. They shoulda waited a few years to discount him! Downer. I guess all fhe spoils that you didnt take advantage of ended up in our laps. Probably true , because it’s more than I thought it would be
    He had four years to make himself ‘good enough’ but he was stuck in permanent crooked scumbag mode 🤷🏻‍♂️
    Good enough for you though.
  11. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    13 May '21 15:39
    @kevcvs57 said
    He had four years to make himself ‘good enough’ but he was stuck in permanent crooked scumbag mode 🤷🏻‍♂️
    Good enough for you though.
    What crooked? What scumbag? Is that you, Sonhouse? We need more free thinkers on the Forum.
    Biden building the wall, reopening the Keystone maybe next.
    Who’s on first?!?! Not Biden, he is in his bed. Pitiful.l.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree