1. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    12 May '18 16:56
    ...planted by dems because they could get a fisa warrant therefore spying on every member of Trump campaign. People will be going to jail and its not who liberal dems think.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/05/11/role-secret-fbi-source-takes-on-dossier-level-importance-in-gop-russia-probe-renews-focus-on-fusion-testimony.html
  2. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    12 May '18 17:121 edit
    Originally posted by @mott-the-hoople
    ...planted by dems because they could get a fisa warrant therefore spying on every member of Trump campaign. People will be going to jail and its not who liberal dems think.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/05/11/role-secret-fbi-source-takes-on-dossier-level-importance-in-gop-russia-probe-renews-focus-on-fusion-testimony.html
    You do realize the article you cited doesn't say anything like what you are claiming?

Nunes is trying to get a hold of information regarding an ongoing criminal investigation as part of the continuing Trump and Republican conspiracy to obstruct justice. It's not going to work.
  3. Joined
    06 Nov '15
    Moves
    12 May '18 17:22
    Russians call them: "Useful idiots".

And so they are...the whole lot.

Years from now; Trump and his lying cronies will be remembered for rescuing Benedict Arnold from the clutches of Hell's most sanctified throne...the one for Traitors.
  4. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    12 May '18 22:07
    Originally posted by @no1marauder
    You do realize the article you cited doesn't say anything like what you are claiming?

Nunes is trying to get a hold of information regarding an ongoing criminal investigation as part of the continuing Trump and Republican conspiracy to obstruct justice. It's not going to work.
    "Nunes is trying to get a hold of information regarding an ongoing criminal investigation as part of the continuing Trump and Republican conspiracy to obstruct justice.'

what crime are they investigating?
  5. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    13 May '18 00:031 edit
    "Nunes is trying to get a hold of information regarding an ongoing criminal investigation as part of the continuing Trump and Republican conspiracy to obstruct justice.'

what crime are they investigating?
    Here's some homework for ya. The whole article is worth a read but here's some nuggets:

Goodman and the experts he spoke with identified four types of actions that could create criminal liability for the Trump team stemming from this new information: If the campaign consulted with the Russians on their plans to disseminate the emails; if the Trump campaign gave tacit assent or approval or support; if Trump officials intentionally encouraged the Russians; or if they sought to conceal the facts of a crime. Just looking at the publicly available information shows the outlines of a potential legal case against members of the Trump team along these very lines.

As campaign finance law expert Paul S. Ryan points out, campaigns cannot coordinate with foreign nationals on any expenditure that seeks to influence a U.S. election. Coordination includes cooperation, consultation, or acting in concert with, or at the request or suggestion of the candidate or his team. A key word is “or”—each of those actions could independently suffice to establish a violation.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Members of the Trump campaign could also be subject to liability for acting as accomplices to the Russians by actively encouraging them in their illegal actions.

https://www.justsecurity.org/53641/muellers-choice-criminal-charges-trump-team-worried/

The conclusion:

it seems highly likely that we’ll see more indictments before the Mueller investigation is over.
  6. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    13 May '18 00:091 edit
    Here's some homework for ya. The whole article is worth a read but here's some nuggets:

Goodman and the experts he spoke with identified four types of actions that could create criminal liability for the Trump team stemming from this new information: If the campaign consulted with the Russians on their plans to disseminate the emails; if the Trump ca ...[text shortened]... it seems highly likely that we’ll see more indictments before the Mueller investigation is over.
    Here are some problems in your article...

"that could", "If","If","or if"

other than that you have a solid point.

Now tell me the crime they are investigating?
  7. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    13 May '18 00:15
    Here are some problems in your article...

"that could", "If","If","or if"

other than that you have a solid point.

Now tell me the crime they are investigating?
    I just did.

Read the article.
  8. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    13 May '18 00:24
    I just did.

Read the article.
    if,s and coulds are not crimes.
  9. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    13 May '18 00:32
    if,s and coulds are not crimes.
    Do you understand what an "investigation" is?

Criminal charges have already been filed as a result of the Special Counsel investigation. More are coming.

My prediction: you will squeal like a pig when the next indictments are filed and/or made public.
  10. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    13 May '18 00:49
    The Special Counsel is authorized to conduct the investigation confirmed by then-FBI
    Director James 8. Corney in testimony before the House Permanent Select Committee on
    Intelligence on March 20, 2017, including:
    (i) any links and/or coordination bet ween the Russian government and individuals
    associated with the campaign of President Donald Trump; and
    (ii) any matters that arose or may arise directly from the investigation; and
    (iii) any other matters within the scope of 28 C.F.R. § 600.4(a).
    (c) If the Special Counsel believes it is necessary and appropriate, the Special Counsel is
    authorized to prosecute federal crimes arising from the investigation of these matters.

https://www.justice.gov/opa/press-release/file/967231/download
  11. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    13 May '18 01:101 edit
    Do you understand what an "investigation" is?

Criminal charges have already been filed as a result of the Special Counsel investigation. More are coming.

My prediction: you will squeal like a pig when the next indictments are filed and/or made public.
    I understand what the scope of an investigation is too. I still want to know this crime Mueller is investigating?

"Criminal charges have already been filed as a result of the Special Counsel investigation." NOTHING to do with Trump!
  12. Germany
    Moves
    13 May '18 07:51
    I understand what the scope of an investigation is too.
    Clearly, you don't.
  13. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    13 May '18 09:13
    I understand what the scope of an investigation is too. I still want to know this crime Mueller is investigating?

"Criminal charges have already been filed as a result of the Special Counsel investigation." NOTHING to do with Trump!
    IF the investigation has nothing to do with Trump, why is he, you and all the other right wingers screeching about it?
  14. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    13 May '18 13:11
    IF the investigation has nothing to do with Trump, why is he, you and all the other right wingers screeching about it?
    Because our justice doesn't work like this. Its all going to come to a head soon!
  15. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    13 May '18 14:521 edit

A metaphor is in order.
    A dead person is found in a park.
    An investigation ensues.
    It is not yet deemed to be a crime.
    Death may be by natural causes.
    But an investigation is in order.

No one ever says "we haven't yet determined a crime. Therefore the investigation must be dropped".

The investigation must continue.
    The conclusions follow the investigation.
    You don't make your own conclusions in advance to justify sweeping the investigation under the carpet.

Now try to apply this line of thinking to the investigation of the 2016 election.

And try doing this without using the word "liberal".

Do you think you can do this ?
    C'mon. Give it a try !! 😛

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree