Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Debates Forum

Debates Forum

  1. Standard member Steve45
    Garry Kasparov
    18 Apr '16 17:09
    Anyone know who the British Celebrity is who has been involved in an extra marital threesome, and has taken out a court injunction. I don't use Twitter or Facebook, but apparently it's all over those two sites.
  2. 18 Apr '16 17:13
    The Queen.
  3. 18 Apr '16 17:40
    Originally posted by Steve45
    Anyone know who the British Celebrity is who has been involved in an extra marital threesome, and has taken out a court injunction. I don't use Twitter or Facebook, but apparently it's all over those two sites.
    So you heard the gossip and picked up that it was an extramarital threesome but never caught the name?
  4. Standard member Steve45
    Garry Kasparov
    18 Apr '16 19:22
    Originally posted by twhitehead
    So you heard the gossip and picked up that it was an extramarital threesome but never caught the name?
    Like I said, the story Is on the BBC Website, but the celebrity not named.
  5. 19 Apr '16 11:09
    Originally posted by Steve45
    Like I said, the story Is on the BBC Website, but the celebrity not named.
    so rather than googling (as much as you can be bothered with this life shattering important news) you thought it would be best if you asked on this forum, being as vague as possible.
  6. Standard member shavixmir
    Guppy poo
    19 Apr '16 12:37
    http://www.news.com.au

    And then go to their entertainment section.

    You will be disappointed.