1. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    28 May '17 19:09
    Originally posted by FreakyKBH
    I shouldn't have to ask it another way just to get you to respond to the actual question, so kindly refer to OP.
    Once again, I and several other people answered the question already but as per your MO, not good enough to qualify as an answer in your twisted brain. Why don't you actually read what we said?
  2. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    28 May '17 21:11
    [b]Q. What involvement, if any, do satellites play in our cell phone service?

Thank you.[/b]
    None.
    They've hitched unicorns onto massive trans-stations and their bleating in pain can reach across an ocean.
  3. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    28 May '17 21:21
    I promise I'll get back to this, but much bigger fish are frying on the Manchester Dud thread.
    The only thing frying is the rational mind of anyone who has the misfortune of being addicted to your paranoid delusions.

Seriously, your posts are like a potent mix of LSD, crack cocaine and Trump.

You know when you see a broken bridge and a train heading for it? And you just can't look away? And the driver is singing: "I believe I can fly..." to ACDC's Highway to hell? And Meatloaf is hovering above the train shouting: "BAT OUT OF PARADISE!!!!"?
    And there's pixies and pegasheep and hippy piranhas?

Yes...
  4. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    28 May '17 21:30
    Originally posted by shavixmir
    The only thing frying is the rational mind of anyone who has the misfortune of being addicted to your paranoid delusions.

Seriously, your posts are like a potent mix of LSD, crack cocaine and Trump.

You know when you see a broken bridge and a train heading for it? And you just can't look away? And the driver is singing: "I believe I can fly..." to AC ...[text shortened]... ting: "BAT OUT OF PARADISE!!!!"?
    And there's pixies and pegasheep and hippy piranhas?

Yes...
    Ahhh, that's the sweetest thing anyone on here ever said to me!
    Thanks, shav!
    I was beginning to think you didn't like me.
    Boy, what a goof ball mistake that was, huh!
  5. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    29 May '17 20:54
    Ahhh, that's the sweetest thing anyone on here ever said to me!
    Thanks, shav!
    I was beginning to think you didn't like me.
    Boy, what a goof ball mistake that was, huh!
    Like I said, in your religion when people push against, the religious one pushes back NEVER giving in NEVER admitting anything is wrong with their dogma.
  6. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    30 May '17 21:36
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    Like I said, in your religion when people push against, the religious one pushes back NEVER giving in NEVER admitting anything is wrong with their dogma.
    And your arrogant idiocy (or is it idiotic arrogance?...) keeps you from ever seeing the light of truth.

Go back to sleep, sonhouse.
  7. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    31 May '17 16:34
    And your arrogant idiocy (or is it idiotic arrogance?...) keeps you from ever seeing the light of truth.

Go back to sleep, sonhouse.
    You have never been awake. You refuse to even TRY to answer questions like why can't I see the southern cross or why do stars rotate around in the opposite direction in the southern hemisphere or why do the distances airlines fly match up precisely with the path you take on a globe and go over the countries we find on such a path on a globe whereas the path taken between two points on a flat planet are 1) a LOT longer journey and 2) don't even pass over the same points of the map as we do on a flight as it stands now, on a globe.

Your puppet masters cannot rationalize those questions away so it comes as no surprise you can't either. You can't even come up with a BAD solution to the problems just mentioned Vis a V a flat Earth Vs the real thing.
  8. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    31 May '17 17:38
    You have never been awake. You refuse to even TRY to answer questions like why can't I see the southern cross or why do stars rotate around in the opposite direction in the southern hemisphere or why do the distances airlines fly match up precisely with the path you take on a globe and go over the countries we find on such a path on a globe whereas the path ...[text shortened]... me up with a BAD solution to the problems just mentioned Vis a V a flat Earth Vs the real thing.
    Answer the OP or STFU.

Please.
  9. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    31 May '17 18:281 edit
    Answer the OP or STFU.

Please.
    Are you blind, you cannot read our answers or are you just being deliberately obtuse? We already said ordinary cell phones use towers but there are special sat phones using sats directly.

What is it you don't understand about that statement? How many times do we have to repeat ourselves? As it stands cell phones have ZERO relation to sats. Sat phones USES sats to communicate which is why they work fine in the middle of the Pacific Ocean or in the Gobi Desert or the middle of the Sahara. They connect to a sat or a series of sats.

If we have to repeat that again I don't know what else to say about them.

Obviously you are going to make some statement about non-existent sats so go ahead.

Clearly what your mean is answer the question in the way I THINK it should be answered so I keep my dogma intact.
  10. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    01 Jun '17 22:45
    Are you blind, you cannot read our answers or are you just being deliberately obtuse? We already said ordinary cell phones use towers but there are special sat phones using sats directly.

What is it you don't understand about that statement? How many times do we have to repeat ourselves? As it stands cell phones have ZERO relation to sats. Sat phones US ...[text shortened]... mean is answer the question in the way I THINK it should be answered so I keep my dogma intact.
    Why is this so hard for You?
    Here is the OP, since you are unable to page back:
    Q. What involvement, if any, do satellites play in our cell phone service?

Thank you.

So, again: answer the OP--- no more, no less--- or kindly STFU.
  11. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    01 Jun '17 22:48
    Why is this so hard for You?
    Here is the OP, since you are unable to page back:
    [b]Q. What involvement, if any, do satellites play in our cell phone service?

Thank you.

So, again: answer the OP--- no more, no less--- or kindly STFU.[/b]
    Jesus H Crist, what part of ZERO do you have a problem with? Did you not see I actually Capped that word in my response? What the fuk is wrong with you have you got problems actually reading what other people write?
  12. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    01 Jun '17 22:52
    Jesus H Crist, what part of ZERO do you have a problem with? Did you not see I actually Capped that word in my response? What the fuk is wrong with you have you got problems actually reading what other people write?
    There's got to be a mirror in your house somewhere... right?

I'm not asking about anything other than our cell phone coverage.

Take another whack, little buddy!
  13. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    01 Jun '17 23:03
    There's got to be a mirror in your house somewhere... right?

I'm not asking about anything other than [b]our
    cell phone coverage.

Take another whack, little buddy![/b]
    What do you mean by OUR cell coverage? You think it is somehow different in different parts of the world? If you mean by OUR cell phone coverage, are you so blind you can't see the literally thousands maybe TENS of thousands of cell phone towers all over the US. I suppose THOSE are fake in your fantasy world too?
  14. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    01 Jun '17 23:07
    "What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach. So you get what we had here last week, which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it. I don't like it any more than you men." -- The Captain, played by Strother Martin, Cool Hand Luke, 1967
  15. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    02 Jun '17 00:13
    What do you mean by OUR cell coverage? You think it is somehow different in different parts of the world? If you mean by OUR cell phone coverage, are you so blind you can't see the literally thousands maybe TENS of thousands of cell phone towers all over the US. I suppose THOSE are fake in your fantasy world too?
    I'll spell it out for ya.

Public cell phone coverage: do satellites account for any of it?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree