1. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    02 Jun '17 00:41
    Originally posted by FreakyKBH
    I'll spell it out for ya.

Public cell phone coverage: do satellites account for any of it?
    Just what part of ZERO do you not comprehend? I said it at least 3 times now and all you do is repeat the REALLY stupid question. None, Nada, zip, no sats for ordinary cell phones except maybe overseas calls but even that could be just fiber to Europe. SO FUKING WHAT?
  2. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    02 Jun '17 02:40
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    Just what part of ZERO do you not comprehend? I said it at least 3 times now and all you do is repeat the REALLY stupid question. None, Nada, zip, no sats for ordinary cell phones except maybe overseas calls but even that could be just fiber to Europe. SO FUKING WHAT?
    Shhhh...
  3. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    02 Jun '17 03:08
    Shhhh...
    Are you going to continue with your usual BS or do you actually have some point to make?
  4. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    02 Jun '17 16:07
    Are you going to continue with your usual BS or do you actually have some point to make?
    I asked a very pointed question in the OP.
    Answer just that question if you are able.
  5. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    02 Jun '17 16:31
    I asked a very pointed question in the OP.
    Answer just that question if you are able.
    What is it about several of our answers that causes you to think we have not answered your pointless question? Here we go again, you ask a question we answer it you go answer it please. Are you in some kind of time warp you can't understand the answers we give or are you just getting your jollies off?
  6. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    02 Jun '17 17:49
    What is it about several of our answers that causes you to think we have not answered your pointless question? Here we go again, you ask a question we answer it you go answer it please. Are you in some kind of time warp you can't understand the answers we give or are you just getting your jollies off?
    I'm a little sheepish, honestly.
    I see at the top of this page you finally (somewhat) responded with "zero."
    It's just that you--- like several other posters here--- literally NEVER provide a straight answer when asked a direct question.
    Even when the question is as simple as yes/no, you evade, obfuscate and generally avoid answering without taking off in any number of directions.
    Even at the top of this page after umpteen times being asked, you inexplicably fine it necessary to throw in additional caveats.
    Such tactics are the time killer, not anything I'm doing in the conversation.

If you're acknowledging that cell phones work independently of satellites, then the question is answered.
    Thank you for your pathetically drawn out response, sonhouse.
  7. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    02 Jun '17 18:081 edit
    I'm a little sheepish, honestly.
    I see at the top of this page you finally (somewhat) responded with "zero."
    It's just that you--- like several other posters here--- literally NEVER provide a straight answer when asked a direct question.
    Even when the question is as simple as yes/no, you evade, obfuscate and generally avoid answering without taking of ...[text shortened]... s, then the question is answered.
    Thank you for your pathetically drawn out response, sonhouse.
    If you can actually read, I said ZERO in the middle page 2 of this pathetic thread. And then again later. It is YOU who have a problem with reading comprehension. And what do you mean 'somewhat'? Cell phones don't use satellites normally, although I imagine the military can switch calls whenever they want through whatever sat they want, that is no big secret but ordinary cell phones, towers only.

Are you doubting THAT now? I know sats are against your religion but why are you even bothering with this cell phone crap known to kindergarten kids?
  8. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    02 Jun '17 18:56
    If you can actually read, I said ZERO in the middle page 2 of this pathetic thread. And then again later. It is YOU who have a problem with reading comprehension. And what do you mean 'somewhat'? Cell phones don't use satellites normally, although I imagine the military can switch calls whenever they want through whatever sat they want, that is no big secre ...[text shortened]... ur religion but why are you even bothering with this cell phone crap known to kindergarten kids?
    I rest my case: you can't answer simple questions without piling on needless crap.

Thanks, buddy!

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree