This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

3. SubscriberEarl of Trumpsonline
    Pawn Whisperer
    My Kingdom fora Pawn
    Moves
    21 Feb '21 09:513 edits
    @Duchess64
    First of all, the 'border' between Syria and the Israeli-occupied Golan Heights is
    NOT generally recognized as an international border.

That is because Golan Heights doesn't border Syria, Golan Heights *is* Syria.
    The West has been duped into thinking that Israeli-occupied Golan Heights
    belongs to Israel ever since its capture by Israel in 1967.

Hmmm... 🤔 🤔
    But if Golan Heights belongs to Israel then how can Golan Heights be "Israeli occupied"??

Golan Heights was just one parcel of land stolen by Israel in the 1967 land grab.
    Like all other stolen parcels, Golan Heights was referenced in the Bible.

The stolen parcels of land were: Sanai, Gaza, Judea and Samaria (West Bank), East Jerusalem,
    Shebaa Farms, and Golan Heights. (Note: Shebaa Farms in Lebanon is still occupied)
  4. Account suspended
    Moves
    21 Feb '21 11:54

5. SubscriberEarl of Trumpsonline
    Pawn Whisperer
    My Kingdom fora Pawn
    Moves
    21 Feb '21 18:282 edits
    @Duchess64 - If I recall correctly, the USA (under President Trump) officially recognized the Golan Heights as a part of Israel.

Quite correct. Which is why I laughed like heck and questioned *in debates*
    how Trump could "award" Israel, Syrian land. Amazing.
    It is also one of many examples that show Trump doing things for Israel that no other sitting POTUS dare do, like moving our embassy to Jerusalem and several more. And I said then,, Trump may be getting blackmailed by Israel, as Israel had Trump on tape in a very compromised position, thanks to the honey-trap that Israel laid thru Jeff Epstein.

@Duchess64 - My point was that most countries still regard the Golan Heights as Syrian territory under Israeli occupation.

Ahhh. This would be correct.
    And the reason why the UN cannot throw Israel out is, their provisions to do so
    cannot apply when war is on-going, which is the case with those two. Syria refuses
    to go to peace. So in other words,,, Israel WINS!! again.
  6. Account suspended
    Moves
    21 Feb '21 21:41

7. S. Korea
    Moves
    22 Feb '21 02:53
    The post that was quoted here has been removed
    This would not be possible, actually.

It only appears to be possible if you do an unfair comparison.

To clarify:

It has always been legal to deny the Holocaust or any other event you wish in the US, but it has been the case for decades that doing so would result in ostracism and likely losing your job if you do so loudly.

Anti-Zionism is something that is scrubbed from news cycles, and in extreme cases in academia it can result in someone not getting hired or losing positions, but it has never really been the case that anti-Zionism would result in losing jobs, and certainly has never been discussed as something that should be actually banned, whereas Holocaust denial & revisionism is somethign that might not even be legal in the US in another few decades if the totalitarian left has their way.
  8. Account suspended
    Moves
    22 Feb '21 03:052 edits

9. S. Korea
    Moves
    22 Feb '21 04:01
    Yes, it is international, but the OP posts an article about an American company (Facebook), and the OP, that being YOU, kicked us off with a discussion of America:

Some, if not many, American politicians (and lawyers) may argue that the
    First Amendment should not protect criticism of Israel or Zionism.

- Duchess64, in the original post.

... I thought talking about US policy and how Holocaust denial and anti-Zionism are handled would be quite relevant?

...Lastly,

Please note how Duchess degenerated into more accusations of racism & white nationalism as opposed to ever actually discussing the topic at hand.

This just isn't how debate should occur.
  10. Account suspended
    Moves
    22 Feb '21 06:17

11. S. Korea
    Moves
    22 Feb '21 06:26
    SO, if you do not like the way I am discussing America, then I apologize? IDK. Irrelevant to me.

On to an actual question:

I am against Zionism and believe that the foundation of the state of Israel was colonialist and nature, and deprived Palestinians of their rightful homeland. I am against the state of Israel occupying Palestinian land -- if the Jews want to live in Palestine, they should have migrated there legally and founded a democratic society along with the Palestinian people, in which no ethnicity is prioritized over another, and no institutions are designed for the prestige and triumph of a single ethnic group.
  12. Account suspended
    Moves
    23 Feb '21 19:31

13. SubscriberEarl of Trumpsonline
    Pawn Whisperer
    My Kingdom fora Pawn
    Moves
    23 Feb '21 19:45
    @philokalia said
    This would not be possible, actually.

It only appears to be possible if you do an unfair comparison.

To clarify:

It has always been legal to deny the Holocaust or any other event you wish in the US, but it has been the case for decades that doing so would result in ostracism and likely losing your job if you do so loudly.

Anti-Zionism [i]is something ...[text shortened]... hat might not even be legal in the US in another few decades if the totalitarian left has their way.
    ... Holocaust denial & revisionism is somethign that might not even be legal in the US in another few decades if the totalitarian left has their way.

I don't at all think the Zionists have a friend in America's totalitarian left.
    If I recall correctly, Obama sent Bibi some shots like I have never heard before.

did Obama not call Bibi "chicken chit" or not?? I believe he did.
  14. SubscriberEarl of Trumpsonline
    Pawn Whisperer
    My Kingdom fora Pawn
    Moves
    23 Feb '21 19:50
    D64: But there's now a US right-wing movement to deny the principle of citizenship by jus solis.

Duchess, right now, there is NO EXCUSE. The dems have *everything*, house, senate, executive.
    I don't feel this momentous change on foot coming, do you, Duchess??

In other words, it looks like all the democrats posturing and whining about immigration was because there was a Repub in the white house.
  15. SubscriberEarl of Trumpsonline
    Pawn Whisperer
    My Kingdom fora Pawn
    Moves
    23 Feb '21 19:572 edits
    @Duchess64

"Israeli checkpoint killing of Palestinian was an execution, report claims
    London-based group says video evidence casts doubt on claims Ahmad Erekat was conducting an attack"

From the Guardian: "Israeli forces executed a 26-year-old Palestinian at a checkpoint in the occupied West Bank last year,
    a report has alleged, challenging Israeli police claims that the man was a “terrorist” conducting an attack.

-----------------------------------------------------

Oh, why I am not so shocked. 🤔 🤔 uh huh... feepin' murderers.

Next week we'll be reading about a Palestinian home in West Bank that failed inspection was torn down.

same chit, different century. ZZZzzzzzzzzzz............. 😴 😴 😴 😴

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree