1. Joined
    03 Feb '07
    Moves
    16 Nov '16 18:08
    If anybody can give me contact information for Soros or anyone paying people to protest in the streets please either post it or private message it to me. I will promptly call them and apply and attend demonstrations within driving distance - either the Bay Area or Portland will do. Once I'm paid I will give you all of the money. Just get me that contact info.
  2. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    16 Nov '16 18:15
    Originally posted by Kunsoo
    If anybody can give me contact information for Soros or anyone paying people to protest in the streets please either post it or private message it to me. I will promptly call them and apply and attend demonstrations within driving distance - either the Bay Area or Portland will do. Once I'm paid I will give you all of the money. Just get me that contact info.
    No worries, James Comey is looking into it. He is hot on the case.
  3. Joined
    03 Feb '07
    Moves
    16 Nov '16 18:36
    Originally posted by whodey
    No worries, James Comey is looking into it. He is hot on the case.
    Is it illegal? I plan to report my payments as income.
  4. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    16 Nov '16 18:49
    Maybe you can start here....

http://grassrootscampaigns.theresumator.com/apply/lFxarp/Assistant-Canvass-Director
  5. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    16 Nov '16 18:53
    Is it illegal? I plan to report my payments as income.
    James Comey said it seems unethical but indictment is out of the question.

Nothing to see here!
  6. Standard memberlemon lime
    itiswhatitis
    oLd ScHoOl
    Moves
    16 Nov '16 19:16
    For Portland? No way.
    It's doubtful any of them here are getting paid. There are more than enough protesters here who will happily volunteer and do it for free.
    Wait a sec, you will give us all of the money you get paid?

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha...
  7. Joined
    05 Sep '08
    Moves
    16 Nov '16 19:30
    Sometimes it seems that the discussion portion of this forum accomplishes nothing, but who can be cynical about using it as a job board.
  8. Standard memberlemon lime
    itiswhatitis
    oLd ScHoOl
    Moves
    16 Nov '16 19:312 edits
    I will give you all of the money.]

"If you're not a liberal at 20 you have no heart..."

No worries, you have your whole life ahead of you...
    Okay, maybe not your whole life. 🙂
  9. Joined
    03 Feb '07
    Moves
    16 Nov '16 20:35
    Originally posted by checkbaiter
    Maybe you can start here....

http://grassrootscampaigns.theresumator.com/apply/lFxarp/Assistant-Canvass-Director
    That's for canvassing, which is fundraising. I fell for one of those ads when I was 18. It read "Hiring political activists," which basically means you go door to door asking for money and you're paid based upon what you bring in.

No, I'm looking for one of those jobs where I get to protest in the streets. Apparently, to read the right wing media, they are plentiful! But they never provide the contact info!
  10. Joined
    03 Feb '07
    Moves
    16 Nov '16 20:36
    Originally posted by lemon lime
    For Portland? No way.
    It's doubtful any of them here are getting paid. There are more than enough protesters here who will happily volunteer and do it for free.
    Wait a sec, you will give [b]us
    all of the money you get paid?

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha...[/b]
    Minus the deductions for taxes and social security of course, unless the Democratic Party Shadow Lords deduct it themselves.
  11. Standard membersbacat
    Eddie's Dad
    Raving Mad
    Moves
    16 Nov '16 20:41
    https://philadelphia.craigslist.org/npo/5862968845.html

Not in your area though, but this looks like what you're looking for.
  12. Joined
    03 Feb '07
    Moves
    16 Nov '16 21:19
    Originally posted by sbacat
    https://philadelphia.craigslist.org/npo/5862968845.html

Not in your area though, but this looks like what you're looking for.
    That's field organizing, not protesting. Huge difference.
  13. Account suspended
    Moves
    16 Nov '16 21:27

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

14. Joined
    03 Feb '07
    Moves
    17 Nov '16 18:09
    The post that was quoted here has been removed
    With all that Soros money, they'll probably be vacationing in the Bahamas come summer!
  15. Joined
    03 Feb '07
    Moves
    22 Nov '16 02:38
    I've put this challenge to several forums now. So far nobody has provided contact info. Maybe you have to be an Illuminati insider?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree