clelaning out hamas

clelaning out hamas

Debates

northern utah

Moves
154d

there might be an issue with using sea water to flood the hamas tunnels ( an aquifer deep below the rat tunnels ).

i suggest that the idf connect the raw sewage pipes hamas uses to dump human waste into the med sea and redirect these pipes to the hamas tunnels. would fill up the hamas tunnels approppriately.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
154d

@the-grifter said
there might be an issue with using sea water to flood the hamas tunnels ( an aquifer deep below the rat tunnels ).

i suggest that the idf connect the raw sewage pipes hamas uses to dump human waste into the med sea and redirect these pipes to the hamas tunnels. would fill up the hamas tunnels approppriately.
Those tunnels are already full of human waste.

Lord

Sewers of Holland

Moves
154d

@the-grifter said

Oh. You mean flood the tunnels and don’t kill 20.000+ women and children.

One can only ponder why the Israeli leadership didn’t think of that…
Oh. Maybe because it doesn’t fit their ethnic cleansing scenario?

chemist

Linkenheim

Moves
150d

Or maybe there are tunnels they don't know about?
Or there are tunnels still inaccessible to the IDF?

Lord

Sewers of Holland

Moves
150d

Or perhaps people are thinking of something other than a tunnel, when talking about Hamas tunnels under gaza.

Now, there might be a network as such (for smuggling), but generally, most of the tunnels won't connect. They should be seen more like underground shelters, or connections between a few houses.

So, the concept of using the sea to flush out the tunnels is ridiculous.

k
Flexible

The wrong side of 60

Moves
150d

@rajk999 said
Those tunnels are already full of human waste.
Unlike this thread 🙄

k
Flexible

The wrong side of 60

Moves
150d

@shavixmir said
Or perhaps people are thinking of something other than a tunnel, when talking about Hamas tunnels under gaza.

Now, there might be a network as such (for smuggling), but generally, most of the tunnels won't connect. They should be seen more like underground shelters, or connections between a few houses.

So, the concept of using the sea to flush out the tunnels is ridiculous.
Yeah you can just imagine those other Nazi’s complaining about evil british tunnels during the blitz,
‘How dare they hide from our expensive ordinance’

A fun tittle.

On my arse

Moves
150d

The idf found lots of tunnels in the cemeteries. They were all about six feet long and didn't seem to go anywhere.

Lord

Sewers of Holland

Moves
150d

@happy-chappy said
The idf found lots of tunnels in the cemeteries. They were all about six feet long and didn't seem to go anywhere.
🤣

Lord

Sewers of Holland

Moves
150d

@kevcvs57 said
Yeah you can just imagine those other Nazi’s complaining about evil british tunnels during the blitz,
‘How dare they hide from our expensive ordinance’
🤣

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
150d

@shavixmir
I really admire the way HAMAS would use their own people as human shields like at that hospital they took over and would shoot a poor Palestinian if the dared leave the hospital to get away.
Yep, they REALLY care about the lives of their own people don't they.

Lord

Sewers of Holland

Moves
150d

@sonhouse said
@shavixmir
I really admire the way HAMAS would use their own people as human shields like at that hospital they took over and would shoot a poor Palestinian if the dared leave the hospital to get away.
Hamas is a religious extremist group of nutjobs. I have nothing positive to say about them.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
150d

@sonhouse said
@shavixmir
Palestinians are very stupid people.
Stupid people get the leaders they deserve.
Hatred and greed is the reason Hamas is in power.
They hate the Jews and want to kill them all.
They are greedy for all the land of Palestine from the river to the sea
No Jewish govt must exist there and no 2 State solution is possible.

Lord

Sewers of Holland

Moves
150d

@rajk999 said
Palestinians are very stupid people.
Stupid people get the leaders they deserve.
Hatred and greed is the reason Hamas is in power.
They hate the Jews and want to kill them all.
They are greedy for all the land of Palestine from the river to the sea
No Jewish govt must exist there and no 2 State solution is possible.
Yeah… all Palestinians are stupid people.

Just hear yourself, you inbred, trailer, incel fascist fukk, you.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
150d
1 edit

@shavixmir said
Yeah… all Palestinians are stupid people.

Just hear yourself, you inbred, trailer, incel fascist fukk, you.
About 90% of them support killing of Jews, and the removal of the Jewish government, as per recent surveys. These surveys were done because the supporters of terrorists like you and Marauder and few others here, think that the average Gaza resident is a victim of the Hamas leadership, and the poor innocent people are just being slaughtered by the Jews. Surveys have shown otherwise.

Gaza has given almost full support to Hamas. They have given their lives to the cause of removing Jews from Palestine. They are complicit in the Oct 7th massacre of Jews. In the last 15 years Hamas received over $15,000,000,000 USD, and they have nothing to show for it... they are a bunch of morons, now reaping the reward for their stupidity, hatred and greed.

Post some more obscenities, and let me rub in some more salty facts into your wounds

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.