1. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    01 Jan '10 10:30
    Originally posted by zeeblebot
    he's got at least as much creditability as an anonymous poster named "FMF"!
    Yes but you cite him and not me, not because of his credibility, but because you are a propagandist.

It's your lack of credibility that has become the issue. I don't cut and paste indiscriminately the words of nobodies from the internet so my credibility isn't the issue.

I am a nobody from the internet who is pointing out the lack of integrity and traction in your methods. And I am not the only one who does this.
  2. silicon valley
    Moves
    01 Jan '10 10:36
    Originally posted by FMF
    Yes but you cite him and not me, not because of his credibility, but because you are a propagandist.

It's your lack of credibility that has become the issue. I don't cut and paste indiscriminately the words of nobodies from the internet so my credibility isn't the issue.

I am a nobody from the internet who is pointing out the lack of integrity and traction in your methods. And I am not the only one who does this.
    he's more credible because his argument makes sense.

you don't have much credibility because when posed when these arguments, instead of answering them you say "who is this anonymous person?".
  3. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    01 Jan '10 10:43
    you don't have much credibility because when posed when these arguments, instead of answering them you say "who is this anonymous person?".
    Well, who are they? Your reluctance to answer strikes right to the heart of your credibility crisis.
  4. silicon valley
    Moves
    01 Jan '10 10:46
    Originally posted by FMF
    Well, [b]who are they? Your reluctance to answer strikes right to the heart of your credibility crisis.[/b]
    (zeeblebot pushes <FN1> )

he/her has at least as much credibility as an anonymous poster named "FMF"!
  5. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    01 Jan '10 10:57
    Your cut and pastes are like gormless, artless graffiti. They exhibit a certain contempt for the RHP community. People sometimes write long responses. You answer with one word. Or maybe five. And then 2 pages of unoriginal dreck, much of it the frothing diatribes of anonymous bloggers, probably birthers, paranoics, haters and all the rest.

I'm serious. Get the likes of "fredtaylor" and "andy123" to join RHP and then air their views here and let them persuade people. Let people engage them in debate. Simply cutting and pasting whatever they say somewhere else, when each of their "contributions" is like a sterile Monsanto seed, is nothing more than anti-social spamming.

Why not invite each anonymous blogger you are tempted to cite to join RHP and then let them express themselves here, enter into our debate if they want, and make what they have to say open to cross-examination.
  6. silicon valley
    Moves
    01 Jan '10 10:59
    (zeeblebot presses <FN2> )

what a d-ckh--d!
  7. silicon valley
    Moves
    01 Jan '10 11:00
    (zeeblebot presses <FN3> )

why not try answering the post?
  8. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    01 Jan '10 11:06
    (zeeblebot presses <FN3> )

why not try answering the post?
    What's the point of entering into a dialogue with "fredtaylor"? Is he going to respond to my post? Is he a member of RHP?
  9. silicon valley
    Moves
    01 Jan '10 11:14
    (zeeblebot presses <FN4> )

hang on! are you posting that lame "argument" AGAIN? in multiple threads? are you SPAMMING?!?!
  10. Joined
    13 Jul '06
    Moves
    01 Jan '10 21:05
    if i remember mr stabby's argument right, i did cut-and-paste something that supported the idea of global warming. i went back and looked, after his post, and noted that my point in posting it was to note that global warming has occurred in the distant past WITHOUT the presence of industry.
    Well duh!
    How does that render us incapable of influencing the climate?
    From what I remember that wasn't the point you were trying to make, which thread was it?
  11. Joined
    10 May '09
    Moves
    01 Jan '10 21:23
    no.

so "one here of this sort" and "one there of that sort" equates to "many" in USAPT language?
    LOL

So if one person says the earth IS warming and another say it's NOT warming... you're claiming they don't contradict each other?

When you copy, paste and defend BOTH theories, are you not contradicting yourself?
  12. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    01 Jan '10 23:15
    Do you actually buy the "earth is warming and it's all man's fault" crap?

There's so much crap out there, that it is impossible to know if the earth is warming or cooling. From my experience, things are defninitely cooling down. From what I've seen of the charts, the earth hasn't gotten any warmer than it was in 1998.
  13. silicon valley
    Moves
    01 Jan '10 23:21
    Originally posted by mrstabby
    Well duh!
    How does that render us incapable of influencing the climate?
    From what I remember that wasn't the point you were trying to make, which thread was it?
    how does that make our contribution significant?
  14. silicon valley
    Moves
    01 Jan '10 23:22
    i don't know which thread, FMF brought it up, you've brought it up twice probably, the second time i remember finding it and looking it up and seeing why i posted it. but i probably didn't post again re that.

you want me to do your research for you?!?! 🙂
  15. silicon valley
    Moves
    01 Jan '10 23:241 edit
    Originally posted by USArmyParatrooper
    LOL

So if one person says the earth IS warming and another say it's NOT warming... you're claiming they don't contradict each other?

When you copy, paste and defend BOTH theories, are you not contradicting yourself?
    the point in question is, what does USA_PT mean by "many"? the same as kindergarteners counting on their fingers (six, seven, ten, eleven)? or more than that? after you provide a number, then you can demonstrate whether your position re the quantity is correct or not.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree