1. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    01 Sep '12 14:002 edits
    Cint Eastwood is a racist. How you say?

First of all, he shows up at the GOP convention to speak, which just screams racism. However, that was not enough for Clint. No, no, no. He then has the gall to position an empty chair beside him and pretend to talk to an imaginary and non-existent Barak Obama. The implications are obvious. It was intended to to make our President seem small, unconsequential, like a black man who does not count -- or counts at most as 3/5 of a person.

Then as Clint towered above the chair, he talked down to an imaginary Obama. Well I got news for ya Clint, a black man does not need to be talked down to by a white man, especially one that is famous for playing characters always armed and dangerous. He is simply sending the message that violence may be necessary to get rid of the President.

The kicker was when Clint drew his hand across his throat which was an obvious code message to lynch Obama.

Disgusting!! 😠
  2. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    01 Sep '12 14:30
    Banana is going to come out of normbenign's nose.
  3. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    01 Sep '12 15:181 edit
    Originally posted by whodey
    Cint Eastwood is a racist. How you say?

First of all, he shows up at the GOP convention to speak, which just screams racism. However, that was not enough for Clint. No, no, no. He then has the gall to position an empty chair beside him and pretend to talk to an imaginary and non-existent Barak Obama. The implications are obvious. It was intended to t ...[text shortened]... his hand across his throat which was an obvious code message to lynch Obama.

Disgusting!! 😠
    When you reach a certain age people tend to make allowances, clearly clint is the GOP's senile old uncle, talking to empty chairs, and rambling about stuff, you should count your blessings, we have Prince Phillip, and his son Charles is already talking to trees, just don't let Him urinate in the punch bowl.
  4. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    01 Sep '12 18:04
    Where is the outrage here? Clearly racism has taken over the GOP.
  5. Standard memberSleepyguy
    Reepy Rastardly Guy
    Dustbin of history
    Moves
    01 Sep '12 18:261 edit
    Clint is a senior citizen. Senior citizens generally know and like Clint. The Convention was in Florida. Florida is important. 'Nuff said.
  6. Houston, Texas
    Moves
    01 Sep '12 19:30
    Originally posted by Sleepyguy
    Clint is a senior citizen. Senior citizens generally know and like Clint. The Convention was in Florida. Florida is important. 'Nuff said.
    Seems kind of fruitless in view of the Ryan pick. The President currently is only at +1.0% in Florida, but I think the shift of elderly Americans and Florida to the President has started.
  7. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    02 Sep '12 01:54
    Originally posted by Sleepyguy
    I've taken the liberty to help Clint out with this.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=770_1346015186

Clint, if you are out there, watch this please!!
  8. Joined
    22 Jun '08
    Moves
    02 Sep '12 02:02
    Originally posted by whodey
    I've taken the liberty to help Clint out with this.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=770_1346015186

Clint, if you are out there, watch this please!!
    you're a nut case dude... :-)... dribbling nut case.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree