1. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    03 Feb '23 22:04
    @soothfast said
    I reckon the best term for these physical differences is phenotype. It's not unusual for a species of plant or animal to have a set of several common phenotypes. Still, I've never heard of any theories or experiments done that advance the idea that, say, black cats are smarter than white cats. No one says black cats and white cats are different "races," as it sounds absu ...[text shortened]... is thread, but this perhaps is a poor choice and will henceforth make use of "phenotype" more often.
    its called breeds in animals dumbass
  2. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    03 Feb '23 22:14
    “Researchers have previously shown that a person's IQ is highly influenced by genetic factors, and have even identified certain genes that play a role.”

https://www.science.org/content/article/genes-dont-just-influence-your-iq-they-determine-how-well-you-do-school
  3. Standard memberSoothfast
    Planet Rain
    Moves
    03 Feb '23 22:16
    @mott-the-hoople said
    there you go making a false claim…

post your link
    I've given you a link about IQ tests. Your rebuttal? "Nice googling."

Stunted twit.
  4. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    03 Feb '23 22:17
    @mott-the-hoople said
    Could you please tell us what "accomplishments" the "black race" had achieved by say 10,000 BC which showed its innate superiority to the other "races"?
    “Could you please tell us what "accomplishments" the "white race" had achieved by say 10,000 BC which showed its innate superiority to the other "races"?”

You consistently put words in others mouthes .

I never claimed that you lying fool.
  5. Standard memberSoothfast
    Planet Rain
    Moves
    03 Feb '23 22:17
    @mott-the-hoople said
    “Researchers have previously shown that a person's IQ is highly influenced by genetic factors, and have even identified certain genes that play a role.”

https://www.science.org/content/article/genes-dont-just-influence-your-iq-they-determine-how-well-you-do-school
    That's about individuals, not whole ethnic groups.

Idiot.
  6. Standard memberSoothfast
    Planet Rain
    Moves
    03 Feb '23 22:271 edit
    @mott-the-hoople said
    its called breeds in animals dumbass
    No, a breed is a specific collection of phenotypes. A phenotype is any one or more observable characteristics, such as eye color, skin color, height, etc.

Example: The breed of dog known as a collie can have different eye colors. The different eye colors are considered different phenotypes.

Educate yourself.
  7. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    03 Feb '23 22:56
    @soothfast said
    That's about individuals, not whole ethnic groups.

Idiot.
    I see you have gone full blown stupid…I am quite used to liberals…you are no surprise.
  8. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    03 Feb '23 22:58
    @soothfast said
    No, a breed is a specific collection of phenotypes. A phenotype is any one or more observable characteristics, such as eye color, skin color, height, etc.

Example: The breed of dog known as a collie can have different eye colors. The different eye colors are considered different phenotypes.

Educate yourself.
    a breed is a specific type of dog dumbass. just as a negroid is a specific type of human
  9. Standard memberSoothfast
    Planet Rain
    Moves
    03 Feb '23 23:382 edits
    @mott-the-hoople said
    a breed is a specific type of dog dumbass. just as a negroid is a specific type of human
    I see you've given up defending your racism and have moved on to semantics.

As I say, a breed is a collection of phenotypes; and yes, the term is usually applied to animals.

You've done nothing to substantiate your case. Your case for racism is not helped by your semantic pirouettes.

My arms are getting tired of handing you your ass, so I'm going to start my weekend now. Smell you later...
  10. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    03 Feb '23 23:51
    @soothfast said
    I see you've given up defending your racism and have moved on to semantics.

As I say, a breed is a collection of phenotypes; and yes, the term is usually applied to animals.

You've done nothing to substantiate your case. Your case for racism is not helped by your semantic pirouettes.

My arms are getting tired of handing you your ass, so I'm going to start my weekend now. Smell you later...
    “As I say, a breed is a collection of phenotypes; and yes, the term is usually applied to animals. ”

stupid, just stupid
  11. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    04 Feb '23 00:24
    @mott-the-hoople said
    there you go making a false claim…

post your link
    I directly quoted you, dumbass.
  12. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    04 Feb '23 00:40
    @no1marauder said
    I directly quoted you, dumbass.
    no you didnt quote me…liar

here is YOUR post

“Could you please tell us what "accomplishments" the "white race" had achieved by say 10,000 BC which showed its innate superiority to the other "races"?”

I highlighted your lie… I have never claimed the white race was superior to other races.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree