1. Joined
    03 Feb '07
    Moves
    28 Jul '11 18:37
    Jon Stewart's montage of conservative hypocrisy and inconsistency is a work of art. No wonder Fox News is freaking out over him, as apparently the Daily Show's constant needling has actually led to a drop in Fox News viewers.

Does Sean Hannity even have a soul, or is he just this ideologically programmed robot?

http://tpmlivewire.talkingpointsmemo.com/2011/07/jon-stewarts-epic-takedown-of-conservative-self-victimization.php?ref=fpb
  2. Standard memberAThousandYoung
    or different places
    tinyurl.com/2tp8tyx8
    Moves
    28 Jul '11 19:06
    Are you sure it wasn't Murdoch's recent scandal that led to that drop in viewers?
  3. Joined
    03 Feb '07
    Moves
    28 Jul '11 19:10
    Originally posted by AThousandYoung
    Are you sure it wasn't Murdoch's recent scandal that led to that drop in viewers?
    It was happening before that, and apparently one study suggested that it was Jon Stewart catching Fox in using the wrong footage, etc. and his constant needling of Fox talking heads. So much that Stewart was interviewed on Fox twice in a matter of days and pretty much verbally assaulted. He handled it with class and irony, as he usually does. But they aren't happy with him. And this video has already gone "viral."
  4. Hy-Brasil
    Moves
    28 Jul '11 19:20
    Originally posted by Kunsoo
    It was happening before that, and apparently one study suggested that it was Jon Stewart catching Fox in using the wrong footage, etc. and his constant needling of Fox talking heads. So much that Stewart was interviewed on Fox twice in a matter of days and pretty much verbally assaulted. He handled it with class and irony, as he usually does. But they aren't happy with him. And this video has already gone "viral."
    Thats not true. He was not verbally assaulted.
  5. Joined
    03 Feb '07
    Moves
    28 Jul '11 19:25
    Originally posted by utherpendragon
    Thats not true. He was not verbally assaulted.
    Oh please! Maybe you're just used to the Fox method of interviewing people when they disagree with them, but I guess I'm just not inoculated.

Incidentally, much like the Eastern Bloc of old, they also censored part of the interview.

http://mediamatters.org/blog/201106200020
  6. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    28 Jul '11 19:331 edit
    It's been my observation that one's leanings color's the view of who is being unfairly attacked. Those who agree with me are right and if pushed that's the one being unfairly attacked!

The same thing happens in internet debates. The one that I agree with makes great arguments and has put the other side to shame. The only problem is that the other side is too ignorant to realize this fact!
  7. Joined
    03 Feb '07
    Moves
    28 Jul '11 19:39
    Originally posted by Eladar
    It's been my observation that one's leanings color's the view of who is being unfairly attacked. Those who agree with me are right and if pushed that's the one being unfairly attacked!

The same thing happens in internet debates. The one that I agree with makes great arguments and has put the other side to shame. The only problem is that the other side is too ignorant to realize this fact!
    I don't disagree, but these are television personalities who are supposed to have the objectivity to know better. At least by old school standards.
  8. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    28 Jul '11 19:49
    Of course you disagree, that's what I was saying to begin with! I'm on the other side!
  9. Hy-Brasil
    Moves
    28 Jul '11 19:591 edit
    Oh please! Maybe you're just used to the Fox method of interviewing people when they disagree with them, but I guess I'm just not inoculated.

Incidentally, much like the Eastern Bloc of old, they also censored part of the interview.

http://mediamatters.org/blog/201106200020
    I dont need a link to George Soros media matters. I have watched every interview he has been on at Fox News when it was live. He has never been verbally assaulted.
  10. Joined
    03 Feb '07
    Moves
    28 Jul '11 20:52
    I dont need a link to George Soros media matters. I have watched every interview he has been on at Fox News when it was live. He has never been verbally assaulted.
    Kind of like the Bishop refusing to look through Galileo's telescope.

Incidentally, Media Matters is run by a former conservative and Republican operative.
  11. Hy-Brasil
    Moves
    28 Jul '11 21:12
    Kind of like the Bishop refusing to look through Galileo's telescope.

Incidentally, Media Matters is run by a former conservative and Republican operative.
    Keep your head in the sand Kunsoo. Thats a good place for it.
  12. Joined
    03 Feb '07
    Moves
    28 Jul '11 21:31
    Keep your head in the sand Kunsoo. Thats a good place for it.
    Yes, I know. It's a conspiracy!

Woooooooo.

Did you know that Soros is paying for the government's plot to alter the weather with chem trails from airplanes? And he runs a secret organizations which uses aborted babies in ritual sacrifice.

It's a vicious circle man!
  13. Joined
    28 Jul '11
    Moves
    28 Jul '11 21:36

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

14. Joined
    03 Feb '07
    Moves
    28 Jul '11 21:42
    The post that was quoted here has been removed
    Oh great. A David Horowitz project. Now there's an objective source!

You did provide that link as a joke, right?
  15. Joined
    28 Jul '11
    Moves
    28 Jul '11 21:44

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree