Corp Tax Hike = Punishes Avg American

Corp Tax Hike = Punishes Avg American

Debates

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Die Cheeseburger

Provocation

Moves
48d

@earl-of-trumps said
@AverageJoe1 said to Sonhouse:
😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆

PLease don't wrtie about Trump, (anymore), I just can't take it.
------------------------

Telling Sonhouse not to talk about Trump is like telling a fish not to drink water LOL
That's the way to amp up his TDS, tell him not to do it :^)

A lot of people here have got a puppet string attached to sunstroker, it's easy to make him jerk around like an epileptic.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
48d

@averagejoe1 said
I agree, the poor and destitute should be covered by our tax money, if you will. There are about 50M, including the illegal aliens.
As you say, I pay my taxes to meet that end. (Biden has not paid all of his, BTW).

But you err when you say 'no one pays for any else'. We just started paying off loans for serious losers. So your statement is incorrect, a lie by y ...[text shortened]... carry a poster on a stick (where do you libs get these things) and broadcast that you said that!!!!
You're paying nothing extra, moron.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
48d

@averagejoe1 said
I get your point and like everyone of us, am empathetic to the people who can truly not take care of themselves. I would venture that 95% of street people Can take care of themselves, and some enjoy that life.
Your "paying for mistakes of people". is quite a stretch, and not practical to implement. I know a poster on this Forum who is looking for that kind of Nirvan ...[text shortened]... ate for people who just, well, don't get off of first base. And, Those that are NOT part of the 50M.
Have you counted them?

The working poor in this country are far more than 50M.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
48d

@wajoma said
That's the way to amp up his TDS, tell him not to do it :^)

A lot of people here have got a puppet string attached to sunstroker, it's easy to make him jerk around like an epileptic.
TDS. Yeah.

We're not the ones thinking Trump is a) eligible to be president and b) has what it takes to be president.

Lake Como

Moves
48d

@suzianne said
You're paying nothing extra, moron.
Suegirl, or sue guy, is saying that when the government pays off the loan (libs say forgive) of people who made mistakes, who made a bad choice, who are losers, who had people in the same class who paid off their OWN loans on the day of graduation, that we, as taxpayers who funded the treasury which paid off the loans, " paid nothing'. To be fair, Marauder, who enticed Sue into his lawyer syndrome, actually wrote to us all that the treasury was out ZERO dollars, that the money came from Neverland. Sue buys,hook lline and sinker.

Die Cheeseburger

Provocation

Moves
48d

@suzianne said
TDS. Yeah.

We're not the ones thinking Trump is a) eligible to be president and b) has what it takes to be president.
I'm a NZ Libertarian suziman, you're wrong on everything.

Lake Como

Moves
48d

@suzianne said
Have you counted them?

YOu are correct. The govt numbers are about 38M, but I have added the invading aliens, because one of your lot thinks that we should pay for their sustenance, so I very generaously included those aliens that we need to support. I think that we should support them too, so that they will stay wherever the hell they are.
Do you know that if Obama took a vacatin and came back to his $16M mansion to find 'squatters' in there , that he could not legally get them out.???
Look it up . Yo libs have no idea what your philosophy will do to this country.

Lake Como

Moves
48d

@suzianne said
Have you counted them?

PS....I left out, the 'working poor' are not part of the 50M that we should support. For one thing, ............................they are working. And by law making minimum wage. All cool, that is what it is for. Why don't we agree??????????????????/

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
48d

@wajoma said
I'm a NZ Libertarian suziman, you're wrong on everything.
But you still love Trump.

Stupid is as stupid does, and you don't HAVE to be American to be stupid.

Die Cheeseburger

Provocation

Moves
48d

@suzianne said

Annnnnddddd again

Wrong

Lake Como

Moves
47d

@suzianne said

Waait....I am a not-stupid American, and I love Trump. 🤔
Your post makes no sense.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
47d

@AverageJoe1
You love the dude just convicted of massive long time fraud and OF COURSE for you, no matter what crime he is convicted of, your orange Jesus is your god king, with emphasis on god. He is your religion and he can do anything he wants, tells Putin HE can do anything the hell he wants, I think that was a quote.
And Pelosi was the leader of the Jan 6 insurrection.
Sure, and I am the Easter bunny.

Lake Como

Moves
45d
1 edit

@sonhouse said
@AverageJoe1
You love the dude just convicted of massive long time fraud and OF COURSE for you, no matter what crime he is convicted of, your orange Jesus is your god king, with emphasis on god. He is your religion and he can do anything he wants, tells Putin HE can do anything the hell he wants, I think that was a quote.
And Pelosi was the leader of the Jan 6 insurrection.
Sure, and I am the Easter bunny.
Shut up. Do you look like the lunatic scientist in Back to the Future?

Or wait...the fiery Billy Graham!?????!?!?!!??!??

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
44d
1 edit

@AverageJoe1
Sounds like I rattled you this time. You NEED rattling. Now your god king is up on CRIMINAL charges not those minor fraud cases which number FOUR now. So I imagine you will just go Witch hunt and go on supporting your god king even if he is in jail since you KNOW your god king will never do anything illegal.
BTW, it is the first time in US history a president of the United States is up on criminal charges. And of course that means nothing to you or the rest of the Trump religion crowd, you will continue to worship your orange jesus as if he was Nelson Mandela.